Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 54. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 13, 2016, 10:58:06 AM
Hi, I'm new here. Just need some favor from you guys. I want to do some calculation here, for 100MH/s scrypt mining, at this moment, how much btc can i get for daily basis? Please help. Then, is it scrypt more stable than sha256? Thank You.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
November 10, 2016, 08:02:07 AM
I am very impressed, how you try since months to convince us from your colourful flags!  Roll Eyes,

keep it easy. After ROI from really many users here, everything is fun. Dont destroy our big dreams to dont go working for money. Cheesy

Greetz
Steve

Check.  Grin

No worry Steve, I'm not 'against' Hashflare or something, nor do I want to 'convince' anyone. It's just sometimes when things come up regarding Hashflare being legit and/or a real cloud company, well, they simply aren't; at least not for a full 100%. Those SHA256 hashes are provably fake as I pointed out, and I really mean it when I say I'd love to see someone proving me to be wrong on that one. It's just when I see someone saying Hashflare is legit and on my part seems 100% convinced on that, I sometimes reply back with a "no, they are not". There simply ARE some flags surrounding Hashflare, I think it's fairly safe to state that; I'd really wish Hashfalre would be more transparent and verifiable, yet on the latter they simply aren't. I'm not saying Hashflare is a scam, but you won't hear me say they are legit either. I've been around for some time with Bitcoins, and seen so many people drawing in even more other people, because they believed 'their' program was 100% legit. And Hashflare, simply ain't a one that I account for being that full 100%  Wink

Other than my rants regarding those SHA256 hashes and my colorful flags, I have my fun with Hashflare. I too have ROI'd a few months ago, roughly 2 months before crazyivan did, so I'm quite happy with Hashflare. And till date, I still keep on investing in Hashflare; and, this might seem a bit awkward regarding my comments, but what I invest, I do it in them SHA256 hashes  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 500
November 10, 2016, 03:55:54 AM
I have to agree that Hashcoins / Hashflare started with a somewhat shady business.
But have improved greatly since.

Can only report positive about Hashflare so far.
Started with a very small hashrate and later bought a huge chunk from an other user for a nice discount.

Hashflare transfered the power to my account after the seller confirmed the payment.
A nice service and no risk of getting scammed. Like it.

Meanwhile ROI'd several times.

Can not say if there is 'real' hardware mining or if it's all just a big bubble. Tried to confirm it with switching pools and watching their hashrate, but there is to much fluctuation and i don't know when exactly they switch. (guess all 24 hours).

But let's say it that way:
There are a lot of pictures from the Hashflare Team. Including several from Bitcoin-Conferences over the last year.
So it's absolut possible to meet them in person. Which is imho a very good sign.

Plus, just found this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFx4oI3eZ4E

Looks like this is the Ethereum Mining Datacenter. Can someone translate?

So for now i can say: Yes, i trust them. But of course only with money i can afford to lose.
As usual, be carefull.

Edit:
there are also multiple Webinar videos showing mining hardware.
I have not looked at all and can not estimate whether there is actually real hardware to see.
But see yourself on youtube "Hashflare webinar"
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
November 10, 2016, 02:36:59 AM
What doesnt add up? If its mining speed then with modern asics its easily achievable.

Of course treat  everything with suspicion!

However, I read the threads before investing on btctalk. I tend not to believe everything i read ESPECIALLY on here.

Its FUD central

Yeah, I most certainly agree Bitcointalk ain't no more what it used to be  Smiley

Regarding what doesn't add up in relation to the SHA256 hashes, well, for instance, the SHA256 hashes are provably fake; kindly read back some of my posts on this regarding;

In addition, there's also the halving: When the halving occurred, Hashflare reported to have placed "new and more energy efficient equipment" spot on; not a day before, nor a day after, but right the day it occurred (!, red flag 1). And (!, red flag 2), they also stated that day that they had been working/anticipating this "for months". If you have been with Hashflare before the halving, you probably know what I am referring to; if not, well, that's what came to pass;
Now (!, red flag 3 (lengthy one)), Hashflare doesn't nor didn't produced any kind of ASIC's. So, that means that the period Hashflare referred to ("for months"), effectively would mean that their "new and more energy efficient equipment" could only be (1) 'external' equipment, and (2) only be equipment more efficient than Alcheminers; when looking at the time period after 'the Alcheminers', only 3 options were (worldwide) available: Bitmaintech (their S5's and/or S7's Antminers), BW (bw.com), and Spondoolies (their SP50). BW never produced any ASIC's either, yet instead they used and are using the chips to generate the hashes. Since the chips's BW's were and are using never were or are available for the public, rules them out of being a 'candidate'. Spondoolies SP20's weren't available anymore and their SP50's turned out to be vaporware, so this rules/ruled them out to. So, those "new and more energy efficient equipment" could only be either Antminers S5's, S7's, or a combination of both; and here's why, regarding the SHA256, my red flag number 3: Hashflare had been 'preparing' and 'installing' and 'anticipating' with them "new and more energy efficient equipment", "for months"; and they did that, going in effective, spot on (!), the day the actual halving occurred? I mean, whuuut Huh They supposedly had BETTER equipment which they had been PREPARING and INSTALLING them for for MONTHS (<== !!!), and they switched THE WHOLE BUNCH 'on' only and ONLY on the DAY THE HALVING ACTUAL OCCURED  Huh Huh Huh   Sure, honesty requires that the whole latter could be an option; yet, like you said, "treat everything with suspicion", is why I stated why it simply (as for me, and in answer to your question AND only regarding the SHA256 hashes) doesn't add up  Wink

I am very impressed, how you try since months to convince us from your colourful flags!  Roll Eyes,

keep it easy. After ROI from really many users here, everything is fun. Dont destroy our big dreams to dont go working for money. Cheesy

Greetz
Steve

Haha, a good one. Yes, I ve ROIed + 2 months now. No issues at all besides LTC price going down which eats into my profits. Litecoin, stop this shit.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 10, 2016, 01:33:43 AM
What doesnt add up? If its mining speed then with modern asics its easily achievable.

However, I read the threads before investing on btctalk. I tend not to believe everything i read ESPECIALLY on here.

Its FUD central

Yeah, I most certainly agree Bitcointalk ain't no more what it used to be  Smiley

Regarding what doesn't add up in relation to the SHA256 hashes, well, for instance, the SHA256 hashes are provably fake; kindly read back some of my posts on this regarding;

In addition, there's also the halving: When the halving occurred, Hashflare reported to have placed "new and more energy efficient equipment" spot on; not a day before, nor a day after, but right the day it occurred (!, red flag 1). And (!, red flag 2), they also stated that day that they had been working/anticipating this "for months". If you have been with Hashflare before the halving, you probably know what I am referring to; if not, well, that's what came to pass;
Now (!, red flag 3 (lengthy one)), Hashflare doesn't nor didn't produced any kind of ASIC's. So, that means that the period Hashflare referred to ("for months"), effectively would mean that their "new and more energy efficient equipment" could only be (1) 'external' equipment, and (2) only be equipment more efficient than Alcheminers; when looking at the time period after 'the Alcheminers', only 3 options were (worldwide) available: Bitmaintech (their S5's and/or S7's Antminers), BW (bw.com), and Spondoolies (their SP50). BW never produced any ASIC's either, yet instead they used and are using the chips to generate the hashes. Since the chips's BW's were and are using never were or are available for the public, rules them out of being a 'candidate'. Spondoolies SP20's weren't available anymore and their SP50's turned out to be vaporware, so this rules/ruled them out to. So, those "new and more energy efficient equipment" could only be either Antminers S5's, S7's, or a combination of both; and here's why, regarding the SHA256, my red flag number 3: Hashflare had been 'preparing' and 'installing' and 'anticipating' with them "new and more energy efficient equipment", "for months"; and they did that, going in effective, spot on (!), the day the actual halving occurred? I mean, whuuut Huh They supposedly had BETTER equipment which they had been PREPARING and INSTALLING them for for MONTHS (<== !!!), and they switched THE WHOLE BUNCH 'on' only and ONLY on the DAY THE HALVING ACTUAL OCCURED  Huh Huh Huh   Sure, honesty requires that the whole latter could be an option; yet, like you said, "treat everything with suspicion", is why I stated why it simply (as for me, and in answer to your question AND only regarding the SHA256 hashes) doesn't add up  Wink

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 09, 2016, 09:59:10 PM
Dear Hashflare,

As my experiece bought ETH cloud mining, about 8 months ago I was bought 6 MH/s for etherium package and why until now is not yet for RoI (about 75% for RoI). I don't know, because when I bought etherium the price etherium about $9 and now more than $12. I hope my money can back again not more 2 months and 2 months is my profit.

Thanks very much,
November 09, 2016, 08:13:39 PM

Its FUD central

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 09, 2016, 07:36:15 AM
Ah ok then. Thanks for clearing that up. I must admit that i wasnt 100% on that and i hold my hands up.
If hashcoins can get a 14nm asic on the market then great, rebadged or not!
The bottom line is, is it a scam?
I can't answer that question 100%
I evaluated the risks and took my chances and very happy so far.
As someone who followed butterfly labs and lost money then hashflare doesnt compare.

You're welcome  Smiley

And yeah, if Hashflare is legit or not, still remains kinda vague; personally, I do believe that they mine something (the alts), yet regarding the SHA256 I have some very serious doubts, since everything related to the SHA256 they claim to mine is just plain off and doesn't add up in any way. And since their SHA256 (what looks like) to be the biggest part of their operation, I do not have them labeled as being 'legit' in my own list;
Ah well, the future will tell best I guess  Cheesy

I too doubt if it is legit. But, Hashflare sponsered Keiv conference. This increase the chances of it legit.

Well, future will never tell if it is legit. As long as this runs everyone would doubt it's authenticity . Future can only tell if it was not legit.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I expect ROI before hashflare goes down. I haven't withdrawed any btc from hashflare till now. Been reinvesting all my earnings 6 months.
November 09, 2016, 07:17:51 AM
Ah ok then. Thanks for clearing that up. I must admit that i wasnt 100% on that and i hold my hands up.
If hashcoins can get a 14nm asic on the market then great, rebadged or not!
The bottom line is, is it a scam?
I can't answer that question 100%
I evaluated the risks and took my chances and very happy so far.
As someone who followed butterfly labs and lost money then hashflare doesnt compare.

You're welcome  Smiley

And yeah, if Hashflare is legit or not, still remains kinda vague; personally, I do believe that they mine something (the alts), yet regarding the SHA256 I have some very serious doubts, since everything related to the SHA256 they claim to mine is just plain off and doesn't add up in any way. And since their SHA256 (what looks like) to be the biggest part of their operation, I do not have them labeled as being 'legit' in my own list;
Ah well, the future will tell best I guess  Cheesy
November 08, 2016, 04:58:06 PM
Hello Guys , so how's anything in this cloud mining service is going ? It seems hashflare is working fine up to now . Can someone please tell me some advantages of hashflare to any other cloud mining services ? and how much have you invested ?
I also interested in this service as many taking profit already is this still going like this and can we take ROI in 10 months or now its taking more time how much we can invest any one can give update about this ?

For me the attraction is that they actually make ASIC's. Or at least have done in the past via HashCoins.

...snip...

So what your strategy?
Do you only reinvest all your earnings or you withdraw them manually?
When do you plan to withdraw earnings?

Invest as much as i can by end of year. Then take BTC out for as long as it lasts. Id like to see them drop maint fees even more and i think they will when new hashcoins asic released.

Hashflare never produced any ASIC's, nor did they through HashCoins in the past; the ASIC's you are referring to (the first bold highlight), were never their own product or making in any way. They were Alcheminers, which they simply re-branded as 'their own' by putting a sticker on it  Wink

Regarding the latter bold, everything that nobody can get their hands verifiable on, should be considered as vaporware. This goes for all companies. I think it's fairly safe to state that this accounts even more rigid when it comes to Hashflare considering the (above) history of Hashflare/HashCoins, with moreover taken into account that they do not have production capacities whatsoever in any way when it comes to producing the required technology (i.e., the chips, boards, etc; only very few companies in the world have and do this, of which Hashflare is certainly not one of them!), neither do they have the assembly-capacity of the machines.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 08, 2016, 12:56:35 PM
Hello Guys , so how's anything in this cloud mining service is going ? It seems hashflare is working fine up to now . Can someone please tell me some advantages of hashflare to any other cloud mining services ? and how much have you invested ?
I also interested in this service as many taking profit already is this still going like this and can we take ROI in 10 months or now its taking more time how much we can invest any one can give update about this ?

For me the attraction is that they actually make ASIC's. Or at least have done in the past via HashCoins.
For that reason, and that they have been around for more than a couple of years, I trust them.
I trust them more seeing how they handled the ZCash Hype because, unlike Genisys, they said "Lets do this after the 21st of November" rather than just offering 1 Year Contracts right away. That showed they have brains, as ZCash still has a lot to prove.
They recently dropped the maintenance fee to  0.004 per Gigahash.
Im mining at 7.25Th/s and after maint fees I am getting 0.0037BTC per day.
Lifetime contract (as long as BTC mining remains profitable)
and basically, it works, no worries from me about electricity costs or downtime (or trying to ship an antminer across Europe via Alibaba and it turning up in broken bits)
And with that Antminer, I still need to turn a profit (18 months)

Just wanted to add that I am not mining Litecoin, maybe I should of done, but the price of just over a dollar for 10Ghs was tempting, especially since I remember spending 1000 dollars on two 7Gh/s BFL miners 3 or 4 years ago, and then threw a few hundred at 13Gh/s blades - Why wouldn't I want to beat my own mining speed record for just 20 dollars?

I don't use the automatic re-invest button, I tend to watch the BTC price and manually invest, currently I make enough to buy 20Gh/s every day, so that's 100GH/s this week so far.

Do the maths, see if its right for you. If BTC price hits 1000 dollars before Christmas I will be very happy.

So what your strategy?
Do you only reinvest all your earnings or you withdraw them manually?
When do you plan to withdraw earnings?
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 08, 2016, 12:05:58 PM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 08, 2016, 11:58:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 08, 2016, 04:29:56 AM
Seriously happy with Hashflare sha256.

I was considering mining zcash with Hashflare.

I've decided to give up on zcash for now.

Still. I'd rather invest in the hardware for zcash.

Hashflare pricing too high...

A good deal of ETH and ETC power is being switched over ZEC for the past days; good chance, that Zcash will walk the same way Ether(contracts) did a few months ago: Seemed profitable at start (nice ROI stats), then hashrate continued to go upwards, until... (less nice ROI results, upto 0)

In my opinion, scrypt based coins have the most potential where it comes to ROI, due to the biggest lack/gap of equipment (as in terms of hardware, compared to SHA256, GPU- and CPU-based).

I agree with this but the problem is Litecoin price s been dropping like rock recently. Do not know why this is the case, it s been more less stable for over a year.

Litecoin Community Very Quiet indeed most of the time.
I wonder sometimes if they know something we don't?
(If) (When) Litecoin make a move, it could be a killer blow for all Altcoins and jump to $50 dollars a coin.
Or it could just sink into the great Altcoin Deep
Its still a very genuine coin.

Hey Doc, not the coin itself will be a killer, the services around could be a killer...

Greetz
Steve
legendary
November 08, 2016, 02:35:08 AM

A good deal of ETH and ETC power is being switched over ZEC for the past days; good chance, that Zcash will walk the same way Ether(contracts) did a few months ago: Seemed profitable at start (nice ROI stats), then hashrate continued to go upwards, until... (less nice ROI results, upto 0)

In my opinion, scrypt based coins have the most potential where it comes to ROI, due to the biggest lack/gap of equipment (as in terms of hardware, compared to SHA256, GPU- and CPU-based).

I agree with this but the problem is Litecoin price s been dropping like rock recently. Do not know why this is the case, it s been more less stable for over a year.
November 07, 2016, 05:23:13 PM

legendary
November 07, 2016, 03:19:22 PM
What is the deal with HashFlare and ZEC (z cash) I purchased some mining a couple of days ago but now I can't find any info on how HashFlare is handling this new coin.

I think zcash mining will start on 21st or something like that. So you need to wait for a couple more weeks.
Activity: 41
November 07, 2016, 03:12:32 PM
What is the deal with HashFlare and ZEC (z cash) I purchased some mining a couple of days ago but now I can't find any info on how HashFlare is handling this new coin.
Activity: 25
October 20, 2016, 08:28:35 AM
ETH withdraws are enabled.  Grin

What result do you get from ETH contracts? Any possibility of reaching ROI? Cause all I see worth of investing is scrypt, at least when talking about cloud mining.

The results for me are good, i bought 1 contract 3 month ago and i think in 4 month i will reach ROI maybe 5. Next months after that will be just profit. I invested a 'few' money. I have 60MH/s power.
legendary
October 19, 2016, 01:15:38 PM
ETH withdraws are enabled.  Grin

What result do you get from ETH contracts? Any possibility of reaching ROI? Cause all I see worth of investing is scrypt, at least when talking about cloud mining.
Pages:
Jump to: