Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin correction is healthy! - page 6. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 10, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
The dip was literally harsh today .
Its becoming heart breaking now and difficult to digest and bear . This has to end soon or there will be even
more panic in the market that will only worsen the things for bitcoin and the whole market along with it. The immature users (who have the highest population)
will make the panic moves for sure.

Stay positive: In the long run all will be good!
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 10:32:59 AM
The dip was literally harsh today .
Its becoming heart breaking now and difficult to digest and bear . This has to end soon or there will be even
more panic in the market that will only worsen the things for bitcoin and the whole market along with it. The immature users (who have the highest population)
will make the panic moves for sure.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 10, 2018, 09:36:49 AM
Thank you for your words of hope. This is really painful. Bear market seems never-ending, and today's dip has been really depressing.

Waiting for Bart to do his thing soon Cry
It's just a matter of time and if you have been to the market for years, you'll get used to it.

But if you are still quite new to this market, you have to start looking and studying the charts again today and for the past years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
We all hope so, that after such a strong fall, there will be strong growth. I just do not understand whether this will happen this or next year
July 10, 2018, 09:20:32 AM
I know it is probably depressing for you

But

This dip is necessary to align the technicals

And

Clean out the bears

Bull run in the making

My Opinion!
In fact, bull run brings many benefits to the community and it is hard to separate in the crypto market when it is not controlled. But it seems that recent volatility is not a correction that comes from another reason. The problem of hackers has created the process of dumping down at the current price.

I am aware of the Bancor hack!
Activity: 60
July 10, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

But

And

Clean out the bears

Bull run in the making

My Opinion!
In fact, bull run brings many benefits to the community and it is hard to separate in the crypto market when it is not controlled. But it seems that recent volatility is not a correction that comes from another reason. The problem of hackers has created the process of dumping down at the current price.
July 10, 2018, 08:19:28 AM
Adjusting prices has increased me even more, as the ongoing price drop has made many people depressed, so it would not be good for us to invest in them now.

The price will stay above 6K and bounce back: Have faith!
July 10, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

But

And

Clean out the bears

Bull run in the making

My Opinion!

Thank you for your words of hope. This is really painful. Bear market seems never-ending, and today's dip has been really depressing.

I feel for you and feel your sadness: Think long term and don’t worry. My portfolio is based on where we will be in 2 years. In the short term I do not believe we will go under 6K: I stand by this!

Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 08:13:49 AM
Adjusting prices has increased me even more, as the ongoing price drop has made many people depressed, so it would not be good for us to invest in them now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
July 10, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

But

And

Clean out the bears

Bull run in the making

My Opinion!

July 10, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

But

And

Clean out the bears

Bull run in the making

My Opinion!
Pages: