Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Diamond BCD - will this match up to BCH/BTG in value? - page 2. (Read 1396 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 106
The value of BCD is hard to say for now as it not able to transfer from address to address. Different in price between yobit and binace is too high and miners are itchy to jump over one it available for mining. I said it overvalue right now.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Hahaha i would not even hessitate in order to waste my time to research about this coin, it is obviously a pump and dump coin.

The developers just wanted to make easy money and that is why they decided to create a new coin called bitcoin, it is obvious.

I can just imagine that situation by this; he woke up, and said; oh my god, we need to make easy money, lets just create a new bitcoin called bitcoin diamond!
And everybody started investing because they thought that it was going to be a success, obviously coming from an anonymous team, of course.

That development team is genial, supported by evey and 007 lol  Grin. It just as you say, a new useless pump and dump coin, nothing more than that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
With the success of the BCH many coins will tend to use the name Bitcoin for get more credibility, in my humble opinion, until the people realize that this coins no have nothing connected to Bitcoin. A question, have a deadline for rescue this fork coins?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
it is a very risky move, it is upto you if you really want to run with the risk of telling your private keys to another website in order to receive a few hundreds of dollars (if you have a big amount of bitcoins)
honestly, it is not worth it, i dont know why there are thousands of people desesperated about claiming those coins.

I think this coin is going nowhere - no question about that.

However: there is a major misunderstanding if you think that private key exposure is a risk. Simply move your BTC to a new adress and wait for that BTC-transaction to be confirmed. Thereafter your initial adress holds ony the forked coin(s). Then transfer those forked coins (in decending value order) to an exchange to sell. -> No risk to your BTC holding.

Entering private keys to a website to claim is, of course, rather stupid.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I dont really care if this one scam or not, it s free LOL
I hope this one is proven to be safe
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
From the technology point of view, DIAMOND no one surrendered. Three people whose names we don't even know, decided to grab for BITCOIN, they succeeded. Another thing is that even if it was done just to cut the dough it does not mean that price will not fly. Also, the price one day can make a couple of bold x's. But it's all very risky.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Am just hearing this for the first time and bitcoin diamond may make significant progress. Bitcoin Cash is actually performing very well now and in some years to come it might be competing with bitcoin core. Bitcoin diamond which seeing to be another hardfork in days to come may replace bitcoin gold which was suspend last time.  Yobit will make people profit since bitcoin diamond has been listed on the platform already and you can trade it with others coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
At Yobit the trading of BCD already on.

Will this be another surge like BCH/BTG?

or it will be a quickie RIP

These are trading futures. I think that right now the price is way too high and will probably calm down a bit as soon as the actual forked version comes out instead of futures trading because people will start dumping it.

I do not see anything new with this coin, it's just minor improvements just like BCH and BTG.

And there is a premine if i'm not mistaken as well, so that's something to steer clear around imo.
Activity: 462
maybe we should see it in a more feasible market in order to be able to make the right opinion, why? because you should try to avoid free coins that are not valuable.
just rely on pump a moment then drain your money with bad research.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
Bitcoin Diamond BCD was born in very quiet and silent night. Also it's BlackFriday!
So let's time answer it will Black or become hot trend likely BlackFriday when all people go to shopping like crazy!
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
This is for a noble cause, don't call them scammers, call them legends of jumpers, you should call a beggar like me a scammer with such a stupid idea like activity tokens, by the way I have still 20M+ of them untouched, seriously if Bitcoin diamond has any value at all, my activity tokens should have value.
I like their honesty, they are telling you to buy fake Bitcoins. because of exponential increasing rate of Bitcoin forks, we need to lol exponentially.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
It looks like a pump and dump sh!tcoin. Mysterious development team, no real timeline. Be careful of replay attacks. If anyone gets the coin let me know. Sorry I am not willing to be a guinea pig. Diamonds are just coal pressed together. Maybe they should have called it bitcoin diamondique. Champagne color. Lol
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
it is a very risky move, it is upto you if you really want to run with the risk of telling your private keys to another website in order to receive a few hundreds of dollars (if you have a big amount of bitcoins)
honestly, it is not worth it, i dont know why there are thousands of people desesperated about claiming those coins.

it is obviously that this is going to be another pump and dump scenario, because bitcoin diamond is not a real altcoin, it has only been created in order to create more money, and that is the real purpose of that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
btc forking is becoming a sport now... will we have a pair of this every month??...

Fortunatelly it seems this didn´t affect the markets at all... Seems people is starting to understand how easy is to fork whatever... and how much damage you do to the crypto if you give a shit about it.

There´s a couple of things to think about with this free money parties.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KlKN5h9yug
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

It will die ASAP. consensus has not used to determine the bitcoin diamond approval. This was actually running by fraudsters that try to steal the demand of the bitcoin through issued the forked coin just like another shitcoin like bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold. All of the bitcoin forked coins can be determined as another shitcoin with no actual use. How craight wraight and clayne attacking the bitcoin anytime just like fraudsters to attract the bitcoin's interest.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Hahaha i would not even hessitate in order to waste my time to research about this coin, it is obviously a pump and dump coin.

The developers just wanted to make easy money and that is why they decided to create a new coin called bitcoin, it is obvious.

I can just imagine that situation by this; he woke up, and said; oh my god, we need to make easy money, lets just create a new bitcoin called bitcoin diamond!
And everybody started investing because they thought that it was going to be a success, obviously coming from an anonymous team, of course.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

I don't why the community loves hardfork coin, the current value of BCD is almost half of BCH, which is quite huge (1/10 of BTC). It should be a quickie RIP. I mean just look at their so-called developers ...

What the fuck? No links or anything whatsoever hahahaha even scammy ICOs could at least list a real profile with links to their LinkedIn or social media profile. I noticed that they didn't even have a Github repo and still no wallet so far. What a joke.

That said, I still hope it won't die at least until I could dump all of my Bitcoin Diamond for a good price. Easy moneyBitcoin Tongue
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Its going to be a quick RIP coin you dont know that there are big entities backing up BCH thats why they can manipulate the prices while your shit coin has no big backing it up
Activity: 370
Another ridiculous coin released to make easy money. It is also funny that the worst stock market is traded. I would not advise anyone to invest in this ridiculous money, because it would make sense to burn that money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
welcome you shit coin !! we are all fed up about this fucking idiot-shit fork coins. All market has suffered a lot cuz of those fork coins and now they are talking about a new coin. What a name !! Diamond - Gold !!

Enough ! Do you have a perfect project ? Good ! than make a new coin and promote it and maybe can success but dont use anymore bitcoin name. No one of those shit coins will take place of btc . They know that but they want to make some money.
Pages:
Jump to: