Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why? - page 12. (Read 1858 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 08:30:22 AM
listing on exchanges, distribution of tokens, positive news front - all this affects the value of the asset
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 08:23:07 AM
i think when Bitcoin falling down all altcoins fall down also but BTC being stable then altcoins go up that's what i noticed from the market
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 02, 2018, 08:03:50 AM
I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
there is good news from the altcoin and people make large purchases, it will increase the price of altcoins, because the volume of altcoin is not like a very large volume of bitcoin
Activity: 32
August 02, 2018, 07:49:23 AM
There are different situations, usually the most popular cryptocurrencies grow together. But it also happens that one grows and the other falls. In this there is nothing surprising, everything can be.

You are right, most of the time if bitcoin down alts are down too same as if bitcoin is up all alts are up too, this happens everytime and it is also depends on the activity of a particular coins why they rise.

This determine that altcoins still depends on bitcoin price which bitcoin lead them to whether the price up or down. It's still hard to understand but for deeper research you will know.
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 07:39:09 AM
There are different situations, usually the most popular cryptocurrencies grow together. But it also happens that one grows and the other falls. In this there is nothing surprising, everything can be.

You are right, most of the time if bitcoin down alts are down too same as if bitcoin is up all alts are up too, this happens everytime and it is also depends on the activity of a particular coins why they rise.
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 07:31:58 AM
I think I have observed rather the opposite over the past months but I must admit that you would occasionally see some altcoins rising as high as 150% within 24 hours. That I think is due to pump and dump.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 07:22:08 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
August 02, 2018, 06:36:01 AM
I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
altcoins that are less dependent on bitcoin values are bound to rise as bitcoin markets decline, altcoins with large volumes of investment are usually unaffected by bitcoin values

The market is Volatile, some are doing business investment on Trading ALT coin to Bitcoin or vice versa bottom line market react, just the same with HODL, but it is always dependent on the Volume of investment put in by the traders in the crypto currency market. The correction in the crypto currency market after the market glitz often time affects some of the coins because of its Volatility. The more stable coin will have a dominance in the crypto trading, it will remain stable even with the ups and down of the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
August 02, 2018, 06:24:28 AM
For example the fast few days bitcoin rise up to $8,400 while alcoins remain stable on their deep's, In my own analysis maybe because the investors focus on investing on bitcoin on its deep last few month around $6,100 some of those investors get their money on other altcoin's and put their investment on bitcoin that is why some alcoins last month are decreasing their value day by day and now bitcoin rise because of those investors altcoins value remains the same.
Activity: 9
August 02, 2018, 06:01:02 AM
When Bitcoin down Altcoin are stable in Bitcoin Price but Down in USD Price.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 05:27:56 AM
Today, the BTC is constantly increasing while the atlcoin is down, cause no one can understand, only know that many people have withdrawn capital out of the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:21:08 AM
bitcoin down means altcoins down. it has dependably been this way and will resemble this for a long time to come until the altcoins change for genuine alt-coins not virtual pointless tokens. what you are mistaking for this is the way that some arbitrary little altcoins may get pumped notwithstanding amid a downtrend. that has nothing to do with your title however! it is only a pumper pumping some shitcoin that you have not in any case heard the name before they pumped it.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 04:48:45 AM
Because most people can't aford bitcoin which is already quite pumped up. But cheaper altcoins that can grow more can bring many more people some prosperity.
I agree people are always looking for cheaper altcoins, and some don't have the patience for bitcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 04:22:48 AM
The market sentiments from the news are responsible for the actions in the market. For instance former American President Bill Clinton gave a key note address on Ripple  (XRP) this address saw the price of Ripple soar to the moons. But bitcoins leads all the altcoin sometimes when bitcoin moons all the altcoin will moon  also.
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 04:19:02 AM
Why not ?? why people so blink about btc and can't see all the altcoin potential. Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 04:10:56 AM
It was a small correction in the crypto market, large players poured a Deposit from bitcoin into altcoin. Now we see the situation on the contrary, now the whole altcoin is poured into bitcoin. I think this is another strategy of major players who mislead newcomers so that in the future they have earned on this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 02, 2018, 03:47:49 AM
I think the main reason is that altcoin does not depend much on Bitcoin as the early stages of development. Trading pairs include: Altcoin / BTC, altcoin / ETH, Altcoin / USDT, ...
Pairs trading has reduced the dependence of altcoin with Bitcoin price!
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
August 02, 2018, 03:28:56 AM
This is only depends on altcoins demand. In these days altcoins decreases along with BTC decreased. I don't think so that altcoins has  effected on BTC.
Because some altcoins moves faster than bitcoin thats why. As you can see in the market the price of bitcoin is dropping and altcoins price is increasing, it means more people try invest in altcoin than bitcoin. Im not saying that altcoin has many investors than btc, what i mean is investors try to invest in another coin because they see btc is falling down
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
This is only depends on altcoins demand. In these days altcoins decreases along with BTC decreased. I don't think so that altcoins has  effected on BTC.
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 02:52:01 AM
Ethereum ETH, Monero XMR, FCT Factor, DASH, are the top coins and have the most trading volume each day.
The Altcoin is all trying to overcome the weaknesses of Bitcoin.
Litecoin, for example, has improved the time to update each block, leading to faster time to transaction confirmation. Monero to Enhance Security in Transactions
However, no Altcoin is perfect, maybe it will be strong at this point but there will be some point deduction. It is also a factor that helps to boost the e-money ecosystem to grow stronger to meet the different needs of users.
With the new Altcoin appearing, the value of the change is multiplied rapidly. Initially, when they hit the market they have a low price (the total value of the currency). Rich traders (whales) often inject large amounts of capital into low-priced currencies to build up hype and increase prices.

But bitcoin still holds the upper hand in the market despite the fact that the altcoin is gradually strengthening.
Pages:
Jump to: