Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin community is rising. - page 8. (Read 9149 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 04:30:16 AM
They can trade and invest if they can not join the campaign, it can also help them get some Bitcoin from trade and investment.

This means more and more people around the world are supporting and buying Bitcoin.

It is true that the Bitcoin community is increasing because of the large number of buyers and the pursuit of newcomers, Bitcoin needs strong support.

and the rising Bitcoin community is important for Bitcoin's future price development. so it must be getting popular and very good for us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
It means more and more people around the world are supporting and buying bitcoins. Bitcoin need a strong support and these rising bitcoin communities are important for bitcoin's future price development. The continuing dominance of bitcoin are also result of a bitcoin community's continued demand for more bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 11, 2018, 03:58:01 AM
What do you think a about it? is it good or bad for bitcoin?

Very good for Bitcoin. For as long as the Bitcoin community that we are talking here is not a community of law-breakers that are just using Bitcoin for their own illegal activities. If Bitcoin will become mainstream, its price will rise to all new levels. And we are definitely coming that way. Our direction is going there. This year we will be hitting the $50,000 value.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 11, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

I think that this is bad, because there will be a lot of people and then there will be no seats in the bounty campaigns.
Some of us don't need to join to bounty campaigns or signature campaigns, they can trade and invest if they can't join in campaigns. It can also help them to earn some bitcoin from trading and investing. It is also profitable especially if they have good capital to start.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 03:09:18 AM
The bitcoin community is on the rise, and more and more people are joining the community,
And people are becoming more and more interested in bitcoins, which will help the development of bitcoin.
Activity: 71
February 11, 2018, 02:58:10 AM
Rising of bitcoin community is very good. It will increase the price of btc as demand goes up but supply is constant..
Activity: 140
February 11, 2018, 02:29:36 AM
The rise of the bitcoin community is a wonderful thing for bitcoin.

More and more people will accept bitcoin, which is a good sign.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 02:26:02 AM
In my opinion, it is good. The bigger community, the bigger user base bitcoin has... meaning that wider adoption.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 01:36:06 AM
it is true the bitcoin community is rising because of the many buyers and pursuing new entrants. so much bitcoin is still a bit more eventful because it is especially bigger in trading. this year it's sure it's going to increase because it's getting stronger the bitcoin community.
Activity: 36
February 10, 2018, 03:20:28 PM
The more people that get into the Bitcoin community the better.   The media always show bitcoin in a bad light

such as  "its a bubble" "its a scam" "its only used by criminals" etc

more people joining the community will then see what is really going on.

Activity: 39
February 10, 2018, 03:18:19 PM
If the community stays united it's good but if there are some separation this could be a bad thing for Bitcoin. But a bigger community is always better with various ideas from all around the world!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
I think there are positive and negative aspects, the more the dumper is also growing and bitcoin supplay will quickly run out, and the positive the more crowded bitcoin users will increase the volume of buying and selling bitcoin
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
February 10, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

I think that this is bad, because there will be a lot of people and then there will be no seats in the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Complete transparency on your charitable donations
February 10, 2018, 02:48:55 PM
The bigger the population the better, many can invest, more campaign, more people to trade with and many ideas to be share. It a good thing!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 02:22:04 PM
NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.
Activity: 131
February 10, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

in my opinion his bitcoin fan increases are reasonable. because of bitcoin they get additional income. I have also joined bitcoin. My joining is in bitcoin because I've seen myself people have got results in that bitcoin.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 02:10:36 AM
Bitcoin community is getting bigger every day and that's a good sign. People get in to it because they realize that bitcoin was really helpful when it comes to financial needs. Most people who are new now here was just inspired of what they have read or heard about the success story of other because of bitcoin. More people will use it, more people will use BTC more popular will become in future, and the value will rise. I think is a very good for Bitcoin community to expand, so for sure getting more popular is very good for us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 01:20:57 AM
yes,i agree.Bitcoin is rising day by day.some days ago i heard about bitcoin of my cousin.In fact all young people are interesting and join this forum to earn money.Of course bitcoin is better then any other currency .
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
February 09, 2018, 07:09:35 PM
bitcoin community rising is no longer a news as lots of people have seen he great potential it has and are now willing to invest lots of cash in it. definitely more and more people will join this train and the community will grow bigger than it is at the moment.
Yes it was normal to increase bitcoin community since bitcoin was becoming popular now. People get in to it because they realize that bitcoin was really helpful when it comes to financial needs. Most people who are new now here was just inspired of what they have read or heard about the success story of other because of bitcoin.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
I think this is absolutely a good thing. It shows that bitcoin affects everyone. Bitcoin is creating many opportunities for many investors to make a high profit. Many Bitcoin participants help to develop the many benefits of bitcoin for human life.
Yes its good that bitcoin community because many invertors are coming. In fact it increase because it was spread all over the world and there are many news now that was flashing in any typr of media. Even in advertisement bitcoin was there. And it was okay since bitcoin helps many people financially.
Pages:
Jump to: