Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin certificates/ programs. - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 24, 2022, 03:02:35 PM
Fine and good there may be a certificate course for bitcoin but know that having certification is not a guarantee to many considering factors such as: you're not totally assumed to be free from being scammed or being a scammer yourself, that you know all about bitcoin, that you can't make losses whenever you make mistakes with a wrong step, also this certification in bitcoin could be more recognized if the government have given hands in support for bitcoin adoption as legal tender, institutions will not want those that have the certificate in bitcoin but rather prefer those that have the experience with bitcoin over time.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
October 24, 2022, 01:57:37 PM
What would be the benefit of the certificates? Bitcoin knowledge is not particularly a CV worthy addition at this time.

You can of course learn about Bitcoin and use that for your personal use; invest or trade (or mine if you have the capital). I personally don't see the purpose of a Bitcoin certificate or the desire by some to have Bitcoin taught to kids or college students. Niche assets can be learnt under financial education, which I believe should be an integral part of school's curriculum, but teaching each separately doesn't seem practical.
Activity: 787
Merit: 250
October 24, 2022, 01:38:56 PM
This we really be of  help to the nation and  to everyone, How about introducing bitcoin as an IT course which you can find him some institution icicles or bitcoin I have been it’s own institution, After the duration of the learning, the course is certificates will be issued to the students by BITCOIN.
We have a lot of online courses online program which people participate an an IT course. If bitcoin we have such program going on online that is certificate will be issued to the students I as a  graduates it’s would be a great
one.

I have been to several online courses like the IBM, which is the Cassera
Example here is the link of the Coursera website which offers courses to students across the world,

https://www.coursera.org/

So guys, what do you think it is certificate program has been introduced. It may not be easy to understand.
But with time everyone may get use to it.
Would it be great if a certificate programs is introduced on behalf of bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: