Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin committee! What do you think of the name BBF (better bitcoin foundation) - page 3. (Read 4242 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
    OK the names rubbish! Smiley

This committee would help bit coin get used in the real world. First we would find projects that our doing what we need and support them.
    We would try our best to get bit coin as a accepted Payment. The only way this can be done is if we get on with it.
    If bit coins became a accepted payment in a few tiny local stores, It would begin to spread. This committee would make sure what the companies need to accept bit coins was there. I'm talking about a Bit coin client especially made for business! We would find someone or we would make software to allow bit coin notes to be easily used in store! Below i will list the stuff we need in order to allow the bit coin to be used. If you know a project that fills these gaps contact us!
    I feel bit coins will not be valued for what they really are unless real world transactions could be made. I need more team members to help with this.

Only together may the BTC Become successful

REQUIRED SOFTWARE/HARDWARE
  • Bit coin business client
  • Note reading software ( reads qr codes from note then sends money on note to the company bit coin wallet!
  • What do we need?Huh

CURRENT MEMBERS:
  • Strideynet: Founder
  • knight22: co-founder (perhaps? I'm not sure!)
  • Phinnaeus Gage: Member?
  • Gweedo:  Member
  • BrannigansLaw: Member
  • Stochastic: Member and name dude
  • WE ARE HIRING

WE also need a better name Smiley[/list]
Pages:
Jump to: