Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can never be be mainstream, because bankers and corporations.... - page 4. (Read 970 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Some banks have some issues regarding bitcoin while some supports it. We cannot generalized banks. In our country, there is a bank behind an app for bitcoin exchange. They acknowledged and saw the potential in bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
I think no one is scared about the bitcoin and its revolution. I do believe that crypto currency is not revolutionized yet as there is no real world applications of the bitcoin itself. Its a currency or not is the biggest debate thats going on right now.

Also big giants will always accept bitcoin if they see there is whole new possibility of bitcoin usage in swift way. They currently do have best and stable option of all time and thats fiat currency itself.

Bitcoin is in our heads right now because we are using it on daily basis but not the whole world knows about it.

Its just scratch on the earth right now, so i think speaking about its mainstream entrance and all is not very big stuff right now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
I don't think it will be like that at all personally. As Bitcoin itself begins to become more common and integrate itself into the global economy, there will be money to be made providing financial services for Bitcoin. Clearly the average person is not remotely close to being able to secure their own BTC or other similar assets. And why wouldn't banks, who have existed forever, continue to provide protection for people? It's what they do. No reason why they won't be ready to make a ton of money doing what they do in my opinion.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Bitcoin already was a mainstream last autumn. For now, people forgot about Bitcoin, just because it isn't growing. For now it's more stable.
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
Dude what you fail to understand is that they don't have a choice in the matter. The only choice they get is if they want to be apart of the revolution or sit idly by on the side and not get a piece of the action. We all know what they want in the end (money) so suffice to say Bitcoin will be successful because of that and not in spite of it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
THE BANKERS and CORPORATIONS have got o strong and are so much used to suck easy blood of generals that i dont think they will simply allow bitcoin revolution to pass, atleast there will be a WW type of bloodshed globally in order to this system to come into force completely.
If they can help it, the bankers and corporations won't allow the bitcoin mass adoption. The question is whether or not they can stop the wheel from turning now. And yes, they will fight it with every resource they have at their disposal. Maybe it won't be a bloodshed, but it will be a good fight, that's for sure.

There are still some mature writings missing on the broad economic implementation of bitcoin, or atleast there is a need to collect small writings and collect it in a single big volume.
It's too early for that. I think such writings will follow, once mainstream adoption has become certain.
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
But if the lightning network improves bitcoin's lack of money,
So it is quite possible that bitcoin will revolutionize the banking industry in the future, so I am more optimistic about the future of bitcoin.

thanks, but banks control governments, and governments make cruel rules. the banking industry will lose its power to print paper ang call it money, or buy real money (e.g gold/bitcoin) with those papers. so their whole power to bring money out of thin air will be at risk if crypto is mainstream
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
But if the lightning network improves bitcoin's lack of money,
So it is quite possible that bitcoin will revolutionize the banking industry in the future, so I am more optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 647
Merit: 274
"The Internet? Bah!
Hype alert: Why cyberspace isn’t, and will never be, nirvana

After two decades online, I’m perplexed. It’s not that I haven’t had a gas of a good time on the Internet. I’ve met great people and even caught a hacker or two. But today, I’m uneasy about this most trendy and oversold community. Visionaries see a future of telecommuting workers, interactive libraries and multimedia classrooms. They speak of electronic town meetings and virtual communities. Commerce and business will shift from offices and malls to networks and modems. And the freedom of digital networks will make government more democratic.Baloney.

Do our computer pundits lack all common sense? The truth in no online database will replace your daily newspaper, no CD-ROM can take the place of a competent teacher and no computer network will change the way government works."

WHY THE WEB WON'T BE NIRVANA - BY CLIFFORD STOLL ON 2/26/95 AT 7:00 PM

Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
I have studied bitcoin economics deeply and as we all know its very fascinating, but since the begining of paper currency THE BANKERS and CORPORATIONS have got o strong and are so much used to suck easy blood of generals that i dont think they will simply allow bitcoin revolution to pass, atleast there will be a WW type of bloodshed globally in order to this system to come into force completely.

another thing USD is so volatile against bitcoin that people are so much worried to switch to bitcoin revolution, because in there mind everything is pegged with USD/FIAT, which i think is artificial.

There are still some mature writings missing on the broad economic implementation of bitcoin, or atleast there is a need to collect small writings and collect it in a single big volume.

PS. i dont know if i am allowed to post here or not, if i am too low in rank to post in this thread, then kindly delete my post. sorry for my bad english.
Pages:
Jump to: