Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Debit Cards in India - page 2. (Read 10670 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 07:48:35 PM
Bitcoins are okay but it is extreme now, i mean bitcoin debit card??? What the hell. The coins that cant be minted has came to the debit form also?Huh?
Activity: 31
November 06, 2017, 07:17:05 AM
Actually  ATM  cards are  used debit cards.. we  have no  any of the SBI (state bank of india) is still not clear withfor using of bitcoin in India right.. i will have to read latest stuff about this
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 12:14:33 AM
Was wondering if there are any Bitcoin debit cards like Xapo, Advcash, Shift available for India.

Would like to know if anyone here has any information about it. Thanks!
I dont think there is any available for Indian residents.I hope we soon have one 

I don't think Indian govt going to allow this because they want mostly tax and gst in every thing....
Activity: 55
November 04, 2017, 12:44:58 AM
Yuup!! You can buy bitcoin debit cards from cryptopay.me and you can also buy debit cards of other coins such as altcoin which are Centra monnaco,etc
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
October 31, 2017, 05:23:38 PM
Bitcoin Debit cards should work in India since its depends on the payment processor. But the normal fees currency exchange fees are around 2% more. I am thinking was getting Bonpay card once the site is up though as they seem to have lowest fees.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 04:51:57 AM
Indian govt didnot getting any tax from bitcoin so it's not yet legalised

Yes indian govt is not regulating bitcoin yet but if you have noticed whenever we try to convert bitcoin to cash we use exchanges like unocoin, zebpay which deduct tax from our amount.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 30, 2017, 03:23:21 AM
Was wondering if there are any Bitcoin debit cards like Xapo, Advcash, Shift available for India.

Would like to know if anyone here has any information about it. Thanks!
I know some of these cards used for bitcoin but I don't think that it ships to India and its not so useful in India too. Bitcoin is not so popular in our country so there is no spread of bitcoin knowledge.
Activity: 108
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 09:43:18 PM
ATM to use debit cards.. we don't have any of the RBI (or govt) is still not clear with the using of bitcoin in India right.. i will have to read latest stuff about this
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
October 29, 2017, 03:59:09 PM
Looks like this thread woke up from a long sleep. But hey mate its been around 1.5 years since you posted your query and we have still not seen any sight of such bitcoin cards in India. Nor do I think we are going to have them. Because to give cards you need to build ATM first. Cant expect this in next 5 years or so.
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 02:01:15 PM
nice to listen that in india this is possible thanks a lot to giving this information. now i will purchase my bitcoin debit card and withdraw it to atm without dealing or trading someone to withdraw my btc.

First: you should look at the fees levied for withdrawals. In many cases, it can be cheaper to use a local bitcoin exchange.
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 11:37:23 PM
Indian govt didnot getting any tax from bitcoin so it's not yet legalised
Activity: 56
October 26, 2017, 11:09:59 AM
Bitcoin start-up E-Coin has launched a virtual bitcoin debit card that works where VISA is accepted. The virtual bitcoin debit card has until now existed in the realm of possibilities largely due to the idiosyncrasies of the global financial system.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
October 04, 2017, 11:45:00 AM
So in short no VISA / Mastercard - Card for INDIA yet.

Correct!  Cryptopay does not ship their cards to India.

At the moment, you can order from Cryptopay and have it shipped to a friend/relative abroad and have them ship it to you. Using this link will get you a discount: https://cryptopay.me/join/c836b1f0
Activity: 5
October 04, 2017, 10:51:51 AM
So in short no VISA / Mastercard - Card for INDIA yet.

Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
September 23, 2016, 11:00:34 AM
MP is not direct BTC Debit card only service , and i dont think its scam , the person opened that thread that accused not proven scam , Indeed i purchased MP VISA CARD with my AXIS DEBIT CARD . Please note i purchased it with my DEBIT CARD not CREDIT CARD . My card did not reject as the person claimed in that thread .... i purchased successfully with 3D SECURE PROCESS and my VISA Card is on the way 2 weeks passed [ as card takes 3 to 4 weeks to reach ] , MP is VERIFIED Financial company which is used by many other popular Processor like OkPay and even BTC-E , EXMO and many more , My point is that you can have the VISA Debit card with Dollar balance and you can withdraw funds by transferring BTC to your MP account and then withdraw via your Card . You don't have to withdraw heavy amount BTC via Indian bank which has risk of being monitored by Income Tax , as MP verification do not need your PAN like Paypal , Payza needs . And you mentioned Wagecan which may be good i don't know but i checked they do not have any company address in their website also no phone no. , only email address lol .. that's fishy really .
Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
September 22, 2016, 10:58:51 AM
The One and only BTC Debit card for India by Moneypolo , Legal and legit Financial service . They offer Moneypolo VISA Card shipped to India but they require heavy verification [ quite and tough and need to be accurate otherwise rejection of verified documents ] , They offer VISA Card price 20$ , You can load Moneypolo account with BTC no fees and then withdraw via their provided Card to ATM , daily withdrawal limit 2000$ max . Check Moneypolo site for more details Smiley , I ordered one for myself and card is on the way , it take 3- 4 weeks for card delivery .
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
August 31, 2016, 09:30:25 AM
Let's take an example:

I went to PVR and payable amount is ₹1000 and i use bitx or wage card to pay my bill.
Then, what would be the fees applied to this transaction as the bill is of ₹1000 and money stored in card is in USD.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
August 31, 2016, 07:09:31 AM
There seem to be a lot of confusions here....

First of all to clear doubts on bitxoin debit card or ATM
I certainly know that debit cards (tourist cards) by bit-x (name has changed now , just Google bit-x.com) can be used to withdraw from ATM  but same as Wage can it charges good amount of fee , but they are limited at the amount you can withdraw so I keep it for emergency purposes.
so there you go , go grab a bitx card and a wagecan card and enjoy btc to cash or purchases...

About using bitcoin for mobikwik Balance, you can use unocoin to top up your mobikwik Balance and zebpay for free charge directly
On the other hand you can buy paytm or mobikwik or any other such cash by localbitcoins .

All aside , I have a question of my own
using bitx card is different deal since as I remember there it a limit of total how much cash you can withdraw from it in lifetime which is pretty small but about wagecan  (which I heard of just now from this thread) allows you to pay for things directly by paying around 6% fee other than conversion charges BUT what about the tax ?  using it in daily life simply implies that you're using it alot but you're not paying tax on it..

I'm interested in getting this card but I'd also like to know how will we be paying tax on such.

I do not enjoy sarcasm or useless answers to this , if any person who has any idea on it,I'd like to hear your views

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
August 19, 2016, 12:21:03 AM
nice to listen that in india this is possible thanks a lot to giving this information. now i will purchase my bitcoin debit card and withdraw it to atm without dealing or trading someone to withdraw my btc.
Who told you that BTC Debit card is available in India?Haven't you read the above post?Currently No bitcoin debit card is available for india
so we can't withdraw btc to fiat by foreign bitcoin debit card?
does it matter matter which countries we are using btc debit card?
so we can't use bitx,xopo debit card to withdrwa btc fund to fiat in india?
Recently my friend got bitcoin debitcard and he was selling it for .01 btc.i am not sure which company name was written but yes bitcoin debitcard are available in india but they have high transition  fee.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 17, 2016, 02:23:05 AM
I was looking for it but unfortunately I couldn’t find any such service provider for debit cards which offers top up directly with bitcoin. There are some overseas services but those are comparatively costly to use psychical debit card. I have managed to find a bit lengthy solution for this,

We can use freecharge account (which provides virtual credit card facility) and to fund our freecharge account, we can sell bitcoins with freecharge as payment option on local bitcoins.

Alternatively, Unocoin gives service to send btc balance in our bank account and (fees and service tax applicable) but still it’s not much costly. Then we can use our bank debit card as usual. Hope that helps.

Pages:
Jump to: