Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin community is rising. - page 16. (Read 9149 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 106
January 20, 2018, 09:44:33 PM
What do you think a about it? is it good or bad for bitcoin?
I'm not that much surprised anymore about what happened in bitcoin community right now, it has been made more popular over the past few years which is quite surprising. We've all seen how fast bitcoin's value has grown and I think that is enough reason why the bitcoin community is rising since many people are joining to invest everyday as the value of it rises.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 09:33:27 PM
In modern world every thing will become with technology basis and technology is based on internet. The view of that the bitcoin is a digital currency so its community is rising to up. More over the current status bitcoin is getting more popular online currency than the other crypto currency because of its price
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 20, 2018, 09:14:42 PM
The growth is inevitable as more investors come into the Cryptocurrency market the more users we will see curious about the technology and reaching out to different communities.

Yes we will have the WhiteCoin, yellow coin and we already have the BlackCoin (I jest not) to reach out to "different communities"
but maybe I can interest you in the Gambling Addicts Coin (GAC) because I can see this coin technology and reaching touching
you !

I just looked back up the page for the word "communities" and did a sanity check count and I tell you this AI really is
becoming amazing and you would hardly notice it unless you knew what you was looking for !!!

Hats off to who ever programmed it, top marks mate
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
January 20, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

Wow!that a great news information to us ,if our community  is rising now,for me its good for the world of crypto currency and all investor now,because of this happening if there more investment to come in digital currency world,even though south korea declare ban bitcoin to there country,i heard some good news that france and Germany proposed a virtual currency regime for there country,and that  means big positive  impact to us as a bitcoiners because theres a chances that we can earn a huge profit,because for me  if more investor to come are more investment and more earning because the price value will turn to pump  high and our bitcoin asset will also be affected if the price is rising.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
January 20, 2018, 09:07:46 PM
Well you can check the Bitcointalk alexa ranking is now 924 but some cryptocurrency holders are not into bitcointalk I have some few friends who do not know what is bitcointalk they rely on hearsay and social media other than bitcointalk, but bitcointalk is the where everything starts and the best source of news.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 09:06:10 PM
The growth is inevitable as more investors come into the Cryptocurrency market the more users we will see curious about the technology and reaching out to different communities.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 08:56:40 PM
I think it’s good for the community because bitcoin is giving us another option in payment transaction and even doing business. Bitcoin is continuously rising because many people realize the good side of it.
Activity: 348
January 20, 2018, 08:18:22 PM
Its a beautiful thing when you surround yourself with a vision and a community that will create hundreds of millionaires over the world..Every year bitcoins price is rising and is going to be huge. Dont leave it too late.

Yah..the community fo bitcoin is rising because of you begginners you need a back up to how to imprise bitcoin becuase of that the rising of community to others will the same the community of rising bitcoin untill the end.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 06:52:09 PM
it's good for me, more It's investing here, it's increasing Its value, especially and better known as cryptocurrency Not even in the Philippines, even around the World, even when it's young people who use it as they can in the future . Especially increasing It turns out to be interested in it.
Activity: 14
January 20, 2018, 06:37:47 PM
its a good thing if btc  community is rising because people can make easily  way to use it anywhere the bitcoin by paying it not a hazzard for those a faster process
Activity: 163
January 20, 2018, 06:28:16 PM
I think it could have a good and also a bad effect to bitcoin and bitcoin users. If the community will rise then for sure there are lots of users that will fight to join in a campaign and it could be a bad effect.
Activity: 42
January 20, 2018, 06:24:21 PM
it is good for the community because we the people make the community because of us bitcoin is thriving
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
January 20, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
    It is good to have more bitcoin community because it bring the bitcoin become more popular and famous. The demand will become great and there is a possibility that the value of bitcoin also increase. Because if the demand of bitcoin is high the price also increase.
Activity: 157
January 20, 2018, 06:21:21 PM
The rise of Bitcoin's community is very good for the value of Bitcoin - it is the adoption base what gives value to a currency - any currency.
Activity: 673
January 20, 2018, 06:19:48 PM
of my personal bitcoin in my community is pretty much because in the interest and in this community I learned a lot about knowing exchanging opinions because many of the predecessors hence the necessity of the community and probably will always increase every day and will broadly stood in these countries
Activity: 42
January 20, 2018, 06:05:36 PM
it good that it's rising and i am happy to be a part of this community
Activity: 378
January 20, 2018, 06:01:05 PM
Definitely yes because their are a lot of extreme financial opportunities from friends who are in bitcoin that excites more people in the community.
Activity: 70
January 20, 2018, 05:18:43 PM
It is good but to imagine how many transaction will be added a day, given the high transaction we have in, i think some will lose interest bitcoining, blockchain.info for example have a transaction fee so high that you have to limit sat per transaction but wait weeks or worse
Activity: 25
January 20, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

Dude it's absolutely a good thing
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Less is more
January 20, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

I think this will play the positive effect on Bitcoin. Bitcoin community is rising all over the world. In my county when I started work with Bitcoin. Very few person only known to Bitcoin. But now there are a lot of people are using Bitcoin and work with Bitcoin. And Day by day this is increasing. And I hope within 6 months our community will triple.
This is going to be a great new to Bitcoiners. It's mean Bitcoin is developing. The price of Bitcoin increase with the number of people start buying Bitcoin. 7 years ago, Bitcoin was totally invaluable. Now, Bitcoin is really an asset to some people. Many people want to have even 1 Bitcoin. I proud that Bitcoin has developed strongly.
Pages:
Jump to: