Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin community is rising. - page 3. (Read 9149 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 04:37:31 AM
I fiirmly believe that rising of bitcoin community is good in our society. Bitcoin really helps people in terms of financial in order for them to survive. For me, concept of cryptocurrency like bitcoin should be taught in our education system for us to be knowledgeable in different ways on how to earn money.
Activity: 44
August 09, 2018, 11:35:56 PM
if the community rising, demands on the market is getting impact from it too. that's sounds good to bitcoin prices. well, the more people, the more merrier it is. cheers. Lips sealed Lips sealed
August 09, 2018, 01:23:08 PM
This morning i met too of my friends, I observed they were talking approximately bitcoin and that they have been very enthusiastic.
consequently i'm convinced that bitcoin network is developing, therefore, there can be many results on bitcoin price. If we do not forget the deliver and call for rule  then the increase of bitcoin network will purpose the upward thrust of bitcoin cost.
Activity: 40
August 09, 2018, 01:18:18 PM
It is great because when more people use and do transactions using Bitcoin more it will be demanding so that is great   
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 10:54:39 AM
if bitcoin community is rising , how on earth would it be a bad impart? Probably its a good one .
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 08:46:02 AM
Bitcoin community rising is good for the crypto world and the digital currency itself. Perhaps if the community continues to rise, more and more countries will get into it. The more country gets into it, the better it is for crypto world.
Activity: 41
August 07, 2018, 08:33:05 AM
Bitcoin community is shrinking in Japan these days...
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 08:06:15 AM
Of path it is a good issue. It handiest manner advertisements are effective,many are adapting at possibly identical with traders. I think massive model reflects on bitcoin rate. And honestly expresses properly photo of bitcoin. excessive price may mean tremendous comments.additionally, I do no longer want to contain crime as a basis of true output of bitcoin. I assume that terrible activities regarding bitcoin has its own KARMA. So i am now not thinking about bitcoin upward thrust as a bad factor.
August 07, 2018, 08:00:51 AM
The number of bitcoin users is getting better every day. human beings commenced displaying large interest in bitcoin while it got over china ban and raised above 4000$. I assume it's a good aspect that variety of people that makes use of bitcoin increases as it draws extra traders and might even make bitcoin gets greater treasured. Bitcoin recognition is now increasing extra than ever and the within the coming 12 months it's going to reach a massive wide variety of customers.
Activity: 84
August 07, 2018, 07:57:44 AM
Yes and it is not just rising, it is dramatically rising. A skyrocket of demand contributed to the increase of Bitcoin value and price in the past several months. And in my opinion, the main drivers for the increase of the Bitcoin community is because of the social media. When I started Bitcoin, only few knows that there is actually a cryptocurrency. But in the past months, Bitcoin became a hot topic and being talked about in social media which made a lot of people, specifically the millennials, to learn and try out Bitcoins.
August 07, 2018, 07:10:22 AM
Today almost everybody has heard something about Bitcoin, even if they are not invested in it. It became a trademark and the community will keep on rising.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 04:38:58 AM
Bitcoin  rising very fast so it is good  cryptocurrency member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 08:31:23 PM
What do you think a about it? is it good or bad for bitcoin?

Of course, it’s good! We are the same people who will be using the virtual currency so I do expect the community to grow. We are the society who will function as a cashless society in the future, and preparation begins now. People are becoming more educated about blockchain and cryptos, while there is a growing number of merchants now accepting bitcoin. Crypto is part of our life now and will continue to evolve and change the way we handle transactions and control our money.
Activity: 9
August 03, 2018, 04:50:28 AM
This is common because bitcoin get more famous than before. In our country there's always a news everyday in bitcoin and many people got curious about it and starting to make a research what bitcoin it is.
Activity: 86
July 14, 2018, 01:14:54 PM
If the bitcoin community increases, it is a good thing. With so many users and enthusiasts, it will have a major impact on the dissemination of bitcoin, which can be an attraction for governments to legalize bitcoin. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 57
July 14, 2018, 02:10:43 AM
it is not good very very good for us also.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

Of course it grows and will grow more and more every year because behind it the future well, naturally it's very good for bitcoin, because of this it grows up!
Activity: 25
July 05, 2018, 10:30:08 PM
well. but now 2018 btc is falling 6k$.  hope it rise again
Activity: 24
June 13, 2018, 08:16:13 AM
Because of social media, people are now interested in bitcoin. With positive reviews in bitcoin I think people now a days increasingly interested and it is a good sign of bitcoin community is expanding.
June 13, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
Indeed, the community involved in bitcoin is increasing over time,
It seems to me that the peak is already behind. Now in the community there are really interested people.
Pages:
Jump to: