Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin community is rising. - page 11. (Read 9149 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 08, 2018, 09:26:55 AM
Glad to see people are involving with bitcoin and helping to rise community. More people joining it more the demand increases and supply decreases. But if every people start selling instead of buying then bitcoin can lose its price and that's what's going on now days. I think it doesn't matter how large community is , the price only rise when the supply decrease and demand increase. Which only possible of people start buying it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 01:59:53 PM
What do you think a about it? is it good or bad for bitcoin?
Bitcoin is becoming popular with the times. In the last few years, the interest of Bitcoin is unlimited. People are investing heavily because of the high value, easy transaction. Bitcoin acceptance is increasing in the world. And, the countries which have not yet validated Bitcoin. They are also doing a lot of research. Hopefully, future bittacquays will further advance.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
February 07, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
BTC has seen a huge fall in recent days, dropping below $6,000 for the first time since mid-November. today it was trading above the $7,000 level as the cryptocurrency market stabilized.
The recent cryptocurrency sell-off came after huge price rises for many coins last year. Bitcoin was up nearly 1,300%, while ethereum rose over 8,000% and ripple surged over 32,000%.
Even though the price rises were massive, some experts think that this year could be even bigger.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
February 07, 2018, 12:37:06 PM
Bitcoin is startimg its own name in differeny countries. Since it is one of easiest and safest money transactions many people are interested with it. Here in phillipines.it is starting. Many people are trying to use bitcoin as mode of money transaction as well as many companies accept bitcoin as mode of transaction.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 09:39:43 AM
It's a very good news, and now people all over the world are getting involved, and more and more people are joining the community.
It shows that bitcoin has gradually been accepted by the whole world. In the near future, bitcoin will become a world currency.
Activity: 24
February 07, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

I think it's really a good thing that Bitcoin community is rising. The more popular it becomes the higher the value of Bitcoin will be. (Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency I usally hear other people talk about, too.)
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
February 07, 2018, 09:03:45 AM
Well, its really a good news if so, bitcoin community is stabilizing and has leveling up its stage of doing its works and its ways of banking! and for the investors whos keeping their eyes on some bigger chains and assets, its a goldilocks!
Activity: 46
February 07, 2018, 08:59:15 AM
It's good of course, cause people will be more educated about blockchain and all related technologies. Also someone might invent new ETH or NEO.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
It's good when bitcoin increases, many people want to invest and trade when big bitcoin is great, it's good to get money when bitcoin is great.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 08:28:22 AM
The more people join the community, the more value of bitcoin will be.
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 07, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

the bitcoin community will rise due to the crypto currency. That's just my bitcoin community it will grow for a long time because of technology today and for a long time
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 07:51:53 AM
I love Bitcoin, it knew something about it in 2012 and each day I like more and more
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
February 06, 2018, 12:03:55 PM
I think the increasing community in bitcoin is a good thing for itself and to all cryotocurrency. We back to the law of demand and supply, the demand is directly proportional to price and inversely proportional to supply. So, meaning to obtain higher price in bitcoin increasing the bitcoin community is a must so that the demand will increase also. That's my thought.
Activity: 172
February 06, 2018, 11:36:15 AM
Probably the true community, bitcoin currents keep increasing because bitcoin has produced sound. And I think it can be a good show for a bitcoin not just for the bitcoin itself but also for the bitcoin community. Perhaps more and more people know and know about bitcoin so from that I think the bitcoin comminity increases Wink
Activity: 152
February 06, 2018, 11:29:34 AM
Bitcoin community is now rising, many people now were bought bitcoin. It was result of promotion of bitcoin in many ways like in the newspaper and the best promotion was in social media. It attracts large potential market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 06, 2018, 11:26:39 AM
In my point of view, the Bitcoin community rising has good effects for everyone, more people will know more about Bicoins, will use it, maximize its potential and be a good example to others. For traders and investors the more people who uses and invests on Bitcoin the better. I hope it continues to grow for everyone's sake Smiley

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 09:11:39 AM
The popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day and i think that it will have a good impact on bitcoin, There's the concept of supply and demand the more the people know about bitcoin then it will have a high demand and it will has a good affect on it's price too, another thing is if a lot of people already using bitcoin then maybe the government will recognized it and a lot of the big companies in the industry even the local business might accept bitcoin as well. Smiley

Its popularity is amazing! I do not remember last year mass media and internet had so much information about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Naturally Bitcoin society is raising and it is growing day by day.
Activity: 278
February 05, 2018, 02:28:10 PM
The growth of bitcoin is unstoppable, due to the strength of the currency and the good promotion of social networks.
Activity: 378
February 05, 2018, 02:12:39 PM
I see very well that society has grown. Bitcoin shows are here to stay. We can see in the past year how that impacts the price positively more if you as a long-term holder. Cool
Activity: 350
February 05, 2018, 01:16:55 PM
The bitcoin community is continuously increasing and the good thing from it is; it will increase the demand and support in their services which leads to higher market value.
All things happen in the bitcoin provides a huge benefit from us as a investors.
Pages:
Jump to: