Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin crossed 520$... - page 3. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 07, 2016, 10:04:35 AM
"China, China, China" sums it all about the rise of bitcoin price.

Since when has it been any different? China always leads when it comes to pumps and dumps. Other exchanges just follow what happens there and adjust their price accordingly in most cases.

That's interesting. I knew China has always played a big part in Bitcoin price's changing but I never realized that it plays the major part.
You can indeed see now that the value of Bitcoin is going to be more worth and that is really nice for people with already Bitcoin and are waiting for the right moment to sell it.
But it will be really hard to know what will happen in the future because it is a currency.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 07, 2016, 05:09:11 AM
I think this halving will make another history om cryptocurrency.Unlike last halving yesr 2012 it cross over $1100 after halving.Im not even shocked on sudden price increase on bitcoin 1 month before halving because just like what happen last halving it increase then suddenly drop fo $200 and rise up to $1200.I think this halving will pass out what he reach last halving.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
June 02, 2016, 10:30:02 PM
This seems like another bubble, probably not going to be sustained because this growth is very fast. With all of the hype, there could be some decent money to be made shorting Bitcoin. Probably should buy back in after the inevitable crash.

Agreed. Sustainable growth is when Bitcoin usage and adoption rises along with its exchange rate. That doesn't seems to be the case, at of now. The recent spike is 100% caused by the margin traders and speculators. The bubble is going to burst in the next few weeks. Shorting looks attractive right now. Lots of money to be made.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 02, 2016, 11:52:44 AM

Since when has it been any different? China always leads when it comes to pumps and dumps. Other exchanges just follow what happens there and adjust their price accordingly in most cases.

That's interesting. I knew China has always played a big part in Bitcoin price's changing but I never realized that it plays the major part.
china's a big map with big investors, you must expect it. This investors found a way to profit without making any risk and bitcoin is what they think
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
June 02, 2016, 10:47:20 AM
Keep dreaming. Bitcoin is going to collapse before the halving, and the price will go below $200 per coin, before stabilizing at $230-240 levels. The recent spike is entirely due to speculation about the halving. The adoption and usage of BTC is declining in the mean time. This bubble is not going to be sustainable. The only question is when it is going to burst.

From where do you get those informations please ? I'd be happy to know from where you get this wonderful information that the use was declining.
I was just about to ask the same thing and I want to add that usage of Bitcoin does not have to have an effect on the price necessarily.
People who are getting into Bitcoin to use it as a long term investment won't contribute much to the general usage, but their presence does make the price higher.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 02, 2016, 05:47:36 AM
The Bitcoin price is finally above $500 now, I have waited a long time for this to finally happen. This is going to attract some media attention which can lead to more and more Bitcoin users.
The goal is now to go and hit $600, it is possible for it to happen this year without the halving coming.

everything is possible 450 was barrier and now when is crossed price is over 520 think that is the same now barrier is 550 if we crossed it thing that 600 is easy reached without any doubts
Activity: 448
June 01, 2016, 09:46:48 AM
The Bitcoin price is finally above $500 now, I have waited a long time for this to finally happen. This is going to attract some media attention which can lead to more and more Bitcoin users.
The goal is now to go and hit $600, it is possible for it to happen this year without the halving coming.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
June 01, 2016, 08:29:33 AM
keep holding as much as possible, I am sure it will continue to increase to $600 when approaching halving Wink

Yeah holding till halving can be really good for all of us as price is rising up now and I think price will be around $700 at the time of halving.

halving will be my goal to sell, maybe if after halving no increase I will immediately sell when price touches $600 because if it falls, I am afraid to wait longer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 01, 2016, 07:46:23 AM
Price is $540 now and I think if it continues to go higher till the halving then I think we can see the price of $800 at halving, $1k seems to be difficult in such a short time.

This seems like another bubble, probably not going to be sustained because this growth is very fast. With all of the hype, there could be some decent money to be made shorting Bitcoin. Probably should buy back in after the inevitable crash.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 01, 2016, 07:14:55 AM
Yeah, This week we got a surprising news to see bitcoin from $450 to $550 ,with that it is obvious that anything can happen in Bitcoin price, so it is also a possibility that at the time of halving it will reach to $1000.
there were a lot of people who were saying that a big jump is not possible in bitcoin price and they were saying that bitcoin price is increase with slow speed and it will continue like that even in halving and after that too, but now they may got that in halving big jumps like that will occur and everyday we will see big profits in our wallets.
Activity: 434
June 01, 2016, 06:59:31 AM
532,00 USD now and i'm sure it will keep increase. Actually the price of bitcoin is going down before and now it's back increase up to $532.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
June 01, 2016, 06:07:41 AM

As Oleg Andreev pointed out in that article, a large part of the BTC purchases by the Chinese are just short-term ones for switching to major currencies such as USD, EUR and UKP later. The CNY is notoriously unreliable, and the government devalues it whenever they like. 

Another important factor is that most of the Chinese exchanges (such as BTCC, Huobi and OKCoin) have zero trading fees, which artificially inflates the overall trade volumes.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
June 01, 2016, 05:37:56 AM
Last year I heard about China being the culprit of the sudden pump of BTC rate, some Chinese investors bought a lot when MMM was introduced in their country. never of of MMM in China again after that because a lot has happened with MMM in other countries. If this is indeed the works of China, whats behind it?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
June 01, 2016, 05:36:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 01, 2016, 05:27:54 AM

Activity: 364
June 01, 2016, 05:08:29 AM
I know we have finally managed to hit $500 not we have to go on and reach $600 that is the new target. Lets hope that we can hit that before the halving is coming to change up the price.
Activity: 196
May 31, 2016, 03:55:58 PM
Activity: 210
May 31, 2016, 03:43:24 PM
I jsut saw this guys, this is a recent news and states why bitcoin go boom.
http://fortune.com/2016/05/31/3-reasons-bitcoin-is-booming-again-price-nears-550/
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
May 31, 2016, 03:27:41 PM
There's no way bitcoin would reach 1k before halving. In fact, I don't see a chance of bitcoin crossing 1k at all this quarter.

If halving shows us the price of $700 or 800, then $1k will not take long time and  we may see this price at the end of the year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 31, 2016, 03:16:33 PM
There's no way bitcoin would reach 1k before halving. In fact, I don't see a chance of bitcoin crossing 1k at all this quarter.
Pages:
Jump to: