Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Diamond BCD - will this match up to BCH/BTG in value? - page 3. (Read 1396 times)

Activity: 766
Merit: 509
No, it is not going to be a new fork, i dont know why YoShit really listed this coin in there, because it is not going to have the same attention as bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold had in the past.

I dont think that people will still be trusting in this weirdy forks right now, they all know that it is very easy to lose your money because of the way that you need to export your private keys to get those free coins.

And now if you want to deposit your bitcoins on bittrex (because they give you the forked coins too) you are exposed to lose your account because bittrex has been closing accounts during the last few days.

I almost lose more than $5k from my bittrex account because they closed it, but i verificated it an i recovered those funds, i was one of the guys who have never been seen on this forum (because most people lose their money on bttrex)
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
Oh what is this now?
Ok is nice to become coins, but this is crap.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
They came up with "bitcoin diamond"? Really?
You can really sense a lot of work went into coming up with that name...we're dealing with crypto pioneers here guys  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I was very surprised, when open "Recently Added" on coinmarketcap. Team is EVEY and 007(really?) Bond with us.
BCD is profanation. I guess no one will believe in platinum bitcoin.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'll make Bitcoin Antimatter, most expensive stuff on earth  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BCD is it another copy? I think it is crazy, what is next? Bitcoin Platin, or Bitcoin Carbon?
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
In my opinion it will get a good pump if it hits the bigger exchange.
But BCD will also take time as like as BCH and BTG.
But buying BCD now will be risky.
It is wise to buy when it will hit decent exchange.
But future of BTG, BCD is very risky.
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
At Yobit the trading of BCD already on.

Will this be another surge like BCH/BTG?

or it will be a quickie RIP
Pages:
Jump to: