Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin CASH will take over BTC ? - page 5. (Read 1654 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 11:18:03 AM
Nothing can replace BTC. The community behind BTC is strong. Bitcoin cash is an attemp for some organisations to destabilize the true Bitcoin. So i hope the true nature of decentralized cryptocurency (the Bitcoin) will stay the king
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 11:14:03 AM
BCH cannot replace BTC.

I think people cannot afford Bitcoin as it is expensive.

So they are trying invest in Bitcoin via BCH. This might be the reason it goes up. Also Bitcoin inventors have a strategy to keep up the demand by keeping the supply low to 21 millions creating a constant demand in the Crypto world.

They have applied the  same rule to all their off springs.( BCH< BTG and segwit2)
Activity: 154
November 12, 2017, 10:58:41 AM
surely there will be many exchanges that will sell bch, and for altcoin others may still be like this now but the difference will be sold / exchanged with bch.
Activity: 434
November 12, 2017, 10:57:28 AM
There is unlikely to happen. Bitcoin Cash is just a hype that raises prices because of so-called whales that invest in it. And it is likely that it will fall when the whales have already taken his or her wishes. So let's avoid being part of the BCC because you're definitely losing it. The BCC has fallen as well and has already panic selling many people claiming to be able to sell and do not overtake the collapse
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 10:47:46 AM
Honestly I don't really think Bitcoin Cash will ever take over Bitcoin. First of all, without Bitcoin this alternate coin Bitcoin Cash wouldn't have existed in the first place. And Bitcoin Cash depends on Bitcoin as well, if Bitcoins price increases as far as I've noticed Bitcoin Cash goes down as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
November 12, 2017, 10:42:01 AM
I don't think Bitcoin cash will take over Bitcoin. This is an attempt to push price of the whale. And a majority still believe in this round buy BCH competition cause trading volumes surging. price will decrease the depth when whales target profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
November 12, 2017, 10:15:24 AM
Do you see a pump and dump happening in BCH right now? or is it really taking over Bitcoin? How do you think will it affect other coins when BCH successfully replaced BTC as the top cryptocurrency
I do not think it will happen mate, you can only earn good porfit in the price increase of BCH but it doesnt mean that BCH will replace bitcoin in the top of crypto currency. Bitcoin has more investor that altcoin even the value it very expensive people are continue to used and invest in bitcoin because it is like a fiat that we can used to purchase some goods.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 10:09:52 AM
BitCoin cash is not going to take over bitcoin. This is just a temporary pump and big money is exiting bcc imo. After this dip of bitcoin it will come out even stronger than before.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2017, 10:02:39 AM
I don't think Bitcoin CASH will take over BTC. Even though it is pump Now But People Always like BTC so they didn't want take over BiTCoin cash
BTC is the first decentralized digital currency so it is impossible For take over.

Nothing is impossible. It really depends on whether all the service providers like Bitpay enable bitcoincash.

If the number of transactions per 24 hours on bitcoincash ever exceeds bitcoin, it's the beginning of the end for bitcoin.
Activity: 504
November 12, 2017, 10:00:40 AM
Poджep вep - :chicken:, мoшeнник и мaнипyлятop. Cлив бтц пpoиcxoдит из-зa eгo pacпpoдaжи cвoиx 130 000 бтц, oн cпeлcя c paзными эйpaми, paйтaми, джиxaнyшкaми и члeнopeзaми мaкфи (y вcex этиx peбят тa eщё биoгpaфия) и пaмпит кэш в oднo лицo c пpимeнeниeм пoдcтaвныx дpoпoв. Зaбивaeт мeмпyл вeтки Core, пapaлизyeт ceть c пoмoщью xoмячкoв, вeдyщиxcя нa нoвocтнoй xaйп и cливaющиx бтц нe нa биpжax, a в блoкчeйнe. Teм caмым пpимaнивaeт нapoд в кaшy, pacтя цeнник и дeлaя мaйнинг кaши выгoдным, чтoбы пepeключить нa кaшy xeшpeйт c вeтки Core. Этo нapyшeниe пapaдигмы Caтoши o дeцeнтpaлизaции, вмecтo нecocтoявшeгocя кoнceнcyca segwit2x вeткa cash yпpaвляeтcя гopcткoй мaйнepoв и жиpныx пepвыx инвecтopoв типa вepa. Бoлee тoгo, segwit2x oкaзaлcя бoльшим фeйкoм и yткoй, пoдмaчивaющeй peпyтaцию yчacтникoв NYA. Bitcoin Cash - caмый бaнaльный cпocoб мacштaбиpoвaния ceти, пpocтo yвeличeниe двyx пepeмeнныx в кoдe - пepepacчёт cлoжнocти и paзмep блoкa, ни нa кaкoe дpyгoe coзидaтeльнoe paзвитиe мoшeнники нe cпocoбны: oни кpeaтивныe импoтeнты. He бyдьтe xoмячкaми, иcпoльзyйтe пaмп кэшa и дaмп биткa в цeляx cпeкyляций, a нe дoлгocpoкa в кэшe.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 09:58:51 AM
Not going to happen - as the massive dump showed earlier today  Roll Eyes It definitely has some advantages, but it will not overtake Bitcoin so easily.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 09:55:47 AM
I don't think that this is going to be possible. BTC is still the best cryptocurrency that ever existed and beating it has a low chance.
Activity: 302
November 12, 2017, 09:55:30 AM
It is very hard for me to predict, maybe it is necessary to have another competitor to chanllange the king. >_<
Activity: 76
November 12, 2017, 09:52:56 AM
Pepsi can try as they might, but they will never become Coca Cola
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 09:44:24 AM
I would suggest you to browse through the forum as there are numerous topics with lots of information about it.
Activity: 854
November 12, 2017, 09:42:21 AM
I think it's only a pump and dump. It will rally down sooner or later. Though I saw a post that it already has gone down a lot. I'm not following much of it as I'm currently not holding both BTC and BCH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 09:38:06 AM
#BCH can only Take over the fuck.
This is just a fake rumor from whales who own lot of #BCH
I believe that many people will lose their #BTC with this rumor
Activity: 322
November 12, 2017, 05:01:11 AM
Once difficulty adjustments kicks in, the show will be over. How high you pump considering the it is fundamentally unwarranted the harder it dumps. However, its course may continue for few more days. It has been educational.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
November 12, 2017, 04:54:08 AM
I don't think Bitcoin CASH will take over BTC. Even though it is pump Now But People Always like BTC so they didn't want take over BiTCoin cash
BTC is the first decentralized digital currency so it is impossible For take over.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
November 12, 2017, 04:41:33 AM
i dont believe BCH will replace BTC there is a lot
of hype going on to get the max out of this pump
and i recon there will be a few major winners and
a lot of loss.
yeah its just ppl try to make profit, bch will never replace bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: