Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 50. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 500
February 02, 2017, 10:10:17 AM

For those who want to get in hashflare you can buy accounts at discounted price.

what is the discount ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 02, 2017, 04:52:02 AM
Here are the daily payouts of Hashflare. (After deducting maintenance fees)

SHA256 - 0.00000207 Bitcoin per day per 10 GHs

Scrypt - 0.00001153 Bitcoins per dayday per 1 Mhs

Price of-

SHA 256 - 0.00123558 Bitcoins per 10 ghs
Scrypt - 0.00844316 Bitcoins per 1 mhs

ROI of Sha 256 - 597 days

ROI of Scrypt - 733 days

This is according to current exchange rates and prices.

There's no bonus or giveaway running at the moment.
For those who want to get in hashflare you can buy accounts at discounted price.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
February 02, 2017, 04:46:22 AM
Do you have any bonus or giveaway?
Thank you
if I don't forgot I think they had bonuses and giveaways in past . maybe they still have sign up bonus. just sign up and try.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 02, 2017, 04:19:16 AM
HashFlare SHA-256 daily fees are even higher than Genesis Mining:

• HashFlare $0.40/TH
  • Genesis Mining $0.35/TH
  • BW.com $0.26/TH
  • Hashnest S9 $0.21/TH
  • POW88 A7 $0.18/TH
  • HaoBTC 150W HashEx $0.17/TH
  • ViaBTC $0.16/TH

The lower the daily fees the higher your payout and the faster you ROI.

Is this fee really something which ll make you buy or not buy hash? Cause I see no scenario where you can reach ROI with sha 256 even with $0.15.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
February 02, 2017, 03:30:22 AM
Do you have any bonus or giveaway?
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
January 31, 2017, 08:36:36 AM
Please see my support ticket to transfer hash to another user.  It has been a pending ticket since last Friday.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
January 26, 2017, 01:06:44 PM
HashFlare SHA-256 daily fees are even higher than Genesis Mining:

• HashFlare $0.40/TH
  • Genesis Mining $0.35/TH
  • BW.com $0.26/TH
  • Hashnest S9 $0.21/TH
  • POW88 A7 $0.18/TH
  • HaoBTC 150W HashEx $0.17/TH
  • ViaBTC $0.16/TH

The lower the daily fees the higher your payout and the faster you ROI.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
January 26, 2017, 12:26:48 PM
Since no one has given OP any negative remarks since the beginning, then I can consider the sites with all the scams cloud mining sites that have saturated  every space on the internet but the issue I have is the time to ROI because most cloud mining sites for those that are legit, then it will take forever to make investment back and thats where the concern is.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
January 26, 2017, 10:11:44 AM
For me the attraction is that they actually make ASIC's. Or at least have done in the past via HashCoins.
For that reason, and that they have been around for more than a couple of years, I trust them.

You're way to trusty   Smiley
They never produced any ASIC's. The ASIC's you are referring to were Alcheminers, which they simply slapped their own sticker on.

Wink
legendary
January 25, 2017, 12:52:10 PM
Does Hashflare allow the transfer of accounts?

allow of transfer to account not possible but the hash can be transfer to another account
How is that done?  That will be easier but I do not see the option in my account.

I've read somewhere in this thread that it is possible through support, they will do all the actions needed in hash transfer, just contact them with all the informations and it will be done
Good deal. Thanks!

Yes, just contact their support and tell them how much hash to transfer and to whom. They re quite fast and responsive.
legendary
January 25, 2017, 12:09:01 PM

allow of transfer to account not possible but the hash can be transfer to another account
How is that done?  That will be easier but I do not see the option in my account.

I've read somewhere in this thread that it is possible through support, they will do all the actions needed in hash transfer, just contact them with all the informations and it will be done
Good deal. Thanks!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
January 25, 2017, 10:36:37 AM

legendary
January 25, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2017, 09:45:35 AM

legendary
January 25, 2017, 09:32:30 AM
legendary
January 25, 2017, 04:10:45 AM
Hi guys, I was trying to get information about this company before investing... but 53 pages is too much to read now. I would like someone to answer 2 basic questions:

1- Is Hashflare a legitimate company? Do they have mining proofs?

2- I have seens that they allow to buy hash, for Scrypt, Ethereum, Sha-256 etc... Which one is the most profitable and what's the roi?

Thanks in advance  Cool

There are many image of there firm and video of conference attended ..but there no legal or video prof of the hosting firm..

See sha256 is not profitable until you have huge hash .. but yes script is profitable right now with them but also take around 8-9 month to get roi

It all depends on the mining diff. Scrypt mining difficulty s been increasing constantly during the last few months and who knows how is it going to look like in the future.
January 25, 2017, 03:16:00 AM

For me the attraction is that they actually make ASIC's. Or at least have done in the past via HashCoins.
For that reason, and that they have been around for more than a couple of years, I trust them.
I trust them more seeing how they handled the ZCash Hype because, unlike Genisys, they said "Lets do this after the 21st of November" rather than just offering 1 Year Contracts right away. That showed they have brains, as ZCash still has a lot to prove.
They recently dropped the maintenance fee to  0.004 per Gigahash.
Im mining at 7.25Th/s and after maint fees I am getting 0.0037BTC per day.
Lifetime contract (as long as BTC mining remains profitable)
and basically, it works, no worries from me about electricity costs or downtime (or trying to ship an antminer across Europe via Alibaba and it turning up in broken bits)
And with that Antminer, I still need to turn a profit (18 months)

I think HashCoins stop making the ASIC's miner .. no more producing now days ..

as compare to gensis miningg its far better because in genesis min g they have differ contact in which differ maintenance ..so if that contact not profitable whole Contract will be shutdown .. where in hashflair it not like that ..so better
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 25, 2017, 03:06:10 AM

I trust them more seeing how they handled the ZCash Hype because, unlike Genisys, they said "Lets do this after the 21st of November" rather than just offering 1 Year Contracts right away. That showed they have brains, as ZCash still has a lot to prove.
They recently dropped the maintenance fee to  0.004 per Gigahash.
Im mining at 7.25Th/s and after maint fees I am getting 0.0037BTC per day.
Lifetime contract (as long as BTC mining remains profitable)
and basically, it works, no worries from me about electricity costs or downtime (or trying to ship an antminer across Europe via Alibaba and it turning up in broken bits)
And with that Antminer, I still need to turn a profit (18 months)
January 24, 2017, 10:45:06 PM
Hi guys, I was trying to get information about this company before investing... but 53 pages is too much to read now. I would like someone to answer 2 basic questions:

2- I have seens that they allow to buy hash, for Scrypt, Ethereum, Sha-256 etc... Which one is the most profitable and what's the roi?

Thanks in advance  Cool

There are many image of there firm and video of conference attended ..but there no legal or video prof of the hosting firm..

See sha256 is not profitable until you have huge hash .. but yes script is profitable right now with them but also take around 8-9 month to get roi
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
January 24, 2017, 04:00:22 PM

Thanks in advance  Cool

I don't recommend them, you're better off holding on to your bitcoin. I did SHA 256 with them and it looks like it will be 2 years before I even recover my initial investment, the fees are enormous. I'd have been better off earning interest from HaoBTC or lending my bitcoin out for margin trading at Poloniex.
Pages:
Jump to: