Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin committee! What do you think of the name BBF (better bitcoin foundation) - page 2. (Read 4242 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Look i am looking for volunteers.
The aim of this committee is to in any way raise the value of the bitcoin. This is best achieved by creating a way to use bitcoins in real life.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I don't exactly know the point of this committee but I'm in. OP you got to add the word bitcoin to your dictionary.

Seriously?
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
I don't exactly know the point of this committee but I'm in. OP you got to add the word bitcoin to your dictionary.
legendary
I'd be interested to see how things pan out before deciding whether to join or not.I am a professional filmmaker for those who need those services (mainly offering video editing services at the moment though).If the founder is interested,I'd like to PM ideas that I think could work for the group or maybe it's best that I just post them here instead (still thinking on that one at the moment,I'll get back to you).

I think film2240 needs to be brought up to speed as to what exactly is going on here.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

I run a web host. I. Can set up the website.

I don't understand how a website is going to feed my wife and kids? You're the worst employer I ever had.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
I'd be interested to see how things pan out before deciding whether to join or not.I am a professional filmmaker for those who need those services (mainly offering video editing services at the moment though).If the founder is interested,I'd like to PM ideas that I think could work for the group or maybe it's best that I just post them here instead (still thinking on that one at the moment,I'll get back to you).

legendary
Activity: 1498
You can count me into this, sounds good to me.
legendary
Basically, fuck off...

Do you think strideynet misunderstood my post, aura?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
seems like a way to sipon coins to your swiss/dank bank account
I run a web host. I. Can set up the website.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
legendary
@aura.flux explain? I'm not at fan of being told to **** off without a reason.
And i don't wanna post a PIC of myself. Sadly. I'm only 13 and take privacy seriously.
However i need someone with a high trustworthy rating to look after donations.
MY rating is 0 so i would rather i don't look after people money.

Zhou Tong was 16, and he posted images of himself all over the internet, therefore the 13-year-old doesn't come into play here. Do you have a website up pertaining to the committee?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I'm not at fan of being told to **** off without a reason.

Keep up the spirit, kid!
@aura.flux explain? I'm not at fan of being told to **** off without a reason.
And i don't wanna post a PIC of myself. Sadly. I'm only 13 and take privacy seriously.
However i need someone with a high trustworthy rating to look after donations.
MY rating is 0 so i would rather i don't look after people money.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
legendary
Ok to clear things up we are trying to do what bitcoin foundations is trying to do but 100% better.
I mean like a community thing. Not 4 guys etching Telly all day and taking donations.
Eventually I may resign and I'll do a small job. I want this to be a community thing.

I love your writing style. Reading your previous posts, I didn't find ONE grammatical error. Count me in your community thing to try to do what bitcoin foundations is trying to do, but 100% better. Do you have a bitcoin address so that we can start sending donations to?

Also, in the spirit of transparency as TBF does, please provide a recent image of yourself to show us in the community that this thing you have in mind is 4 reel.

Later, bud.

~Bruno K~
Ok to clear things up we are trying to do what bitcoin foundations is trying to do but 100% better.
I mean like a community thing. Not 4 guys etching Telly all day and taking donations.
Eventually I may resign and I'll do a small job. I want this to be a community thing.
Your in. Thank you.
I feel that this community will benefit everyone who uses bitcoin. If stores accept bitcoins what would the price of bitcoin do. It would fly up to the sky. Not only does bitcoins in a store generate interest in the bitcoin but also promote purchases if it's cheaper to buy bitcoin then buy using money! I'm currently vanity generating a donation address. To be the best you must look the best. So a nice long vanity address looks good.

Anyone Got ideas for a name.
I will be holding a competition for best name.
I may eventually sort out a reward. It won't be great. But hey the 3.50 £ worth of 0.5 BTC may rise with the help of our society. The name i would quite like to have the word committee In. Reward isn't guaranteed but I will most likely do a hard vanity gen and get a few bitcoins. I'll sort us out a website at somepoint as I host websites.

We need all sorts of people.
 It would be good to have a legal professional so we can assure the comapnies bitcoin is legal.
A economist would be good to provide information to companies about the economic state of bitcoin.
A artist for images/logos
A good speaker, we may eventually need to establish a meeting Wit the. Companies.
A good publisher. Leaflets and brochures will be essential in informing the great public about bitcoins and why they should buy with bitcoins!
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
I would like to be a member. I don't know how I can contribute but I find this is a pretty good idea!
Pages:
Jump to: