Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash is going to $3500 by June - page 4. (Read 549 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 01:22:20 PM
I do not care and it does not matter if bitcoin cash reaches $4k and many people move there, but bitcoin prices should reach $30k
I think this is very fair.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
February 06, 2018, 01:00:50 PM
Maybe, if everything goes to their all time highs.
I don't think it will happen on its own. If more btc services/exchanges use segwit, i doubt.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
February 06, 2018, 12:53:10 PM
There is a information in the corners that Bitcoin cash will goto a new height a touch near $4000very soon and may even the king.
Hmmmm? Where is this corner? Who are those people that are saying that bitcoin cash will eventually become the king and will replace bitcoin? Don't joke around here, we all know the stand of bitcoin cash to bitcoin. They are incomparable even though bitcoin cash is very assuming. But with the part of its price to go up to $4,000 soon I don't know if there are people who are still buying this replica.
A lot of people are shifting from Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash.
A lot? How many?
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 06, 2018, 12:43:53 PM
Just as I was asking a friend yesterday where all the Bitcoin Cash shills had gone! Hope Roger Ver and gang can see now what happens if they kill Bitcoin (not that it is dead, just taking a break), that they really do not know what they are doing with BCH. But sure, BCH will again be $3500 when Bitcoin is back at ATH. Try to get to 20% of Bitcoin first, then you can talk about scaling new heights.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
Watch Bitcoin movement first since alt coins also follow it.. It's dangerous to buy at this time due to uncertainty in the direction of Bitcoin as an asset and payment service.
The Bitcoin movement affects the price of all coins, and sometimes it is very difficult to predict. BTC ascending altcoin down, BTC is destroyed then it is certain Altcoin follow it. no good situation. how do i do the analysis and buy some coins?
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 12:31:05 PM
Hm. when bitcoin can be up to 20k USD. the Executive will be $ 3,500 as you say. To tell the truth, this is very unlikely. Because things are going down too low
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 7
February 06, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
I will not agree to this i think at the moment whole crypto market is suffering and funds are being taken out, in simple words there are not many buyers in the market at the moment, im myself waiting to see the funds back in the market then only we can tell what will happen to specific coins at the moment market is struggling to find a solid support.

A lot of people are sitting on Tether - there is no way to get this back to fiat unless you get back into crypto. It seems like a storm is-a brewing...
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
February 06, 2018, 11:49:09 AM
I will not agree to this i think at the moment whole crypto market is suffering and funds are being taken out, in simple words there are not many buyers in the market at the moment, im myself waiting to see the funds back in the market then only we can tell what will happen to specific coins at the moment market is struggling to find a solid support.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:17:58 AM
Watch Bitcoin movement first since alt coins also follow it.. It's dangerous to buy at this time due to uncertainty in the direction of Bitcoin as an asset and payment service.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 06, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
There is a information in the corners that Bitcoin cash will goto a new height a touch near $4000very soon and may even the king. A lot of people are shifting from Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash.
This is not a right time in both the coins. Because all the cryptocurrencies are down in the market so Bitcoin cash is raise in the market automatically Bitcoin also raise. But you are expecting 4x profit in future because now 899 USD in current market price.
I think Bitcoin is always high potential cryptocurrency no one is touch the growth. If you like Bitcoin cash you should invest but Bitcoin is the most promising investment.
Activity: 63
February 06, 2018, 09:33:26 AM
Here's the stock exchange, people with cryptoparas are making mistakes right now. I think that this downfall is cruel, and I think that these kinds of things will be avoided.
Activity: 43
February 06, 2018, 09:28:18 AM
There is a information in the corners that Bitcoin cash will goto a new height a touch near $4000very soon and may even the king. A lot of people are shifting from Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash.
Pages:
Jump to: