Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Bitcoin Countdown - Total Global Monetary Collapse: 2015 - page 3. (Read 5532 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Yayy, the world's coming to an end. Will that make it easier for me to pick up girls?

Btw, India won't be accepting BTC anytime in the near future. I can vouch for that.

They may choose a different digital coin but you can bet they're gonna switch.  Not everyone will want Bitcoin or maybe Bitcoin is a head fake seeing how china and russia are seeing the play and have already told their masses of citizens to mine and save Bitcoin so maybe the US knew this and will, at the last moment, do a swap and pull out a different alt coin in place of Bitcoin.

Hard to say - but Bitcoin is definitely being gamed by the Feds and the banks, and there's no force on earth to stop it or even slow it down and the ETF license should prove this, and there's got to be at least one more major alt coin coming, even if it's an Eco-system side effect.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
You guys do realize that such parabolic, logarithmic rise in the money supply will soon lead to a similar parabolic rise in prices or the very first global hyperinflation.

This means get into assets and out of cash.  Even stocks, they're real assets, although stocks will collapse if there's a currency collapse in 2015.  

Look at those graphs and try to see how long such printing can take place - we are nearly at the end of the current fiat scheme.  And since the whole planet is in the same boat they'll all agree to one global currency.

The good news is that if you know there's hyperinflation coming then you know to get out of cash and into assets.  This means gold and silver will sky rocket but for now you'll make much more in crypto coins as they want the masses to embrace them in order to not get a massive global revolution when they try to swap out your real money with digital money.  

This is the whole point of this decentralized bullishit - it's a pipe cream, a Trojan Horse for you, the sheep, to get the masses to embrace crypto coins before they have to swap out real money for digital money and thus, reduce worldwide revolts.

I still laugh my ass off when I hear shit like:  "There's never ever gonna be more than 21 million Bitcoins. Never."  Hahahaa, "we pinky swear" - cause they can change the constitution but not the code in an open source fiat coin with no developer nor owner of any kind.  Ahahhahaahaaa!

So my advice is make as much as you can on crypto coins, cause the banks and all the governments are on our side, the side of Digital Money, Bitcoin will not fail - all the forces in the world are behind it, then before they collapse the fiat currencies swap your cryptos for real assets, namely gold and silver and get the hell out cause they now track all the gold and silver and they're gonna come for it as they'll need it to back the new currency, just like they criminalized gold in 1934 and confiscated it from every American.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Yayy, the world's coming to an end. Will that make it easier for me to pick up girls?

Btw, India won't be accepting BTC anytime in the near future. I can vouch for that.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
You can say whatever you want in 2 years, like so many economists, and it does not mean anything. If you are good, make some near term predictions so that people will believe you (or ignore you).

Fair enough!

- I said 2 months ago Bitcoin would go to $150-$200 (it was sub $100 at the time) on ETF rumors in the coming few weeks, which it did, it went to $150 within like 2-3 weeks and now we're sitting at over $200.

- I said we'd see 300 Alt coins within 12 months, 5-6 months ago when there were ~12 coins, and 3,000 the following year.  We are now at roughly 100 alts with another 7 months to go.

- 3 weeks ago I said Litecoin and scrypt coins were about to get killed by a surging Bitcoin and since then Litecoin is down 60% and most Scrypts are down even more.

- Now I'm saying Bitcoin will get the ETF license and it's gonna happen in the next 2-4 months, and there's a good chance it will happen nov-dec of this year (which i know is a near impossibility as the diamond ETF, a real asset, has been in the application process for ~3 years now) and I think this current Bitcoin run is banker speculation based on Silk Road shutdown and/or ETF insider leaked rumors that the ETF in fact is a done deal.

- I think we're gonna hit $250 in a day or 2 and then we'll get a sell off back to $150's (textbook retracement) followed by a few weeks of consolidation and then a massive run over $300 in Nov-Dec.

- And I'm gonna stick to my prediction the ETF will cause a massive run past $1,000 for Bitcoin, within 6-12 months of approval, and at some point next year 1 Bitcoin will sell for more than 1 troy ounce of pure gold.

- After the ETF license and the start of a massive run in Bitcoin I predict we're gonna see the official adoption Of Bitcoin by a nation state, and my number one choices are either India or Argentina, or possibly China (in that order) - but for sure one of the BRICs.  This [digital] currency swap by a country will lead to a chain reaction where more countries will adopt Bitcoin and some will choose a different currency but even one Country should take Bitcoin to $10,000 by 2015 - the year we should see a global currency collapse triggered probably by the Yen and followed by the Euro, Sterling and the Dollar, in that order.

- Israel will also do a digital currency swap but I seriously doubt they'll join the rest of the world, they'll choose a different currency than the rest of the world which will pose some geo-political problems in the future.

- And I'm also gonna stick to my prediction that Bitcoin's metoric rise will crush and kill over 90% of the Scrypt coins, including Litecoin and most of the sha256 coins, with only a few surviving.

And finally, I predict that next year we will see the ascent of another crypto-coin, one which few ever expected to be the next wealth builder, which will return much more on a % basis than Bitcoin and that coin [in my opinion] will be ixCoin.

There, I am on record for some crazy and nearly impossible predictions and some are very near term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You can say whatever you want in 2 years, like so many economists, and it does not mean anything. If you are good, make some near term predictions so that people will believe you (or ignore you).
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Crazy.   Grin

But interesting.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Ok, I put together some graphs to give you guys some visuals cause it seems like I'm still talking to myself.  People are still calling me crazy, when in reality - reality is crazy, and I'm just crazy enough to simply point it out.  

You people need to get a grasp of what's really happening so you can get on the right side of the trade and make the right financial decisions when the shit hits the fan in the next 18-24 months.

Because there is a concerted effort to destroy the world's currencies, and replace them with one global [digital] currency.  Correct, all this, "decentralized, let's stick it to the banks and the govt BS", is a trap for billions of sheeple, you're all running in the arms of the very monster you think you're running away from.  You're all getting played and you're all being used as tools to push, propagate and popularize digital currencies, namely Bitcoin.  At least do it right, make a few million and get out before it's too late.

Here is the USA!

The Beautiful New Zealand!

India following the US down the drain!

Japan!

The Mighty China!

The United Kingdom!

The Great European Union Empire!

And the rest of the world's major nations have similar graphs showing the largest increases in money supplies in the history of the world.

Currency Printing and massive runaway easy credit will lead to the first global fiat financial meltdown which was all started and propagated by the USA.  And coincidentally, Bitcoin was started in the USA too, by a secret person and of course, decentralized.  lol.

Anybody who still can't see why the US and most of the world desperately need a new [global] currency by ~2015 is, at this point, blind and deserves the coming enslavement, which cannot be stopped anyway, but at least get on the right side of the trade and make a few million before it all crashes down and destroys the wealth of the entire middle class.

Pages:
Jump to: