Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why? - page 10. (Read 1858 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 04:39:44 PM
As far as I can see the situation is completely opposite because bitcoin is keeping less or more stability while all the alternative cryptocurrency are just burned completely I've lost most of what I had.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 03:24:43 PM
Because every token price must go up and down, not always everything goes up as I invest in a BTC and maybe there needs to be an economic limit to invest because not enough funds for storage can become worse later .
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
It seems to me that all altcoins are associated with bitcoin. That is, you make a double exchange always when you buy or sell altcoins. Fiat-Bitcoin-litecoin and Vice versa altcoin sell for bitcoin and then exchange for Fiat. Accordingly, when bitcoin falls, then all the other altcoins fall. Rare case when growing altcoins when bitcoin is falling. This may mean that altcoin has a very strong and self-sufficient product.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 10, 2018, 01:48:25 PM
I don't think that's what the market is now considering the current situation of the market. Some altcoins are up and others are down but the mother coin is down yeah.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
August 10, 2018, 01:44:32 PM
see. those rise in alts were only temporary spike, once bitcoin got down again, it lured alts even more badly with it.

Which altcoin are you talking about ? is it eth, dash, golem? Actually, not all alt coins are increasing.
If only one alt coins are rising it doesn't mean its effects on other coins.
About decreasing bitcoin well i believe people are selling their bitcoin which decreasing the demand which effecting its price and buying alt coins for trade
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 03:32:49 PM
alts are not connected in any why with bitcoin, it is not said that if bitcoin rise altcoin need to follow it, they could but they don't need to.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
August 07, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
Altcoins are tradable for BTC so when I sell bitcoin for that altcoin, there is more demand for the altcoin I'm trying to get and less for bitcoin because I'm fulfilling somebody else demand.

thats actually not true, most ico i have observed accept completely differnt currencies like ethereum

Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 07, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.
but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.
 what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
Now BTC is good stable but on the other hand alt coin are randomly falling down.I'm really frustrated for this unexpected market situation.And a lot of panic holder sell their full of assets which they kept hold for many months.But i'm waiting for green day. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
August 07, 2018, 03:20:52 PM
when bitcoin fall down every altcoin not rise.on my experience when bitcoin static Price then altcoin up. but some altcoin has when bitcoin fall then this altcoin is up. Because I think all public want to sell Bitcoin then demand altcoin.

Don't forget that the alts are almost always priced in BTC. So they aren't necessarily actually raising as much in dollar value and some people sometimes assume they are.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 03:17:36 PM
this may be momentary. all the altcoins are rising like bitcoin now. or people may be passing on altcoins from bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 07, 2018, 03:02:57 PM
Not every altcoin rises every time the price of Bitcoin falls.
I think the reason is because Bitcoin is used by most alt coins for pairs in exchange.

I follow price movements out of fun. As long-term investor I want to be informed, but I`m not
touched a lot by the changes. My opinion is objective, I`m trying to be objective in all situations.
   What creator of this topic stated doesn`t happen always, and not with all alt-coins. Simple would
be to compare Bitcoin and just one alt-coin. If many people sell Bitcoins to buy certain alt-coin, price
of Bitcoin will drop and that alt-coin will rise. Multiply that with so many alt-coins, and Bitcoin owners,
and you will have some picture about it.

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 02:40:04 PM
Not every altcoin rises every time the price of Bitcoin falls.
I think the reason is because Bitcoin is used by most alt coins for pairs in exchange.
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 02:24:45 PM
The market of crypto currency is very uncertain though bitcoin grab the number one position but there are a lot of ALTcoin that rise even though bitcoin is down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 01:47:34 PM
I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

But most of it stays down if Bitcoin is down, if there are some altcoins going up, you shouldn't be surprised to see that, it's because market demand is high for coins that are rising and it's a profit for traders.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 01:39:49 PM
when bitcoin fall down every altcoin not rise.on my experience when bitcoin static Price then altcoin up. but some altcoin has when bitcoin fall then this altcoin is up. Because I think all public want to sell Bitcoin then demand altcoin.

Bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins, if bitcoin prices drop then altcoins prices also drop, maybe in a few moments there are coins that can fight the market, that is, bitcoin prices drop altcoins up, but I'm sure it's only temporary.

The market is always dynamic and never certain, even though bitcoin is the most popular crypto but many altcoins can be independent and rise even though the price of bitcoin goes down, and this is common.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
August 05, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

Bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins, if bitcoin prices drop then altcoins prices also drop, maybe in a few moments there are coins that can fight the market, that is, bitcoin prices drop altcoins up, but I'm sure it's only temporary.
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
August 05, 2018, 01:00:12 PM
Activity: 33
August 05, 2018, 12:59:14 PM
see. those rise in alts were only temporary spike, once bitcoin got down again, it lured alts even more badly with it.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

All of that is purely market demand, if the demand for a coin increases, then the demand for other declines, and that is a market cycle that continues to spin following consumer demand, in this case investors are very influential in changing prices, price Bitcoin and altcoin prices.
Activity: 258
August 05, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
Prices are close to the bottom and it is hard to keep falling. Now, as long as the price of BTC rises substantially, the price of counterfeit COINS will surely rise even more.

Pages:
Jump to: