Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash Drops From $2800 to $1300 - page 5. (Read 1731 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 251
November 12, 2017, 10:38:53 AM
This is a war for bitcoin miner and core developers, I am waiting for which side will win.
Since segwit2x fails, it seems that bitcoin miner wins a little bit.
If there is not more good news, bitcoin will fall to 5500 agin I think.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
November 12, 2017, 10:36:46 AM
It is raised from 600$ so that was an expected move. They pumped the price > they sold > dumped the price.
That was easy money for those whales. If anybody bought from top that's loss for them.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 10:32:48 AM
if this is just correction then i think we can buy bitcoin cash and waiting for another high price but if its just to come back for the base price then i think it is not good. but today i can make little profit because i am trading bitcoin cash with bitcoin and i am making a nice money but unfortunately, i am too afraid to get trapped in high price so i decide to stop the trading.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
November 12, 2017, 10:30:47 AM
Of course. Bitcoin Cash is useless in general, so there's no excuse for it to maintain such a high price in the long run. It was quite obvious from the beginning that it's just being artificially pumped by its wealthy supporters with the aim to disrupt the Bitcoin market and gain some quick profit. BCH will eventually fall back to ~ $300 where it belongs.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 10:17:48 AM
Bitcoin Cash has fallen from $2,800 to $1,300, the global cryptocurrency exchange market has stabilized to a certain extent, with Ethereum retaining its spot as the second largest cryptocurrency behind bitcoin. While the trading volume is still exceedingly high at over $26 billion, given the major correction of Bitcoin Cash in such a short period, it seems as if the current trend of bitcoin leading the market and Ethereum being the distant second will continue in the mid-term.
Pages:
Jump to: