Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Bitcoin Countdown - Total Global Monetary Collapse: 2015 - page 2. (Read 5532 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Vlad2Vlad: Gratz for being AWAKEN! Not all people can understand certain things at certain time, but when is too late. Also by posting this you probably just got promoted  on the global tracking list.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
^okay now this is going too far...
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I've owned bills with those identical 1's and 0's long ago.
By your logic, someone planned this decades ago. +1 for you m8.

I never noticed them before.

And like I said, it was just an observation - it could mean something or it could not.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
^okay now this is going too far...

All those 10010010's Don't look like Machine Code?  Like I said, the sheep will eat this shit and ask for more.

Do the 1's and 0's here not look similar, or is common sense going too far?

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Add this to my Bitcoin ETF conspiracy theory.  This 10101011000 machine code numbering system which appears on the Bitcoin is now also on the new $100 bill.

I realize they're writing 100 as in $100 but if you look closely, they cleverly combined some of these 100's to actually make it look like Machine Code, or Bitcoin.  This is nothing more than another step in brainwashing the muppets into embracing Bitcoin and digital money.

This numbering scheme is both, on the front and back of the new $100 bill.

Call me crazy but there's just so many of these coincidences popping up everywhere I look.  Like I've been saying, the govt and banks are in on this Crypto Craze and that ETF is a done deal.

And here on the back side:

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Some valid points, but it's all for naught when it's obvious you are just saying all this because you are so, so heavily invested in IxCoin and are trying to get more people on board so you can unload for profit.

But if we're taking this opportunity to pump our favorite coins, go Megacoin! Tongue

Absolutely not.  I'm not pumping ixCoin, everything I write is what I truly believe.  I was up triple on ixCoin and didn't sell (and I paid over 55 BTC for my position, all purchased BTC).  It's a long term investment for me so pumping it won't get me what I want - I would not sell for even a 10-fold.

I realize you guys think ixCoin is crap, and you may end up being right but what have you got to lose by just investing enough to just buy a few thousand ixCoins?   It's peanuts.

And I'm not being driven by my ixCoin investment - I objectively chose ixCoin and not the other way around, which seems to be the trend here.  If anything changes I would dump ixCoin with no problem but right now it still looks like the perfect fit.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
And finally, I predict that next year we will see the ascent of another crypto-coin, one which few ever expected to be the next wealth builder, which will return much more on a % basis than Bitcoin and that coin [in my opinion] will be ixCoin.

There, I am on record for some crazy and nearly impossible predictions and some are very near term.
By far the craziest prediction you made. 2 year old bitcoin copycat that had a big premine and a horrible name is supposed to get big? Roll Eyes
I agree, ixcoin is worthless, see http://dustcoin.com/mining
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
is this a new BTC TO DA MOON!!! joke?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Vlad, you are out of your mind. But you might just be right about a couple of things...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
"Total Bitcoin collapse by weeks end!" is what the thread title should be, because we all know it;s going to collapse in on itself, again, like a black hole. -_-

Can you be a little more specfic with the timing so I can cash out?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
And finally, I predict that next year we will see the ascent of another crypto-coin, one which few ever expected to be the next wealth builder, which will return much more on a % basis than Bitcoin and that coin [in my opinion] will be ixCoin.

There, I am on record for some crazy and nearly impossible predictions and some are very near term.
By far the craziest prediction you made. 2 year old bitcoin copycat that had a big premine and a horrible name is supposed to get big? Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
Well this is quite interesting to start with. I would be interested to see some improvements with the scrypt section as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
"Total Bitcoin collapse by weeks end!" is what the thread title should be, because we all know it;s going to collapse in on itself, again, like a black hole. -_-
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Some valid points, but it's all for naught when it's obvious you are just saying all this because you are so, so heavily invested in IxCoin and are trying to get more people on board so you can unload for profit.

But if we're taking this opportunity to pump our favorite coins, go Megacoin! Tongue
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
Anyway 72 trillion dollars (world GDP, atm) is too big to be managed just by bitcoin (that would be more than 4 million dollar/ BT) , another crypto would be needed.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
Maybe bitcoin not, but in the future, nations could make mandatory that someone indentify his bitcoin adress. And that nobody could open a bitcoin adress without some documents.

Easy
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Remember the saying that markets can be wrong longer then you can stay solvent.

True.

That's why I have never gone short.   If you go long you can wait out any market as long as you're not in a bankrupt asset.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Remember the saying that markets can be wrong longer then you can stay solvent.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
It's unlikely any government will adopt bitcoin since that means giving up controls of it's own currency.  No major country will bother either since they control the hard in ground resources all people still need to live.  They also control the paychecks of army and police.  However making their own government backed coin isn't out of the question.  Canada already has mintchip.  It would be interesting to see how bitcoin will react if any government issues an "authorized" bitcoin copy.

Those are all good points.  Anything can happen - one thing is for sure, something will, the runaway spending has now reached a braking point and it will break either in 2014 or at the latest in 2015.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
It's unlikely any government will adopt bitcoin since that means giving up controls of it's own currency.  No major country will bother either since they control the hard in ground resources all people still need to live.  They also control the paychecks of army and police.  However making their own government backed coin isn't out of the question.  Canada already has mintchip.  It would be interesting to see how bitcoin will react if any government issues an "authorized" bitcoin copy.
Pages:
Jump to: