Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin correction is healthy! - page 4. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
July 11, 2018, 09:27:28 AM
bitcoin is 6 months in trend down. hopefully this is just a healthy correction I believe soon bitcoin will soon recover the price
the current decline is still running. sometimes making the bitcoin followers feel discouraged by the current state of affairs. but if for me, it's better to go on and on until the bitcoin recovers normally.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
July 11, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
I know it is probably depressing for you

But

This dip is necessary to align the technicals

And

Clean out the bears

Bull run in the making

My Opinion!

Thank you for your words of hope. This is really painful. Bear market seems never-ending, and today's dip has been really depressing.

Waiting for Bart to do his thing soon Cry

I understand that this can really be depressing considering the fact that it has been many weeks that the market is down and few days ago we saw some light at the end of the tunnel...and then we realized that the light was just a flash. Anyway, this is just another phase of the usual roller-coaster in the Bitcoin journey and believers have no choice but to continue on hodling and of course believing that soon we can see the long-awaited bull run. We still have months before the end of 2018 so let's continue the fight.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

But

And

Clean out the bears

Bull run in the making

My Opinion!
Yea I consent to that analogy because the correction is necessary to make headway and that should not bring depression. The last three days have seen a level of stability especially with Bitcoin. I want to believe that the stage is now set for the recovery of the crypto market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
July 11, 2018, 05:36:55 AM
bitcoin is 6 months in trend down. hopefully this is just a healthy correction I believe soon bitcoin will soon recover the price
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 11, 2018, 05:22:51 AM
I agree with this. Market should take off anytime now. the biggest gains in crypto history happened this past year. This bear market was foreseeable to correct itself. Personally in my opinion, I think we could see an even bigger bull market come.

Inverse head and shoulders has formed: To the moon soon: Go Bitcoin!
Activity: 97
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 03:48:43 AM
next week when world cup party its over, bitcoin market and or alt coin will recovery i think not to end of this month market will positively increase more than 7 percent
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 02:40:03 AM
The statement is true I believe that there are tether conspiracy happen last year that is why the bullish market exist. We just need to wait for the proper price correction and the market will go back to normal again. Hopefully.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 11, 2018, 02:36:51 AM

But

And

Clean out the bears

Bull run in the making

My Opinion!
Bitcoin actually make a very serious unexpected corrections and I was thinking that the stealing at bancor network is responsible for this happened.  I have another mind after reading this comments you have made.  The market is seeing not ready for bullish trend.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 11, 2018, 01:08:48 AM

But

And

Clean out the bears

Bull run in the making

My Opinion!

Good example came from yours for those people out of brave because of the long time correction of cryptocurrency at more than six months price dropping, hope this thought came from you as a newbie gives to them an inspiration to become strong and believe the bull run is coming.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 01:07:22 AM
Bitcoin fell again in price by almost $ 500. The only good thing is that the dominance of bitcoin is 44 percent.
I think that's really a bad sign. The market is recovering but today it is falling. This shows that Bitcoin's base value is around $ 6k5. I think Bitcoin is not good, it has been exploited and it is losing value. Crypto's future is bad. Cry
Activity: 434
July 11, 2018, 01:01:37 AM
Bitcoin fell again in price by almost $ 500. The only good thing is that the dominance of bitcoin is 44 percent.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 11, 2018, 12:40:12 AM
I think this one is really just a part of the processs, to think that this is really normal what ever you are trading. Name it whatever it is forex, stocks or commodity there really bearish stages. You can't expect an everyday uptrend but the thing is there will always be recovery in every drop. So all we can do is just wait for the right timing in order for you money to have a great value to satisfy your needs or greed.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 10, 2018, 11:53:03 PM
Thank you for your words of hope. This is really painful. Bear market seems never-ending, and today's dip has been really depressing.

Waiting for Bart to do his thing soon Cry
It's just a matter of time and if you have been to the market for years, you'll get used to it.

But if you are still quite new to this market, you have to start looking and studying the charts again today and for the past years.

If you are started to studying the charts you will know it on how's the market movement that is too volatile.
You will not be afraid if the market or bitcoin price are down because soon it will increase again.
From the very start the market is very volatile, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that aren't stable. All of them are volatile except the stable coins, many says that TA's don't work anymore.

But that's the right time to prove to yourself that TA's can still be reliable but don't share it to others and keep it only to you. Others are happy to see our mistakes and wrong predictions so whenever there is something wrong with your TA, you're fine with it.

And at last, you are learning and you are gaining experience.
Activity: 142
July 10, 2018, 11:27:22 PM
I agree with this. Market should take off anytime now. the biggest gains in crypto history happened this past year. This bear market was foreseeable to correct itself. Personally in my opinion, I think we could see an even bigger bull market come.
Activity: 432
July 10, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
I agree that this correction is so healthy, still stand up at 6k level and this number is not bad compared to one years ago price. We experience some crazy pump at december 2017 till January 2018, so when we see at this moment price it is still healthy price IMO. I hope that there is no more crazy heavy pump & dump scenarios, its feel look like price manipulation for me.
Almost all markets in the world are on the downward trend and Cryptocurrency is also severely affected. I think this correction is not over yet as investor psychology has not stopped yet but hopefully soon to end the next few weeks. We need funds from whales to help the market become better because I'm sure the uptrend is about to start.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 10:27:46 PM
I agree that this correction is so healthy, still stand up at 6k level and this number is not bad compared to one years ago price. We experience some crazy pump at december 2017 till January 2018, so when we see at this moment price it is still healthy price IMO. I hope that there is no more crazy heavy pump & dump scenarios, its feel look like price manipulation for me.
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
Adjusting prices has increased me even more, as the ongoing price drop has made many people depressed, so it would not be good for us to invest in them now.

The price will stay above 6K and bounce back: Have faith!
I believe the price will not fall below the $6k because I have witnessed a fall or two below the said value which were recovered shortly after the fall. The July started with a kick and might end with a kick as well. Besides, the market for Bitcoin is in swing and this has started convincing the potential investors to invest and hold. This is something that can rise your profit margin and one can go good in the course of investment.
Activity: 71
July 10, 2018, 04:59:47 PM
I agree with you. It's time for cleanse participant in crypto. In this time, I rarely watch price, instead try to invest in some interesting ICO, or try writing content for bounty.
Activity: 113
July 10, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
Your hopes are very inspiring. I also think that this is a completely healthy correction after which the active phase of price growth will be waiting for us. Crypto currency investors need to stay together and support each other in such difficult times.
Pages:
Jump to: