Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Dominance Gradually increasing - Green Signal - page 5. (Read 635 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?

Definitely Bitcoin dominate cryptocurrency as usual, and Yes maybe prediction will become true because we've been in 3 weeks already of price increasing but unfortunately it's only Bitcoin and the altcoin like ETH and other altcoins was remains in bottom with a very low price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Yes, I think the bull market has come and it's still a good time to buy.
Because most tokens are still at a very low price, Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I think the last six month of this year is for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will dominate in this last 6 months. Already in July, the price of Bitcoin has started to rise. I think this is the beginning of a bullish trend.
Activity: 294
It is really a good news based on this after this tragedy this market is aging start to increase also this btc will reach the highest value this time I think also others altcoins will be increase too because of demand and supply.
Activity: 50
Though ETH hasn't increased at a similar rate like last time but there is huge possibility for BTC to skyrocket again. After the dip BTC has recovered in a very fast manner, if it can keep it up then it may rise beyond the 20,000$ cap of last time. Right now the market and worldwide situations surrounding BTC look very promising.
Activity: 98
Yeah the growth of Bitcoin this year is quite good. Experts are saying that this bitcoin is going to surpass several milestones this year. Some are saying that it will go around 50k USD. I think it will go to a great amount and LTC and ETH will show some good growth also.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I agree with you. Also await the rapid growth of bitcoin and altcoyins. Many analysts predict a good price increase and I tend to trust them.
Activity: 108
I agree with you that basically every market conversion starts from the rise or fall of Bitcoin. From the current market, I think Bitcoin needs to rise for a while, waiting for the recovery of the altcoin, I think it is about to enter. Bull market, this is about two months
Activity: 630
Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?
yes it is true. today even bitcoin has risen by 3% (covered by coinmarketcap & indodax), but other coins have not yet improved. I check there is still no improvement. hopefully with the increase of bitcoin can boost other altkoin for more profit for trading especially etherum
Activity: 490
The increase should not excite the people just yet. The market is very unpredictable and even when the market is in going for a bull run, the price still fluctuates a lot. So, we still need to wait a little bit more and see what happens next.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
I do not like the fact that BTC is growing in price, and athcoins are not. I would like to see the growth of the whole market
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is in a good condition now. It seems like it is ready for a massive bull run. I think bitcoin can break previous records this year. It will be a great news for all BTC owners then.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

how about your views?
BTC Dominance: 46.8% This really does not want it to happen. Market capitalization has not increased. And Bitcoin increased. People are trying to sell all Altcoin they have to Fomo bitcoin. This means that Altcoin's prices will go down very deep. It is good if Marketcap increases to 350-400$ billion
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
It's good news for cryptocurrency in general.  Whatever happens to bitcoin will directly impact the price of Altcoin as well.  I see bitcoin breaking, ten thousand dollars very soon then we can move from there upward.
Activity: 99
It looks promising this year. Bitcoin is going to have a pump in 2018 as many experts saying. And it may have an influence on the growth of some other cryptocurrencies like EThereum Coin and Litecoin etc. Though crypto world is uncertain. Let’s hope for the best.
it is no wonder that the market is recovering, it is a very good news i suppose, so lets plan future
Activity: 99

how about your views?
it is okay for the market to go up and gown like it pleases, do no wonder we hve it green after red now
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
It looks promising this year. Bitcoin is going to have a pump in 2018 as many experts saying. And it may have an influence on the growth of some other cryptocurrencies like EThereum Coin and Litecoin etc. Though crypto world is uncertain. Let’s hope for the best.
Activity: 56
Well, this does seem like a good news. But we should start to celebrate just yet and then get our hopes up. We need to speculate the market and then see if it is really happening or not. And then come to decision regarding what to do.
Activity: 280
Yes bitcoin has recovered much and has taken over the market again. Soon this will reach a high peak and other alts will follow it too. The bull run has started finally after a long bearish market.
Activity: 406

how about your views?

Yes indeed it is a very good sign of green market, but I believed bitcoin will start its bull run in september. Thats why we need to buy more bitcoin today while its not that high, its gonna be a big profit we can grab if december comes.
Pages:
Jump to: