Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash Drops From $2800 to $1300 - page 3. (Read 1731 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 14, 2017, 05:59:24 PM
if this is just correction then i think we can buy bitcoin cash and waiting for another high price but if its just to come back for the base price then i think it is not good. but today i can make little profit because i am trading bitcoin cash with bitcoin and i am making a nice money but unfortunately, i am too afraid to get trapped in high price so i decide to stop the trading.
How can you say that is just a correction, that is more than half of its price, that is a crash, there is not other word we can use, and I do not think we are going to see such a huge price again, the miners already got what they wanted, they dumped those coins and they got a lot of bitcoin in return, they are not holding their bitcoin cash they are selling it as fast as they can and the benefits they got from it are nothing short of amazing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 05:22:08 PM
Just like i said before, i had more than five bitcoin cash and i was doing scalping with those bitcoin cash, i was able to made some profit from them , but i lost some money too, i break even on the profits but it was a nice trade at all.
And everybody who had some bitcoin cash have already dumped them, it is a very risky situation, nobody should be so exposed to lose all their funds just by having their money on bitcoin cash, it is just a dump & pump coin.

Obviously All crypto's are risky. That's the whole point. But I think ethereum price will surge next year. Bitcoin Cash is already holding a position in top 10 currency. And you can't deny the fact that Bitcoin cash will be dump again after this fork. May be it'll be a good time to buy some and hold for a long term investment.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
November 14, 2017, 04:27:30 PM
Bitcoin Cash has fallen from $2,800 to $1,300, the global cryptocurrency exchange market has stabilized to a certain extent, with Ethereum retaining its spot as the second largest cryptocurrency behind bitcoin. While the trading volume is still exceedingly high at over $26 billion, given the major correction of Bitcoin Cash in such a short period, it seems as if the current trend of bitcoin leading the market and Ethereum being the distant second will continue in the mid-term.

I totally agree with you.
As you said, I trust in the middle term, but I do not trust bitcoincash in the long-term because bitcoincash is experiencing very large fluctuations
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 04:26:15 PM
Just like i said before, i had more than five bitcoin cash and i was doing scalping with those bitcoin cash, i was able to made some profit from them , but i lost some money too, i break even on the profits but it was a nice trade at all.
And everybody who had some bitcoin cash have already dumped them, it is a very risky situation, nobody should be so exposed to lose all their funds just by having their money on bitcoin cash, it is just a dump & pump coin.
Activity: 280
November 14, 2017, 04:06:57 PM
I think it will fall, as many people have already burned on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
November 14, 2017, 04:01:15 PM
Actually this is hard to predict that,
the bitcoin cash price, rather than predicting btc. But this increase is really awesome. so many people are getting better profits. well, if the price goes down, I think it's a chance to get a big profit defiantly.

Of course, since this market easily lends to speculation, people will try to get the most profit from this
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
November 14, 2017, 03:57:48 PM
I think it was a big orchestrated pump from the Roger Ver pump team and friends. A lot of miners switched over there and that lead to the huge surge in demand
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 03:43:32 PM
Actually this is hard to predict that,
the bitcoin cash price, rather than predicting btc. But this increase is really awesome. so many people are getting better profits. well, if the price goes down, I think it's a chance to get a big profit defiantly.
Activity: 194
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
November 14, 2017, 03:23:52 PM
Bitcoin Cash has fallen from $2,800 to $1,300, the global cryptocurrency exchange market has stabilized to a certain extent, with Ethereum retaining its spot as the second largest cryptocurrency behind bitcoin. While the trading volume is still exceedingly high at over $26 billion, given the major correction of Bitcoin Cash in such a short period, it seems as if the current trend of bitcoin leading the market and Ethereum being the distant second will continue in the mid-term.

Most obvious P n D to happen in cryptos since well maybe bitcoin was being pumped in October Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
November 14, 2017, 02:01:39 PM
Well bitcoin cash is just another alt and better to get used to it. It's not the second bitcoin or anything and it will never be. All the exchanges are listing bch just like another alt so that says a lot abot bch.
Activity: 630
November 14, 2017, 01:58:41 PM
Bitcoin cash is just a pump and dump coin for whales to make money on. Seems to be South Korean whales that were pumping up the price and most likely dumping afterwards leaving some unfortunate bag holders.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 14, 2017, 01:05:52 PM
I didn't even know that it broke a $1000, let alone $2400. Show how much I pay attention to bch
Look now at bitcoin, it is just droping down cause of whole currency around it, just be careful with all nowadays.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 01:02:14 PM
just do not say that you are unexpected that the price will fall. It was predictable. Today, I read the news that the Korean stock exchange is being sued because the servers are stuck and the puddles lost money when they fell.

Never understand how people can be shocked that the price falls based on speculation  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Check out this image - Bitcoin corrects itself AT LEAST once a month

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 12:59:51 PM
just do not say that you are unexpected that the price will fall. It was predictable. Today, I read the news that the Korean stock exchange is being sued because the servers are stuck and the puddles lost money when they fell.
November 14, 2017, 12:43:12 PM
What do you guys think a good entry point for Bitcoin Cash is? Are you buying if it falls under 1000$? I definitely think there is room for both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to co-exist.

$900 is support level.

If it drops below that - dump it.

For now - if you grab it at $1,000 keep it. It's a bearish pattern where it will drop massively, and then go up throughout the day and then drop again.

Also - what the fuq you all whining about?

BCH was $300 not even 2 weeks ago. Who cares if it fell from $2800 to $1300?

If you bought in past $1400 that's your fault for arriving to the party late. BCH was on a bull trend for a good 5 days straight before it broke $700.

I don't really believe that BCH has support levels. It came up here within days/hours and it will go down just like that. It depends only two people I think. If they run out of energy or money, the rest will be a bad night story for BCH team. They can't defeat bitcoin community like that.

No offense - but that first sentence is bogus.

Look at the market cap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

When the pump was occurring Bithumb had a volume of $2 billion+++

Yesterday, it dropped to $1.5 billion

Today it's at $1 billion

But the price is holding $1,200 - $1,300 - this means that whoever pumped it, took out 50% of their money in the last 48 hours and the price did not shift drastically. Which means the support is still there.

Not only that but you cannot ignore the Chinese usage of BCH on the mainland + BTC insufferable transaction fees.

MEANWHILE --->>> Bitcoin is stuck at $6,500 despite having the highest 24h volume Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
November 13, 2017, 08:36:40 PM
The massive pumped happen. Many people losing their money on $2500 ish. Now they only have half of their investment and it is only took 1 day to bankrupt. We have learned aomething now. Dont trust pump. If there is coin in massive pump especially that coin already in big 10 CMC we need to calm down. Dont FOMO because this is crypto. FOMO always get rekt.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
November 13, 2017, 08:10:53 PM
I didn't even know that it broke a $1000, let alone $2400. Show how much I pay attention to bch
Activity: 206
November 13, 2017, 06:18:47 PM
What do you guys think a good entry point for Bitcoin Cash is? Are you buying if it falls under 1000$? I definitely think there is room for both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to co-exist.

$900 is support level.

For now - if you grab it at $1,000 keep it. It's a bearish pattern where it will drop massively, and then go up throughout the day and then drop again.

If you bought in past $1400 that's your fault for arriving to the party late. BCH was on a bull trend for a good 5 days straight before it broke $700.

I don't really believe that BCH has support levels. It came up here within days/hours and it will go down just like that. It depends only two people I think. If they run out of energy or money, the rest will be a bad night story for BCH team. They can't defeat bitcoin community like that.
November 13, 2017, 06:15:39 PM

$900 is support level.

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 05:56:13 PM

BCH это самый настоящий SCAM. Роджер Вер тоже продался. Чисто в спекулятивных интересах, конечно, вкусно очень выйти из Биткоина по 7500, посидеть в Долларе несколько дней и зайти в проторговке на BCH. Пока Биткоин падал с 7800 до 5600, Биткоин кэш вырос ровно на эту разницу и это до сих пор происходит. Скорее всего, что при падении Биткоина до 4000-4500, БиткоинКэш поднимется ещё разок, а может и до 3300 сходит. Посмотрим, пока корреляция такая наблюдается
Pages:
Jump to: