Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin declined 3% as the coronavirus spread in italy - page 7. (Read 873 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 1
The news spread about Corona virus has nothing to do with bitcoin prince, because bitcoin is a digital currency and is trading across the nation which can not be predicted with the price movement, hence it always go to opposite side, because bitcoin is a digital asset, not physical, which can help to protect people life not to transfer virus with a physical cash.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
I personally think the situation in Italy did affect the price a little bit because we're still going through a mixture of feelings regarding whether owning BTC is a good or a bad idea during these scenarios.

I don't think the price change was entirely caused by the virus though. I'm starting to see these articles more like personal thoughts of the writers to be honest.

Any event that takes place nowadays is "a significant Bitcoin price influence" if we were to take all these articles seriously...
Activity: 742
Merit: 507
If there is a relationship between these events, then in my opinion it is not very large. I would suggest that this is a simple correction, or this little decline was affected by some other news that would directly relate to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-traditional-markets-drop-3-as-coronavirus-spreads-in-italy

As the coronavirus spread in Italy recently, bitcoin market has dropped 3% and also the traditional market including all the top ranked cryptocurrencies. Can coronavirus spreading be the cause?

Those two is not connected to each other.
What will be the reason why conrona virus will be the cause of decline price of the market?

This is just a normal correction and its not new 3%  lower is not that bad IMHO.
Activity: 127
Merit: 31
The real Jet Cash.
I think it is pretty unlikely to be the direct cause. Gold and Silver are up in value, and Bitcoin should be up as well. The Corona Virus "black swan" is being used to bring down the fiat system, and a number of economies, and this will allow the central banks to accumulate assets to hold in preparation for the recovery, and the replacement monetary system. I believe that the price of Bitcoin is being kept artificially low to help them to create this new system.

I guess that the answer to your question is yes, but not for the usual reasons.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
Can coronavirus spreading be the cause?

No, crypto journalists just have this habit of explaining Bitcoin's price movements with some totally unrelated world events, because that's what generates traffic for their sites - no one wants to hear how Bitcoin is volatile and goes up or down as the result of pure speculation, because that's so boring.

Just think about it, why would the coronavirus impact bitcoin's price? It has no effect on how the bitcoin network works, or how people might use Bitcoin. And the effect on mining farms in China is still very small.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
I don't think so it is because of the novel Corona Virus or COVID-19. Why when the Corona Virus (COVID-19) started to spread massively in China or in other countries around the first weeks of January, we don't see any dumps there while we are just able to pump above $10,000 before.
I really don't see any connection of Corona Virus (COVID-19) spreading in Italy on the recent Bitcoin dump of around 3%.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-traditional-markets-drop-3-as-coronavirus-spreads-in-italy

As the coronavirus spread in Italy recently, bitcoin market has dropped 3% and also the traditional market including all the top ranked cryptocurrencies. Can coronavirus spreading be the cause?

This is a possible reason for the fall of the market, but I think that the reason is not only one. Some people may have sold their assets for self-saving against coronovirus, but I won’t believe that it’s as much as 3%
Activity: 12
Merit: 4

Pages:
Jump to: