Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash to the moon? [UPDATED: Lost money I feel stupid] - page 2. (Read 3278 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
LOL Good story

BCH Is gonna die once ViaBTC gets off his high horse. I don't think Satoshi would appreciate what he's doing either by ripping this community apart. We could be all celebrating $5K BITCOIN (CLASSIC OR CASH OR WHATEVER) b/c it wasn't from a centralized bank! But now we're arguing over block size. Good job guys surely this won't alienate all those in the community who aren't tech savvy and the millions of folks that aren't tech savvy and haven't adopted yet!

Bottomline, the market will decide who wins and loses with BTC and BCH I just hope the fuckers looking to hard fork bitcoin in November stop spiting this community further. It won't survive X number of splits...
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
i'll wait for BCH to dump, hope it will be soon
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
You missed the train i feel it wont go far 0.2 BTC it always crash around 0.2 BTC, looks like pump and dump scheme to me too, better stay away to that altcoin, youll lose more if you keep following.
If you saw the price today it went over 0.224 BTC and i did sell all my coins at that price and i am happy with it for grabbing some free money which i got from the split and i am now waiting for the price to go down so that i could get some later and i hope it will pump up further because i see some interest in bitcoin cash from the Asian market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I think they are pumping BCH to get the more attraction of people don't loose your bitcoins to get little profit. BCH is just an altcoin and it can never replace bitcoins they want to get attention of investors and when investors invest into BCH the whales will start dumping their BCH and most investors will loose their money but it is good time to sell your BCH if you have hold it till now and get some good profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You missed the train i feel it wont go far 0.2 BTC it always crash around 0.2 BTC, looks like pump and dump scheme to me too, better stay away to that altcoin, youll lose more if you keep following.
I was staying away from it, but I saw it was getting "serious".
So yeah my bad Undecided
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Well yeah, I'm only 19 and want too much too fast I guess. It's hard to get a job for now.
Putting me under pressure because I want to get out of my parents house which is the emo side of things

if you take the time to get a better feel for things and also make some long term investments alongside trading instead of throwing everything all at once at it you'll wind up far better off.

lifestyle pressure is the last thing that should be informing trading decisions.

the guys who really make bank are the unemotional ones.
Anyone a legit way to make BTC? All those stupid faucets are worthless.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
everybody says bitcoin cash will die. i dont thin so. just wait and see! Smiley
Well yeah, I'm only 19 and want too much too fast I guess. It's hard to get a job for now.
Putting me under pressure because I want to get out of my parents house which is the emo side of things
legendary
The thing is I don't have a lot of money for trading cuz my parents don't like it.
I don't have a lot of patience for small amounts because it isn't worth.
I need at least a few thousand. if I have let's say 5000$ it would be worth it to have 1 percent.
So I'm taking big risks for this reason.

overextended - check.

impatient - check.

emotional - check.

all of those things make you the worst possible trader. you're gonna get eaten alive. step back, learn more and don't bet the farm on anything.
If your hope is just to make some quick money as you mentioned, then bcc or btc does not matter much, invest in bitcoin cash when you feel it will rise. You can't lose anything but money.

It just dropped hard, I left too much space for pullbacks and now I lost a lot of money.
I used to be better a year ago, with small amounts.

Now I'm loosing hard Sad

This is not hard drop. It's just fluctuate.  At the moment I am writing this, the price is rising again. And I think BCH have future.
LOL, don't let the volatility of market make you regret soon like now.
In three months ago, I have invested to Monaco and it has dumped -300% after one week listed Bittrex exchange.
But look at the price now or highest price in this month, can you understand patience very important?

The thing is I don't have a lot of money for trading cuz my parents don't like it.
I don't have a lot of patience for small amounts because it isn't worth.
I need at least a few thousand. if I have let's say 5000$ it would be worth it to have 1 percent.
So I'm taking big risks for this reason.
Activity: 294
If your hope is just to make some quick money as you mentioned, then bcc or btc does not matter much, invest in bitcoin cash when you feel it will rise. You can't lose anything but money.

It just dropped hard, I left too much space for pullbacks and now I lost a lot of money.

Now I'm loosing hard Sad

This is not hard drop. It's just fluctuate.  At the moment I am writing this, the price is rising again. And I think BCH have future.
LOL, don't let the volatility of market make you regret soon like now.
In three months ago, I have invested to Monaco and it has dumped -300% after one week listed Bittrex exchange.
But look at the price now or highest price in this month, can you understand patience very important?

Now I'm loosing hard Sad

It's already sold because of stop-limit
legendary
Here is what I think is happening: they had to wait for the difficulty on bitcoincash to drop before they started the pump. There is another difficulty drop due this weekend.

Now, a high price + low difficulty means that it is more profitable to mine bitcoincash than bitcoin at the moment. Remember that they are both sha-256 coins, and the ASIC miners who mine sha-256 coins have very few choices (only peercoin is also sha-256, the other alts are either scrypts which get mined with graphics cards, or they are POS coins).

Next, when a miner gets their reward of 12.5 coins, they can't spend those newly minted coins till they have 100 confirmations. If we assume a block every 10 minutes, then 100 confirmations is 1000 minutes which about 16 and a half hours. So this pump will continue for at least a week to entice miners - the more they see the price is holding up, the less risk they have of mining as they will reach their 100 confirmations in good time to sell at a good price.

The end game is bitcoincash taking over most of the mining power of bitcoin and replacing it as the main coin. (they obviously need infrastructure too - but they are on most exchanges, Overstock is accepting it, and payment processors like Rocketr are accepting it. That leaves just Coinbase and Bitpay holding out.)

This war has been brewing for a long long time, and the bitcoincash people mean to win.

can they afford to keep the price pumped until more miners get on board?

bitcoin miners ain't exactly like alt guys with gpus in their basements skipping from coin to coin. they're lumbering industrial operations.

they've also been around the block and they'll know perfectly well that someone is attempting to lure them.

bcash'll need to be right up there for months to be taken seriously, not just one stupid pump.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102

Now I'm loosing hard Sad

bitcoin cash cant go to the moon. don't buy it.
it has just 3 months to die

Too late  Cry lel
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bitcoin cash cant go to the moon. don't buy it.
it has just 3 months to die

Now I'm loosing hard Sad
Activity: 406
Market Integration Platform
Pages:
Jump to: