Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin crossed 520$... - page 6. (Read 4206 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
May 30, 2016, 02:24:56 PM
I`m excited cause of this sudden rise, I can say even a bit surprised. I expected to go up, but not fast like this. Its just a bit crazy I think, halving is so close and this is like some intro.

I knew that everything is possible with btc, but after things like this I have a feeling like it can really go to the moon. I know its like imagination and maybe too much optimistic but its just like that, excitement. How else to explain it.

Some people talking about collapse, well it is possible to happen of course. But I doubt in it.Daily transaction volumes are much lower cause everyone is holding bitcoins for halving. Who is crazy now to buy something with it or to sell it. Its logical. That means real explosion we will see in months after halving and if you see how crazy is now, what we can expect for couple months?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 30, 2016, 02:23:37 PM
That is just awesome! I would recommend to those who have some nice ammount to sell it and in days when the price will fall again to buy it. You are going to have nice profit from that and repeat in future when bitcoin will start to grow again.
Activity: 378
EthBits
May 30, 2016, 02:10:19 PM
Keep dreaming. Bitcoin is going to collapse before the halving, and the price will go below $200 per coin, before stabilizing at $230-240 levels. The recent spike is entirely due to speculation about the halving. The adoption and usage of BTC is declining in the mean time. This bubble is not going to be sustainable. The only question is when it is going to burst.

From where do you get those informations please ? I'd be happy to know from where you get this wonderful information that the use was declining.

Many of the online retailers who were accepting Bitcoin earlier have removed it as a payment option. Websites such as Bitmit, which dealt in peer-to-peer trading using BTC have also closed down. The daily transaction volumes are much lower, when compared to the same in 2013 and 2014. Even the exchanges are reporting a decline in volumes.

On the other hand take the number of stores accepting Bitcoin throught BitPay, including the recent giant Valve.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2016, 02:09:46 PM
I think we could see a dip in price or correction soon.  It has jumped up very quickly in the last few days.  It seems a little too fast so I expect a pull back and then a more steady increase over time.
Even if it drops now it won't  be below $500 at this stage, and even if remains stable at that price then majority of us would be satisfied with that price.

$500 price was dream of majority of us, but now it has reached so quick then no one is ready to believe and holding their coins for much higher price.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
May 30, 2016, 02:07:25 PM
Keep dreaming. Bitcoin is going to collapse before the halving, and the price will go below $200 per coin, before stabilizing at $230-240 levels. The recent spike is entirely due to speculation about the halving. The adoption and usage of BTC is declining in the mean time. This bubble is not going to be sustainable. The only question is when it is going to burst.

From where do you get those informations please ? I'd be happy to know from where you get this wonderful information that the use was declining.

Many of the online retailers who were accepting Bitcoin earlier have removed it as a payment option. Websites such as Bitmit, which dealt in peer-to-peer trading using BTC have also closed down. The daily transaction volumes are much lower, when compared to the same in 2013 and 2014. Even the exchanges are reporting a decline in volumes.
Activity: 938
May 30, 2016, 01:45:32 PM
I think we could see a dip in price or correction soon.  It has jumped up very quickly in the last few days.  It seems a little too fast so I expect a pull back and then a more steady increase over time.
Even if it drops now it won't  be below $500 at this stage, and even if remains stable at that price then majority of us would be satisfied with that price.
Activity: 378
EthBits
May 30, 2016, 01:44:30 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 30, 2016, 01:27:28 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 30, 2016, 01:21:40 PM
That was a very good thing to know ,but i am not yet ready i have not enough amount of bitcoins.but still if it up to $1000 it is good thing for us. It is the start of the bitcoins to explode the news.
Activity: 308
ancap
May 30, 2016, 12:41:38 PM
We all know that when supply is limited and demand is high, price explodes. This is what we are seeing right now in BTC
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
May 30, 2016, 12:27:59 PM
I think this is just a beginning, I believe bitcoin prices will be higher than it is today, there will probably be some trigger, and the trigger most of our waiting is halving. if the price of bitcoin will reach $ 700 before halving, then I can conclude that the price at the time of halving occurs bitcoin is above $ 1k, and I hope it's true.

Yeah if that is the price at the time of halving then no one can stop bitcoin to reach to the value of $1k in this year and now it seems to be achievable.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 30, 2016, 12:19:57 PM
I think this is just a beginning, I believe bitcoin prices will be higher than it is today, there will probably be some trigger, and the trigger most of our waiting is halving. if the price of bitcoin will reach $ 700 before halving, then I can conclude that the price at the time of halving occurs bitcoin is above $ 1k, and I hope it's true.
legendary
Activity: 980
May 30, 2016, 12:18:08 PM
today i was saw various prices at many exchange and most of them has already passed $520
and i think the current situation will good for bitcoin users but there is no guarantee that the prices will still increase after halving date
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
May 30, 2016, 11:32:14 AM
The current sudden increase in Price is more likely the Chinese interest in the bitcoins before the halving and the massive buying by them. Also the halving is about a month and a few days and this Chinese buying can seriously raise the price to a more high value. But its not gonna be sustainable and it can drop any moment. I dont know whats the motto behind it and whose gonna benefit a lot. for general bitcoins Users, see the price and make the decision of when to sell it and dont be greedy of not selling and waiting for more increase. It can decline also. So make your move according to your speculations.

The Chinese investors are unpredictable. Remember what happened in December 2013? They are prone to panic selling. The lack of support from the government is not going to hep either.

Hey bryant coleman,

After long back i am seeing you here man. I don't need to explain you about speculation part of bitcoin. Because you are very much aware of halving effect. So don't pass negative vibes here bro. Bitcoin pump will continuous and It will reach its destination as Satoshi expects!

There are two types of speculators. The bulls and the bears. I have my own reasons to post pessimistic posts about the future Bitcoin prices, and you have your own reasons for posting the optimistic ones. It is all part of the game.  
Activity: 602
May 30, 2016, 11:22:56 AM
Hi guys,

Just now i noticed the price, Bitcoin reached 5394 which is equals for 1 bitcoin. Cheer up and enjoy.

I think Bitcoin will reach 1000$ at halving time. Please share about your thoughts regarding this price rise. Cool
It is really cheer up thing, i also have hope about Bitcoin price will be reached at $1100 in halving time.
for me, it is first time, when i m using the halving actually i want to know what is Halving and how we use it.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
May 30, 2016, 11:04:35 AM
As far as I am aware this recent bubble is not caused by halving.
It is more likely caused by Chinese depositors who are trying to transfer their wealth out of China and avoid government regulations by doing it in the form of BTC.
Soon they will try to exchange their BTC to FIAT again and bubble will pop.
Activity: 840
May 30, 2016, 09:43:27 AM
You see now indeed that the value of the Bitcoin is going to rise and that is nice for the people with already have Bitcoin but maybe it will be more worth in the future and that is nice.
So we can sell it with a lot of profit and that is nice for the people that is waiting for a high value.

We will see much higher price in coming days, and this halving will be the best for all the users of bitcoin who have been waiting since long time to see higher price.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
May 30, 2016, 09:42:00 AM
You see now indeed that the value of the Bitcoin is going to rise and that is nice for the people with already have Bitcoin but maybe it will be more worth in the future and that is nice.
So we can sell it with a lot of profit and that is nice for the people that is waiting for a high value.
Activity: 994
May 30, 2016, 09:27:54 AM
It is not likely to hold since it shot up to fast in a short time.
Haven't had time to check it this morning as it probably is changing so frequently that it isn't even worth it to follow through out the course of the day. Too much movement from one minute to the next from what I can tell from watching it last night.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 30, 2016, 09:24:38 AM

The current sudden increase in Price is more likely the Chinese interest in the bitcoins before the halving and the massive buying by them. Also the halving is about a month and a few days and this Chinese buying can seriously raise the price to a more high value. But its not gonna be sustainable and it can drop any moment. I dont know whats the motto behind it and whose gonna benefit a lot. for general bitcoins Users, see the price and make the decision of when to sell it and dont be greedy of not selling and waiting for more increase. It can decline also. So make your move according to your speculations.
Pages:
Jump to: