Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin-converter.com - page 3. (Read 704 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
January 07, 2020, 05:49:41 PM
Great tool CryptoCoen, a lot of us are addicted to seeing the price each our, and a tool like this makes things easier. I will save the page and i would like to recommend you to add a donations addy in the footer.  Wink

1. Find a shorter and better domain name.

I just make a fast search and i found a couple of domains for the tool:

bitconverter.org
converter.lat

If you are interested in getting the .lat then send me a PM.
Activity: 24
Merit: 2
January 07, 2020, 12:07:42 PM
hi OmegaStarScream,

thanks for your reply and your great feedback. I am going to look into those points to improve the website further
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
January 07, 2020, 11:25:21 AM
1. Find a shorter and better domain name.
2. Make the conversion instant (without the need of clicking the convert button).
3. Add smaller units. (mBTC, Satoshi's etc.)
4. I know you're probably doing it for SEO but you should avoid filling the page with FAQs, descriptions, and random articles. It's clear what your website does, it's self-explanatory.
Activity: 24
Merit: 2
January 07, 2020, 06:38:50 AM
hi Bitcoin Community,

This is a project I started recently, an easy 'go-to' place to quickly check bitcoin prices on the most popular exchanges. Eventually, I hope this will become a place to learn how to start trading on these exchanges.

The idea is to keep it simple, attract and make Bitcoin easy accessible for newbies into Bitcoin.

Is there something you would like to see or you are missing when you check the bitcoin prices? I would love to hear your opinions. A review on Trustpilot is also appreciated.

https://www.bitcoin-converter.com/
Pages:
Jump to: