Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin declined 3% as the coronavirus spread in italy - page 2. (Read 873 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I think we should not let ourselves be affected by this article.

The fact that Bitcoin kept on staying at $10K last month amidst the coronavirus means it is not related to it at all. We are talking about Bitcoin increasing amidst the price meaning it is affecting the price positivity and then when the price fell we will be talking about the pandemic affecting the price negatively, I mean, it is just a coincidence. It fell 45% last week and a 3% fall is the main thing? No, Bitcoin is just volatile because of this fall. They can just say that it fell because of what's happening in Italy. Oh yeah, the price fell after I posted this, I think it is affected by it.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
The declined did happened, in fact big declared as bitcoin dump 50% but slowly it's already recovering.

If we blame the covid-19 on the dump, let us not just blame it to what happen in Italy as this is a global pandemic, most countries are affected so it's normal that crypto market will dump but it actually surprise me when it recovers right away, I think we are unto something good in the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-traditional-markets-drop-3-as-coronavirus-spreads-in-italy

As the coronavirus spread in Italy recently, bitcoin market has dropped 3% and also the traditional market including all the top ranked cryptocurrencies. Can coronavirus spreading be the cause?

thats 2 times bad, especially if you consider that in the corona panik many banksters are fraudering their financial trust with the money printing press.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-traditional-markets-drop-3-as-coronavirus-spreads-in-italy

As the coronavirus spread in Italy recently, bitcoin market has dropped 3% and also the traditional market including all the top ranked cryptocurrencies. Can coronavirus spreading be the cause?

Italy is already having a hard time in this Coronavirus and daily a hundreds of people is dying, Surely the virus is affecting the movement of the bitcoin in their country also their economy is also affected.
Not only affected but instead it is devastated. Italy is crumbling because of the coronavirus, they are listing a new all time high death rate every day that is surely making the others to panic in a small box.

In their country it is already all about survival, I think that sudden drop could be one of the reason but we could expect a big movement as the virus continue to spread around the globe. For sure the effects of the virus was not yet seen at this time for sure in the coming month the effects of the virus would be devastating to everybody.
I know we've been all fighting the pandemic but Italy has the most crucial one, I can't stand on my feet when reading news about them, it's not just their economy it is their lives that matters the most. We are not yet in the stage where we are going to see the effects of the pandemic, we are just getting started to crawl under a possible recession again. The only good thing I have heard today is the soaring price of bitcoin in 2 days.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL

Italy is already having a hard time in this Coronavirus and daily a hundreds of people is dying, Surely the virus is affecting the movement of the bitcoin in their country also their economy is also affected.

In their country it is already all about survival, I think that sudden drop could be one of the reason but we could expect a big movement as the virus continue to spread around the globe. For sure the effects of the virus was not yet seen at this time for sure in the coming month the effects of the virus would be devastating to everybody.
Activity: 79
Merit: 3

As the coronavirus spread in Italy recently, the bitcoin market has dropped 3% and also the traditional market including all the top-ranked cryptocurrencies. Can coronavirus spread be the cause?

I don't think so, other factor implied to that decline if you follow the market trends at the beginning of the outbreak situation favored Bitcoin, if the reason for the market is a coronavirus shake could be experienced very early.

More read here:: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-realise-coronavirus-is-not-a-reason-why-5234953
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
Yeah Even I herd About This Thing Italy Is Going Through The Worse. And The Bitcoin Is Down But It Will Surely Get Back Again Because Of Corona The Bitcoin is Declined By 3% But Yeah It will grow Again After All this Is over.all this is because of this Corona Virus .
Activity: 268
Merit: 4
This 3% fall rate I actually predicted, although not the correct figure . Italy basically is the number one country suffering from this current global pandemic outbreak the most,  we should expect that coin holders are scared and dumping their cryptocurrency in convert to a fiat fund then can easily acess for their survival.
Activity: 742
Merit: 507

I still maintain my position on that this  recent slide in price of Bitcoin is not as a result of the coronavirus outbreak but a simple manipulation by those holding huge sum of Bitcoin. If this information I  bumped into is correct then I think there is no need to worry as the market should be on the reverse mood anytime soon. The real reason for the recent deep is allegedly caused by Bitfinex selling off about 21,000 BTC (https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1237270740149268481). This has let to panic , thus making small others sell at a loss. My advice is to stay still and hold your positions.
Your theory has a right to life, but nevertheless, the strong drop in bitcoin coincided with the collapse of markets around the world after the failure of the negotiations on OPEC +, and even the coronavirus overlapping it. It is possible that investors withdraw assets simply from everything in a row.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

Basically, the traditional market differs from the virtual market so the relationship between the traditional market and virtual market cannot be related. The market has been in this form since its creation, we should never forget market volatility and put everything on Covid-19 as the caused of the market fall. This market fall has been in existence, cryptocurrency journalism shouldn't be a thing that will cause more panic than the real causes like in this case of coronavirus. The recent fall in Bitcoin price can be tag to the recent scam of $100m Worth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 198
Merit: 102

I still maintain my position on that this  recent slide in price of Bitcoin is not as a result of the coronavirus outbreak but a simple manipulation by those holding huge sum of Bitcoin. If this information I  bumped into is correct then I think there is no need to worry as the market should be on the reverse mood anytime soon. The real reason for the recent deep is allegedly caused by Bitfinex selling off about 21,000 BTC (https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1237270740149268481). This has let to panic , thus making small others sell at a loss. My advice is to stay still and hold your positions.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

Market has crashed big as of recent and dropped to a low of $7,000 plus Sad. I wasn’t even expecting the price to fall that much, I’m surprised it did. There are lots of possible reasons as to why the price has fallen to this extent and Coronavirus outbreak is one of the reasons that might have triggered the sudden huge decrease in price.

Another issue that might have caused the price of Bitcoin to drop this low is the activities of BTC miners who have been selling less than what they mine. Apart from that some experts have said the PlusToken scam is among the things that caused the fall in price. I also want to note that there have been a decline in the trade volume of Bitcoin.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is declining for a weeks actually...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The corona virus has a great impact in the crypto market. The market price of bitcoin and all other crypto currencies has collapsed a lot. Not only in Italy,bitcoin market price has declined a lot around the world. Bitcoin market price started really well this year,but the recent collapse was the lowest btc market price in this year.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
As people in more and more countries need cash to buy masks, etc., for Coronavirus, they will sell Bitcoin. When there is nobody who will buy bitcoin for their cash... because everybody wants cash to buy masks, etc., the value of Bitcoin will go down as people will need to get something out of it.

However, will there be other, wealthier, Bitcoin buyers who have lots of cash, and who will buy up all Bitcoin wanting to be sold, maybe just to keep the price from going down too far?

Might be a really good time for trading Bitcoin for fiat and back again.

Cool
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
I now see the coronavirus issue with deep concern because it can affect the world economy if a vaccine against the virus is not discovered in time. I am also concerned about the crypto market situation more than before due to this global public health problem. I hope that the market improves in the coming days because as we know all the currencies fall.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Bitcoin keeps going down and I'm not so sure if corona has something to do with this and I think this is just another drop in price before halv and another chance for accumulation to begin... . Sure there is a small percent who influenced the price of bitcoin to be dropped due to corona outspread but I won't major it this big. I do hope everything comes to normal , both with Bitcoin price and with the situation on a global scale.
Activity: 83
Merit: 15
The Coronavirus disease has affected a lot of economic activities across the globe but I don't think it is the cause of the recent decline in the price of bitcoin. Obviously for most people or traders who deal in bitcoin, it is largely online basis so I don't see how Coronavirus comes into the picture here.
And some people thought that Corona can push the price higher because it can be adopted for cashless transaction right now Bitcoin has a huge drop and can even go in the $7900 level and surprisingly we are only two months away from the halving.

Man people think the wildest things, Corona (the beer) stocks took a dip thanks to the name of the virus, also people generally avoiding asians, these people are not total outsiders, some of them are even in crypto, they'll buy into whatever might fit their narrative no matter how crazy it sounds, I personally think we can dip even lower, but once the halving actually happens and the corona virus thing gets fixed then price might soar even higher. But maybe that's just wishful thinking on my side (that coronavirus will soon get fixed)
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
The Coronavirus disease has affected a lot of economic activities across the globe but I don't think it is the cause of the recent decline in the price of bitcoin. Obviously for most people or traders who deal in bitcoin, it is largely online basis so I don't see how Coronavirus comes into the picture here.
And some people thought that Corona can push the price higher because it can be adopted for cashless transaction right now Bitcoin has a huge drop and can even go in the $7900 level and surprisingly we are only two months away from the halving.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

It's the cause of the stock market crash and could indirectly contribute to the decline in the price of Bitcoin.

I don't know if it did but we cannot be sure. The corona panic is the most important theme in the media these days. If a stupid tweet by Jamie Dimon and China FUD could influence the price why not this?
Pages:
Jump to: