Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can never be be mainstream, because bankers and corporations.... - page 2. (Read 970 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 504
indeed, until now saw Bankers and companies already have a chance to receive crypto currency but what has happened many of them deny their existence and many countries have been given the opportunity to accept existence but all very difficult many of the reasons they spend to receive krypto money and this is something wrong for me but hope if they will soon legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
Bankers and corporations have no effect on bitcoins going mainstream. Since the last years of bitcoin existence. It has experience a lot of opposition from bankers yet today more people know of bitcoins than any other cryptocurrency or online currency.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Bankers and corporations already have little opportunity to resist the introduction of crypto currency into our lives. States are forced to recognize the crypto currency in their territory and take certain measures to legalize it under the pressure of their citizens, who are actively defending their rights to engage in crypto-currency activities. When legalization is basically completed, banks will have to accept the existence of crypto currency and will themselves provide various services in the crypto currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Bitcoins anonymous and freedom it gives to its users are the main reason it won't go to mainstream. Bankers and government won't let it be in order to bring down government and banks monetary policies.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Look, we are still the initial phase of development and hence we don't have that much utility value that will allow us to make decisions based on the outcomes. It's not just about the technological advancement but we are struggling with the philosophy of centralization. Thus, centralized authorities like banks and governments would never support us (with few exceptions to it) but that doesn't mean Bitcoin or crypto industry will never grow. In fact, we have seen exponential growth since inception and I don't see any reason for this growth to stop anywhere in the next decade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Good luck to them banks and corporations! No harm in trying to stop something that is bound to happen sooner or later.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148
It's really hard to predict the future of technology, 70 years ago people were imagining flying cars and robots, but instead we have smartphones and the Internet. Every emerging technology has its own optimists who thing it will be globally adopted by almost everyone and pessimists who think that it will fail, but often times the truth can be somewhere in the middle. I personally think that Bitcoin will have varying success, it will be used more in certain countries and by certain groups of people, and less by the others. It won't replace fiat in our lifetime, but it's also not that likely to fail, because it's really working, it's useful and it was meant to be resistant to attacks, and it's resistance has already been tested in some cases.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
We all have studied bitcoin economics deeply. Banks control governments, and governments make cruel rules for the cryptocurrency market. They make huge taxes for a little investors. We all know that cryptocurrencry aren’t in rule or regulations chain. We all are using bitcoin on our daily life basis.Still now Bitcoin is the mainstream of all the blockchain and also from banks and government.
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
I think all opinion is allowed here in the forum. But to gain credibility and turn their head to your opinion, I think you need to include the link that discusses such details. I could agree that the banks are hesitant to embrace the crypto because they will be the first one that could be affected by the revolution you are talking about. However, even though they oppose it if there is a strong willingness of the community. The bank will follow its customers.
Activity: 17
It all depends on leadership of top deciding countries and business interests. If big businesses see economic benefits, then the business pressure groups can make it happen.
Activity: 252
Till now bitcoin face many obstacles.If the governments legalized bitcoin and forced bankers and corporations then is quite possible that bitcoin will revolutionize the banking industry in the future.
Activity: 6
But if the lightning network improves bitcoin's lack of money,
So it is quite possible that bitcoin will revolutionize the banking industry in the future, so I am more optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
If it is only because of the Lightning Network, it only solves part of the problem, that is, the speed and cost of the transaction. However, the price of the fluctuating Bitcoin will be even more influential, and the time of the transaction will continue to change. And the margin is not low, it may reach hundreds of dollars.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
Not even the biggest banks and corporations can stop the bitcoin juggernaut. Bitcoin will become mainstream. Period. It’s just a matter of when not how. Companies are all about profit. Either these companies join the cryptocurrency bandwagon or get left behind.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
These are only the thoughts of the time when as I am sure that in the future people will consider bitcoin as the most beneficial for them and they will like to use it for the banks and for the corporations. There are a number of banks which are already working on the adoption of bitcoin and many corporations have adopted it and it is only the initial stage of bitcoin and when the future comes then we will see bitcoin as the mainstream.
Activity: 196
Buddy what you neglect to comprehend is that they don't have a decision in the issue. The main decision they get is whether they need to be separated of the insurgency or sit inactively by as an afterthought and not get a slice of the profits. We as a whole comprehend what they need at last (cash) so get the job done to state Bitcoin will be fruitful therefore and not disregarding it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
I have studied bitcoin economics deeply and as we all know its very fascinating, but since the begining of paper currency THE BANKERS and CORPORATIONS have got o strong and are so much used to suck easy blood of generals that i dont think they will simply allow bitcoin revolution to pass, atleast there will be a WW type of bloodshed globally in order to this system to come into force completely.

another thing USD is so volatile against bitcoin that people are so much worried to switch to bitcoin revolution, because in there mind everything is pegged with USD/FIAT, which i think is artificial.

There are still some mature writings missing on the broad economic implementation of bitcoin, or atleast there is a need to collect small writings and collect it in a single big volume.

PS. i dont know if i am allowed to post here or not, if i am too low in rank to post in this thread, then kindly delete my post. sorry for my bad english.

Agreed, i also thinks that bankers and corporations didn't know anything what bitcoin and blockchain principal. Cryptocurrency means decentralized right ?
Now look bitcoin and altcoin, after that bankers and corps want to hold'em all with a security reason. So where did decentralized go ?

Too much policy and regulation but the essence of bitcoins a re gone
Activity: 70
... will not allow it to invade the world? But they'll have no chance.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
Every single thing that has the potential to really go mainstream and make a change will face criticism and skepticism at the beginning. Just like the article that you quoted in your OP. People really thought that the internet was just a fad and will pass.

What I see from bitcoin right now is that it's still very early on its its adoption phase. We are no where near mass adoption currently, but in the long run I can only see the adoption curve going up drastically.

Even if restrictive regulations are in place, I really don't doubt bitcoin's ability to co-exist if not being integrated into day-to-day commercial activities, and that includes banks and all corporations. It takes time, though.
Activity: 185
Merit: 5
I have studied bitcoin economics deeply and as we all know its very fascinating, but since the begining of paper currency THE BANKERS and CORPORATIONS have got o strong and are so much used to suck easy blood of generals that i dont think they will simply allow bitcoin revolution to pass, atleast there will be a WW type of bloodshed globally in order to this system to come into force completely.

another thing USD is so volatile against bitcoin that people are so much worried to switch to bitcoin revolution, because in there mind everything is pegged with USD/FIAT, which i think is artificial.

There are still some mature writings missing on the broad economic implementation of bitcoin, or atleast there is a need to collect small writings and collect it in a single big volume.

PS. i dont know if i am allowed to post here or not, if i am too low in rank to post in this thread, then kindly delete my post. sorry for my bad english.

Bitcoin could possibly go mainstream but not as a currency but as an investment vehicle or a store of value. Bitcoin was made to correct the flaws of centralization. There are lots of human errors happening in our banking system specially fraud when it comes to transactions due to lack of security and incompetence of the people running the system.

For me bitcoin will never be a currency that will be used for our everyday transactions since people has already put a title on bitcoin as a store of value just like gold.
Activity: 112
Yes bankers and are rudely against bitcoin. But it has no authority but it moves upon the acceptance of people. So I think the effort will become less strong at a time and there is a chance of being mainstream currency of bitcoin then.
Pages:
Jump to: