Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Dominance Gradually increasing - Green Signal - page 2. (Read 635 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
bitcoin price is the same, bitcoin supply is more or less the same so its market cap which is price * supply is still the same.
now you see its "dominance" increasing which is bitcoin market cap / total market cap.
altcoin supplies is increasing a lot, the total market cap is decreasing.

it is simple elementary math! all of the above means altcoins are losing their price. aka they are getting dumped hard. this is a red signal for altcoins which is telling you to get out fast Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Bitcoin continues to show that it is still the pioneer in the cryptocurrency industry that continues to show greatness The market generally is down because ETH and btc are down but btc is increasing in price daily and the results is great.The rejection of btc by sec has further made btc more popular and getting global adoption than before.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
And always so, when there is a decline bitcoin falls and everything behind it stretches, and after the growth begins first Bitcoin begins to grow and captures the volume of a large market,and after the Altos begin to grow,and bitcoin does not begin to push much, and take a part of the market
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The recent hype of bitcoin ETF rejection has rather made bitcoin even more popular than it used to be before this ETF rejection exploded in the industry. This was meant to be a bad news but it has rather turned out to be a positive outcome for btc. The hype alone is very good for the industry and it is only time that will lead us to the acceptance of this ETF thing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
yes, only we need to be patient for that, for those who resist temptation, endure waiting and always be patient who will win, enthusiasm and keep up. sure and sure follow what is your heart.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?

Yes, its an identical situation to last year but I am worried as the bitcoin dominance is increasing by sucking the altcoin no fresh influx of money is happening as we can see overall market cap is not increasing it is rather gradually decreasing. So until we see some spike in market cap I don't see this as a good sign for the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?

Yes, its an identical situation to last year but I am worried as the bitcoin dominance is increasing by sucking the altcoin no fresh influx of money is happening as we can see overall market cap is not increasing it is rather gradually decreasing. So until we see some spike in market cap I don't see this as a good sign for the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
Up until now, we are still waiting on when is the next bull run of Bitcoin. It is not immediately after an increase in the Bitcoin's dominance. I think that the start of the September is the time wherein we will see some changes in Bitcoin. Be it a negative change or positive look. Of course we're hoping for the latter.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518

how about your views?
BTC dominance were increasing not because of the bitcoin prices increases,just for the altcoin prices were falling heavily when compare to the fall in bitcoin prices,so we don't need to consider about the dominance level too much for now,maybe the price will increase towards the end of year but I doubt that it will skyrocket again like what happened in 2017.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I think positive about the development of Bitcoin and Ethereum. History can already prove that the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum starts from a very low price. In a short time Bitcoin and Ethereum can reach a high price, is amazing. The end of this year Bitcoin and Ethereum prices will continue to increase as it did in 2017.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It seems to me that the market works this way. Although in fact I think that to predict something in the cryptocurrency and think about the next steps really makes no sense
Activity: 70

how about your views?

Personally for me, everything is bad. Because almost all my portfolio consists of altcoins and in all positions large drawdowns. I decided not to fix the loss and just wait, I hope that after Bitcoin's take-off, other coins will follow him too ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I am glad that the cryptocurrency is now finally began to grow up at least a little and show positive results. I also noticed that after bitcoin began to grow other crypto-currencies and I think that this will continue
Activity: 296
BTC's dominance is the most significant and large problem on the current cryptomarkket. Dependence to BTC doesn't allow to the markekt to develop in the cinstant way.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I hope that this year's Bitcoin will be able to rise rapidly, just like 17 years. The current green signal is a good sign. Give us confidence. After a long-term decline in the market, the market will eventually usher in a bull market. We need to believe and wait.
The more % of bitcoin's dominance, the more dependent market is on it. Although now we see opposite: the domination of bitcoin is 47%, but market doesn`t follow it!
Activity: 128
I hope that this year's Bitcoin will be able to rise rapidly, just like 17 years. The current green signal is a good sign. Give us confidence. After a long-term decline in the market, the market will eventually usher in a bull market. We need to believe and wait.
Activity: 504
I do not see anything positive and I think again that the bitcoin price will test 5k dollar levels
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Most likely yes ... Bitcoin is ready to go to the top of the gap, only while you have to wait a couple of months!
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
Investors is the main reasons why bitcoin price goes pumping, for the last few days their are lots of potential investors showing up their support on bitcoin and it keeps growing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Bitcoin has good sides and bad sides to dominate the crypto money market. for example, all the altcoins have seen a drop, the last week has been a lot of altcoin losses. The reason for this is the domination of bitcoin Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: