Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Classes in Top Business Schools - page 2. (Read 257 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 01:05:12 AM
Some of the top business schools have now incorporated Bitcoin classes into their curriculum. See link below.

https://www.ccn.com/top-business-schools-add-bitcoin-classes-expand-cryptocurrency-mba-course-offerings/

1. Do you think that creating a course exclusive for Bitcoin discussions or crypto currency as a whole will help in future economic growth?
2. What do you think would be the general effect of these classes if they were to be implemented in majority of our schools?

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. 👍👍👍
yes, blockchain teachnology being use in many way of life
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
April 09, 2018, 01:04:29 AM
I wouldn't really see a need for this in the classroom, as you REALLY don't need to know the underlying tech to use Bitcoin / Cryptos in your business when it comes to handling a sale with bitcoin. I'd understand some seminars, that's fine, as they're just going to show you tax implications, best methods to accept, and so on and so forth.

But a whole course dedicated to bitcoin? Why? No reason for this in the least, I'd be curious to see the reviews for a course like this. As I think that these are colleges trying to follow the hype to cash grab some more tuition.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 09, 2018, 12:56:27 AM

i have no doubt it will help in future economic growth. its going to prove that the blockchain technology are going to win and will soon be used widely even in government institutions. if its going to be taught in schools then its going to be more known. forex trading isn't taught in schools actually.
Activity: 15
April 09, 2018, 12:51:58 AM
BTC and Crypto-Market is a part of the finance. So Bitcoin classes or virtual-coins classes in Schools will be very useful for students. They will learn and understand exactly what is BTC and how it is good or bad.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
April 09, 2018, 12:39:11 AM
this is not just for now. it has been going on for a while. i believe it was 2 years ago that i first saw a course on one of the big names. they have been offering courses on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in general and helping the young learn the technology at the academic level.

the focus however, unlike some comments here think, is not on bitcoin at all. instead it is on the bitcoin's underlying  technology.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 12:37:16 AM
I think yes, bitcoin should be made part of studies starting from school classes to higher college / management and even engineering classes.   In school education preliminary level information regarding bitcoin should be added to the  syllabus.  It's financial activities trading etc will be the basic information. 
After wards in college  classes deep knowledge should be given. 
Mining etc technical issues may be taught to the students in higher classes.  They will be knowing mining; trading and I hope with this knowledge bitcoin forum will be getting good members which may be helpful in the progress of bitcoin.
Activity: 78
April 09, 2018, 12:29:56 AM
With a bitcoin special school I think it will have a good impact in the future and it is very good to apply, I agree with it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
April 09, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

Bitcoin is now part of our financial system whether we like or not and therefore schools will really be interested to know more of this development and phenomenon so its not a big wonder if Bitcoin will be incorporated into many curriculum. This is just the right thing to do and this can be helping Bitcoin get into the mainstream population. But more then Bitcoin, I think they should be delving on the benefits and the many technicalities on the blockchain technology.
Activity: 211
April 09, 2018, 12:10:32 AM
It's interesting to see how these top business schools are aware of the future of bitcoin and the role that it will play in the world in the coming years. With regard to the question raised, I think that the effect of these classes in schools would be positive since people would be familiar with bitcoin from a young age.
This just proves bright future of cryptocurriencies. For those thinking that bitcoin is going to fade out soon well they must think again because people in the different industries are beginning to realize the great potentials of cryptocurrencies that they are starting to integrate bitcoin in the eduction system and yes this is a great move so that the new generation will have a better understanding of this investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 09, 2018, 12:03:51 AM
Some of the top business schools have now incorporated Bitcoin classes into their curriculum. See link below.

https://www.ccn.com/top-business-schools-add-bitcoin-classes-expand-cryptocurrency-mba-course-offerings/

1. Do you think that creating a course exclusive for Bitcoin discussions or crypto currency as a whole will help in future economic growth?
2. What do you think would be the general effect of these classes if they were to be implemented in majority of our schools?

it is a good step to start socializing bitcoin and cryptocurrency to peoples.
if more peoples aware of cryptocurrency, they will use crypto for their daily. The demands of crypto will increase with the value.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 08:51:19 PM
It's interesting to see how these top business schools are aware of the future of bitcoin and the role that it will play in the world in the coming years. With regard to the question raised, I think that the effect of these classes in schools would be positive since people would be familiar with bitcoin from a young age.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

Pages:
Jump to: