Pages:
Author

Topic: == Bitcoin challenge transaction: ~1000 BTC total bounty to solvers! ==UPDATED== - page 47. (Read 47899 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 3
2days before i see alek76 message in post, he said soon at github, today i see, his post deleted, maybe he chnage his mind, and his new mind maybe work better then old mind Smiley
Right. First you need to fix possible inaccuracies, then there is no time to do this on Github.
The comparator on python works faster than on c ++, when the file sizes are more than 50MB - have to choose a comparator. In general, the correct way is to do the aggregation of selected points in the sql database on the server. The program should send them as a client. I have no time and knowledge for this  Sad I will soon post it as it is.

Already available https://github.com/alek76-2/vs-kangaroo-hybrid

Thanks, brother!
Can you help, I get this error when triying to run after successfull complilation.
Activity: 316
Merit: 34
you are talking about code, its P kangroo, you are right at your own way, i am talking code running at hardware structure space, as first kangroo was by pinkachunka at bitcrack, his stats was 100 bit in 3 days, and your 90 bit are shown for 8 days, he uses full power of GPU, mean full space by useing bitcrack switches, he uses 15.9gb during workout, and your ram used is 5.5gb , maybe you need expand table size or design by hardware structure switches, where maximum result for less time
Honestly, I have not studied the bitcrack code. I do not like AMD. Perhaps he uses group inversion for several threads with a previously specified distance between them or uses tables. There is a clear advantage of speed, I agree. In this code, for each thread, the start key is random, the counter counts the total speed. In general, according to Polard - the number of parallel threads does not particularly affect the speed of the solution - this is a sequential algorithm. So maybe I'm wrong)
As first kangroo was by pinkachunka at bitcrack Huh
These were preliminary calculations, bitcrack has nothing to do with kangaroo.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51848002
first public P-kangro were in python, useing 15k jumps/s, then upon advice by community, its updated with gmpy2 featured, and speed goes to 180k jumps/s, then more advices about thread and core, its able to uses all cores and threads, and in 2 cores processors, speed reach at 600k( 4core processors, speed 1.2m jumps/s,
lets see when u will update github for P-kangroo gpu, community experts will start giving you updates , advances, and iissues to be need resolve, after analyze in working code, every one  knows GPU kangroo already running by some dev from last 6 months, and maybe they are close to 110 puzzle, and rest community have no chance to go close, they will just use it for testing/analyzing/ for create next level idea's
2days before i see alek76 message in post, he said soon at github, today i see, his post deleted, maybe he chnage his mind, and his new mind maybe work better then old mind Smiley
you are talking about code, its P kangroo, you are right at your own way, i am talking code running at hardware structure space, as first kangroo was by pinkachunka at bitcrack, his stats was 100 bit in 3 days, and your 90 bit are shown for 8 days, he uses full power of GPU, mean full space by useing bitcrack switches, he uses 15.9gb during workout, and your ram used is 5.5gb , maybe you need expand table size or design by hardware structure switches, where maximum result for less time
Honestly, I have not studied the bitcrack code. I do not like AMD. Perhaps he uses group inversion for several threads with a previously specified distance between them or uses tables. There is a clear advantage of speed, I agree. In this code, for each thread, the start key is random, the counter counts the total speed. In general, according to Polard - the number of parallel threads does not particularly affect the speed of the solution - this is a sequential algorithm. So maybe I'm wrong)
As first kangroo was by pinkachunka at bitcrack Huh
These were preliminary calculations, bitcrack has nothing to do with kangaroo.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51848002
first public P-kangro were in python, useing 15k jumps/s, then upon advice by community, its updated with gmpy2 featured, and speed goes to 180k jumps/s, then more advices about thread and core, its able to uses all cores and threads, and in 2 cores processors, speed reach at 600k( 4core processors, speed 1.2m jumps/s,
lets see when u will update github for P-kangroo gpu, community experts will start giving you updates , advances, and iissues to be need resolve, after analyze in working code, every one  knows GPU kangroo already running by some dev from last 6 months, and maybe they are close to 110 puzzle, and rest community have no chance to go close, they will just use it for testing/analyzing/ for create next level idea's
it can run 2 commands in 2 windows, for 1 card, just try, if you get error on any command let me know
The P100 video card is used remotely, I do not have a normal video card.
And how can iron be used if it is occupied by another process Huh The driver error itself will be.
in short i am guessing, your gpu engine commands inside program is default, and not useing full gpu power, as i said bitcrack used switches B T P , where you set compute thread, process, by this speed will increase more then 10x, study about bitcrack codes, hope u get success to increase more real speed
Again 25. Each jump requires 1 inversion by modulus, since the distance is not known in advance where to jump and it is calculated by dividing it with the remainder of the PointX coordinate on DPmodulo - this is repeated after each jump in each stream. And now, count how many inversions you need to do and please read about this mathematical function. It takes a lot of processor time, since it is necessary to do many mathematical operations with 256 bit numbers for 1 inversion modulo. You do not compare the Polard algorithm with VanitySearch (and bitcrack), in which 1 inversion is done for 1024 keys using the Montgomery’s trick, since the step is known in advance - it is a delta from 0 to -512 and from 0 to +512. Check out the GPU code.  Smiley
Accordingly, the speed can be tens of times different!
it can run 2 commands in 2 windows, for 1 card, just try, if you get error on any command let me know
The P100 video card is used remotely, I do not have a normal video card.
And how can iron be used if it is occupied by another process Huh The driver error itself will be.
in short i am guessing, your gpu engine commands inside program is default, and not useing full gpu power, as i said bitcrack used switches B T P , where you set compute thread, process, by this speed will increase more then 10x, study about bitcrack codes, hope u get success to increase more real speed

run for bit 85 and in other window make screenshot of command
nvidia-smi
Thanks, I know. This command was called directly from the program. Yes, it warms up to 67 degrees Smiley
temp is not important , important is other informations about memory etc like this screenshot will help me to understand your stage
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| NVIDIA-SMI 390.116                Driver Version: 390.116                   |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+
| GPU  Name        Persistence-M| Bus-Id        Disp.A | Volatile Uncorr. ECC |
| Fan  Temp  Perf  Pwr:Usage/Cap|         Memory-Usage | GPU-Util  Compute M. |
|===============================+======================+======================|
|   0  GeForce GTX 460     Off  | 00000000:01:00.0 N/A |                  N/A |
| 52%   71C    P0    N/A /  N/A |    472MiB /   964MiB |     N/A      Default |
+-------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+

| Processes:                                                       GPU Memory |
|  GPU       PID   Type   Process name                             Usage      |
|=============================================================================|
|    0                    Not Supported                                       |
these results from 1 thread inside gpu, ?
i think you need to manage, b t p like bitcrack for run full gpu load, then maybe you get highest jumps count per second, p100 card and 49m jumps, its seems not useing full gpu load, check with experts calculation
The result is 57344 threads. The calculation is correct, 1 jump = 2^44 keys.
run for bit 85 and in other window make screenshot of command
nvidia-smi
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I managed to find the first 8 numbers of the public key that corresponds to a private key. Is it possible to narrow the range to find the next ones?
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
i know about the pollards that are out,
but need to go fast and up to 110 already possible with the cpu pollard version.
only need ram, and or baby giant. for use with the pub key.
but then all whe want are those with gpu and the bitcracks so on for the ones without the pub keys.
hey alek76,

i pm'ed you but you could send me the files. then i post the answer to those keys for these guys
to show wich code is faster for those 3 pk's
please do
soon

he will never send Smiley
for 1 pubkey in bit 65, you can found it within 3 hours with powerfull gpu and bitcrack, only i need 30 min to code corresponding key, and rest if you have 2080ti or p100 and bitcrack you can find
wanna test ?
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
hey alek76,

i pm'ed you but you could send me the files. then i post the answer to those keys for these guys
to show wich code is faster for those 3 pk's
please do
soon
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
[You better take a notepad to start with and write C ++ code for your algorithm, and then rewrite it for the GPU. Have you seen the modified source for the Kangaroo GPU that I posted? Another would say thanks. In general, I doubt your competence and do not see the point of further discussion.

First: you did not publish all the code.
Second: it is impossible to run your code.
Third: you don’t show the video.

The discussion is over
Пoнял. Bcё этo cмaxивaeт нa paзвoд и дeтcкий лeпeт... Aлгopитм быcтpый, a типa Питoн мeдлeнный, интepecнo пoлyчaeтcя  Smiley

Быcтpo cкaтилиcь нa pyccкий.
Cкoлькo ты гoтoв зaплaтить зa aлгopитм быcтpee тoгo, кoтopый y тeбя?
copper member
Activity: 188
And how long does it take to puzzle 65 bits?
  43.6M j/s;  18.0Gj of   8.0Gj 211.2%; DP 0T+0W=0+0=0; dp/kgr=0.0;
[runtime]   0: 6:56
See above post.

Tвoй пocт я видeл, я y этoгo "пpoдaвцa" cпpaшивaл )
copper member
Activity: 188
So write that you are selling a slow algorithm, and there is no time to test it in practice. Huh

On the video there is testing the algorithm in single-threaded python execution mode. What else is needed?
I made a multi-threaded and economical memory option, and I sell it. It can still be improved, but I do not have time.

And how long does it take to puzzle 65 bits?
So write that you are selling a slow algorithm, and there is no time to test it in practice. Huh

On the video there is testing the algorithm in single-threaded python execution mode. What else is needed?
I made a multi-threaded and economical memory option, and I sell it. It can still be improved, but I do not have time.
Pages:
Jump to: