Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash is going to $3500 by June - page 2. (Read 549 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 278
February 13, 2018, 06:16:06 PM
I would say it will go till that level way before then june as you can already see the ongoing accumulation,few days ago i noticed that someone have hidden buy walls at 1190$ and that he bought over 20 mill $ worth bch and thats just what i saw.I would say that we will see bch pump buy the end of march and price will depends from btc price as it will probably be more pumped thru btc/bch ratio and i expect to see bch going to 0.3 btc
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 13, 2018, 04:43:56 PM
There is a information in the corners that Bitcoin cash will goto a new height a touch near $4000very soon and may even the king. A lot of people are shifting from Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash.
Is this another FUD in other to pump it bitcoin Cash?  I think all the cryptocurrencies are going to do well this year and bitcoin is going to remain the king through the year. I think bitcoin Cash has have a fair days in 2017 and I was thinking this January it is going to do well because of the debit card issues but think turned out in different ways and the general bearish market persist.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
We hope so, but now price is really hard to predict with its situation, looking on the graph sometime make me puzzle a d made me think if can I move its point to more higher position. Haha
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 13, 2018, 02:53:36 PM
I've always been a super fan of bitcoin Cash, the only problem is that I get really confused when explaining to a 5 year old. Same thing with bitcoin. I just can't say if there's any benefit in having these coins hyped with no real world adoption underway yet.
Cryptocurrencies are not easy to explain especially if you want to go into detail about how it really works, you can explain to them with some simple examples but you are only going to touch the surface, for now 5 year old kids do not need to know that information but it is possible a 5 year old may need to know that information in the future in a few decades.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 06:38:17 PM
Roger really believes in the project. His excitement seems to convince some people. I think BCC can come to $ 4000 levels. I follow developments from Twitter.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
February 09, 2018, 06:32:39 PM
There is a information in the corners that Bitcoin cash will goto a new height a touch near $4000very soon and may even the king. A lot of people are shifting from Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash.

Where did you get that information from? Some random twitter/reddit/facebook group that is shouting that bitcoin cash will go to the moon without any real reason ?
It has already been proven that predicting the price for crypto's, especially on long term, is very difficult.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 06:05:56 PM
Yes, Bitcoin Cash is going to $4k by June. I hold Bitcoin Cash and wait June. Good news for the coin. It is undervalued with great potential.
I have pretty good predictions for the cryptocurrency market this year so I am confident that the crypto targets will soon be made this year. BCH just increased more than 2 times to reach $ 3500, I think it's not too big and it's quite possible in June. With great support from the community and medium investors. I believe the BCH can grow very strongly this year.
Activity: 34
February 09, 2018, 04:57:21 PM
Bitcoin Cash tried to punch Bitcoin last summer, but nothing happened. Will it happen again I don't know.
Could Bitcoin Cash switch Bitcoin now I don't think so. If we look at Bitcoin cash it has old technology too.
It's just backed up by some people that don't agree with Bitcoin supporters.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 09, 2018, 02:40:37 PM
Well the growth of Bitcoin Cash is dependent on Bitcoin and that means Bitcoin Cash cannot in any way be the king in crypto currency at all, but as Bitcoin value increases so also other top altcoins value will appreciate too and not just Bitcoin Cash alone.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 09, 2018, 12:11:50 PM
I don't understand why would anybody use bitcoin cash when there are better alternative like ethereum or litecoin for exemple. To me bitcoin cash is just another shitcoin and will never replace bitcoin, even if the price reach 3500 or 4000 dollars I am sure bitcoin is going to be around 30k or 40k at the same time.

The real reason bitcoincash is pumping is that it looks like Bitpay is going to enable it as the default currency on their merchant processing shopping cart.

If you want to buy something from a merchant that uses Bitpay, and bitcoin and BCH are the only options, you are going to use BCH. Ethereum and Litecoin can't be used until Bitpay enables them...
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 09, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
I'm also notice  than bitcoin fork start growing. Waiting for 4k until  the end of spring
Activity: 97
February 09, 2018, 11:32:29 AM
Yes, Bitcoin Cash is going to $4k by June. I hold Bitcoin Cash and wait June. Good news for the coin. It is undervalued with great potential.
Activity: 43
February 09, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
I told you guys, Bitcoin Cash is in for a great ride and will in the next 2 months cross $3500...
Activity: 308
February 07, 2018, 07:56:23 AM
BCH may hit $3500 in June, and if/when it does BTC above 25k too
Activity: 126
February 07, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
The current recession in the market may continue for a few more months.Begin to slow growth.In June, you can not say $ 350 touch.But that time will be on the path of crypto development.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
February 07, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

Roger Ver creates the illusion that his coin is much better and more reliable than Bitcoin. But this is a lie and a dirty game. All the Crypto currency will grow till July as well as Bitcoin Cash. But this will not be the personal merit of the ВСС developers, it will be a general growth in popularity for the entire crypto currency.

I have exactly the same opinion. Price correction will end soon (or it is over already) and the prices of all coins will grow naturally, so Bitcoin Cash will probably also go up.
I also agree with the fact that Roger Ver does all this for money. I don't like it very much that everything what he do, is to destabilize the entire community.
Activity: 117
February 07, 2018, 05:17:43 AM
could you tell me more detail about this information? I do not believe that BCH will rise that target. does it has any good news to support its development? I dont see anything
Activity: 90
February 07, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

Currently in the market  If grown Situation variable,definitely bitcoin Cash will reach to $3500 this June.But bitcoin should come back from the present situation.The crypto market is determined by Bitcoin.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
February 07, 2018, 03:51:25 AM
I really cannot understand what bitcoin cash achieves that bitcoin cannot or will not. Its so much better to use our lord and saviour bitcoin instead of bitcoin cash which is controlled by miners. They undermined bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 07, 2018, 03:31:00 AM
Each and every user has come up with the positive energy regarding the growth of bitcoin, bitcoin cash as well ethereum. In reality everything has got the possibility, but we don't know the time scale when it is gonna happen. Right now there is no switching from bitcoin to bitcoin cash, because bitcoin cash grows high only if bitcoin grow.
Pages:
Jump to: