Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: Does it have a POSITIVE IMPACT on your life? - page 2. (Read 9091 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I'm sure bitcoin have a positive impact to every people out there who using bitcoins and for me too. Bitcoin help me to earn money when i don't have any jobs in real life.

you are right dude. but i don't complately agree with you. you should didn't depend your life in bitcoin, i don't say that it is not good but for a better future maybe you can keep a part of your bitcoin ballance to make it as capital to make a real intregated busness. it will feel more that bitcoin give a big possitive impact for our life
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Bitcoin honestly, thought me a lot of things when it comes in producing money through online marketing. I never think in my entire life that it  will be possible to earn money without a job just only you/we must have laptop and internet connection only. In accordance to your question it hasn't change at all about me and if there is something change in me I think that is my INTEREST only. Actually I'm always think positive! Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'm sure bitcoin have a positive impact to every people out there who using bitcoins and for me too. Bitcoin help me to earn money when i don't have any jobs in real life.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
In my experience, it has a positive impact on me... Aside from extra income and allowance during my college days last year it also teaches me how to budget my time and putting lesser priority to things that won't earn me money like drinking on bars at night.  Smiley So because of that, I could refuse my friends offer to treat me so I am away from vice for a while..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
It really had positive impact in my life, as i have lost almost everything in my life that time one of my friend introduced me to bitcoin world with faucet earning , it was after some six months above one more friend told me about bitcointalk.org site and how to earn fast through signature campaign, altcoin trading and some doing skill work and giving gambling prediction. Today i am earning that much of bitcoin that i am able to run my family expenses through bitcoin earning sitting in my home apart from doing daily job in my real life.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin has really helped me manage my habits of spending money online. At first i used to use my Credit Card to by products and services through paypal online. Including the extra charges, i would barely have enough for my basic needs. Now that i decided to include bitcoin in my life; i now have two simple jobs. One for real life situations, the other for online transactions. So i can buy what i want online with bitcoin.
Bitcoin has actually done the same to me, although to a less degree. I still use my credit card when necessary but if there's an option to pay bitcoins, it's what I primarily use now. And I have also probably been better at saving and not spending whenever I feel like it since I only have a limited amount of coins and the thought of the chance of bitcoin's value going up makes me less "spendy" than before.

Yeah and I still  feel that credit card and fiat is an best option  for making purchases at a moment and we should save bitcoins for future to grab best benefits from it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Bitcoin has really helped me manage my habits of spending money online. At first i used to use my Credit Card to by products and services through paypal online. Including the extra charges, i would barely have enough for my basic needs. Now that i decided to include bitcoin in my life; i now have two simple jobs. One for real life situations, the other for online transactions. So i can buy what i want online with bitcoin.
Bitcoin has actually done the same to me, although to a less degree. I still use my credit card when necessary but if there's an option to pay bitcoins, it's what I primarily use now. And I have also probably been better at saving and not spending whenever I feel like it since I only have a limited amount of coins and the thought of the chance of bitcoin's value going up makes me less "spendy" than before.
Activity: 907
Bitcoin has a positive impact on my life before joining bitcoin, it was very difficult to earn money from my work and saving out of them was totally impossible but now I am very good and trying to improve my skills more so that i earn much more and with that I am now able to support my family and I am able to give prosperity to my family.
Activity: 938
As my experience bitcoin has a good possitive impact to my life and now i am dreaming more i bought some cellphones and PC for mining and i will dreaming to have a good business online using bitcoin..

I am also earning better with completing online tasks, signature campaign etc, but one of my friend told me that with mining I can earn much bigger amount in shorter time and it do not require any hard work, so i decided to learn all about mining and after that I will also start mining I hope I will earn bigger and will fulfill my dreams.

Mining is good but you need to invest money in beginning for buying equipments and if the electricity cost i higher in your country then mining is not recommended.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
As my experience bitcoin has a good possitive impact to my life and now i am dreaming more i bought some cellphones and PC for mining and i will dreaming to have a good business online using bitcoin..

I am also earning better with completing online tasks, signature campaign etc, but one of my friend told me that with mining I can earn much bigger amount in shorter time and it do not require any hard work, so i decided to learn all about mining and after that I will also start mining I hope I will earn bigger and will fulfill my dreams.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
It really had a good positive impact by earning through faucets, trading.I'm using my earned bitcoins to fund other investment sites and exchanging with other altcoins even earning more bitcoins and it's quite nice because I'm not seeing my cash go away and I keep getting a stable income of bitcoins anyway so it's definitely a win-win for me.BTC

Activity: 910
Bitcoin has helped me in many ways as I am earning descent amount of extra money from it which is taking
best care of me and my basic expenses and it has definitely walked in to by life positively.
yes it has a very positive impact on my life i think. it made my life in decipline. now i have proper time for every thing. now i am not wasting my time in free in wondering in markets and bazar, but just giving more time to my laptop and bitcoin websites.

Yeah and its helping us in earning extra money from it and if you have money in your wallet then it will definitely have positive impact on your life.
Activity: 252
Bitcoin has helped me in many ways as I am earning descent amount of extra money from it which is taking
best care of me and my basic expenses and it has definitely walked in to by life positively.
yes it has a very positive impact on my life i think. it made my life in decipline. now i have proper time for every thing. now i am not wasting my time in free in wondering in markets and bazar, but just giving more time to my laptop and bitcoin websites.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Activity: 952
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
it gives an  opportunity to earn money in a quicker way...  it gives positive boostup to the life.. 
yeah, bitcoin usually gives you a great chance to make money in my opinion, you should just buy some bitcoins right now and then save it all for the future price growths

I agree it gives us another opportunity to earn money by oppenning up new horizon of income source that gives rewards in Bitcoin.  Working for another company outside the country have been made easy by Bitcoin, adding the fact that trading and money exchange where also supplemented thru its advance technology.  From that it gives  positive impact not only in my life but to all who understand and make use of all the feature of Bitcoin technology.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
it gives an  opportunity to earn money in a quicker way...  it gives positive boostup to the life.. 
yeah, bitcoin usually gives you a great chance to make money in my opinion, you should just buy some bitcoins right now and then save it all for the future price growths
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
yes it has really positive impact on my life. It has changed my life too much. it make me so intelligent and hard worker and thinker. I think in future it will continue supporting me.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Activity: 952
What would you say if I ask you: does Bitcoin have a positive impact on your life?

Did it change your life for the better? If so how and if not, why is that?

Yes o bitcoin has a very positive impact in my life,  without bitcoin it will be hare to survive in my econimy
I think we all should be thankful to the bitcoin for giving us an extra earning opportunity that can be helpful for us at the time of of emergencies.

Not only on emergency, there are lots of users who consider it a source for their living than considering it an additional earning source. So in this manner I believe bitcoin have saved lives not only in emergency.

Not everyone is earning a living from it, majority of users are treating it as an additional income which can be help help them when they are in need of money desperately.
Just like me, want to fall into bitcoin with a hoping i can earn more income from bitcoin and increase my salary for a month, a lot of people is doing the same things with me.

Bitcoin is helping in adding value to our wealth and that is best thing to have at a moment as every wants to earn  some extra income and bitcoin is taking best care of it.
Pages:
Jump to: