Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down ( Mt. Gox is dumping ) - page 2. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
May 09, 2018, 03:06:56 PM
This is really interesting, Mt.God has gone a long way bringing Bitcoin to a dump this moment, we all need to be patient to have the value back, and we hope it will be soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 02:42:09 PM
I think that people like Mt. Gox from Tokyo now a lot. In recent weeks, bitcoin has been slowly but surely growing in price. However, no one can say how long this will take place. Given that he still has 180,000 bitcoins left, and he said he will continue to drop them in batches to pay off his creditors, this should be expected at any time, regardless of what he said that will happen no earlier than September.
Therefore, our forecasts that bitcoin can reach high price values, can and remain at the level of forecasts. Adjustments in its price can be made by such persons as Gox.

It does feel somewhat salty to still see the effect of what mark karpeles has done, how is that guy not in jail.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
May 09, 2018, 02:30:09 PM
I think that people like Mt. Gox from Tokyo now a lot. In recent weeks, bitcoin has been slowly but surely growing in price. However, no one can say how long this will take place. Given that he still has 180,000 bitcoins left, and he said he will continue to drop them in batches to pay off his creditors, this should be expected at any time, regardless of what he said that will happen no earlier than September.
Therefore, our forecasts that bitcoin can reach high price values, can and remain at the level of forecasts. Adjustments in its price can be made by such persons as Gox.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 10:24:33 PM
Bitcoin prices have failed to maintain at $ 10,000. Other Altcoin are also affected directly and simultaneously discounted. Large investors warned of a lack of positive impact on holding and raising Bitcoin prices. But perhaps that is not the analysis argument. Perhaps it was the ill-advised comments of people who had a grudge against Bitcoin. But in fact, those things have made Bitcoin a downside.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 04:09:46 AM
Yeah the Mt. Gox, certainly he is the most hated guy at this very moment and might be curses from all over the world. Lolz. Well im not sure how much holdings he has left with or even im surprised to know that he still holds many more and about to dump it.

I think when the price will drop down Mt Gox wont sell anymore because he will be in loss as well. Or he has got so much power that he might just rebuy at the lower prices and again start the compounding investment. This way he can keep multiplying his wealth and might be responsible for increased prices again.  Cheesy

Would be the most probable prediction on how bitcoin price would be and might he be the manipulator of why the price drop and rise. But in any case he would not sell all his holdings because he will still want profit from it in the future.
but if he has given up possibility of repurchasing only a portion of his capital, he will certainly buy another investment such as property for example, that way he will be safer to keep his money
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
April 01, 2018, 03:20:06 PM
In the last two months, bitcoin hasn't gone down too much. I think it's a normal fluctuation, and people don't have panic selling bitcoins.

No one knows what will happen in the future, and since we choose to invest in bitcoin, we should stick to it, not speculate.
You contradict yourself. Speculators are always very sensitive to panic in the market. They are the first to feel it and leave the market. In the current situation, they will lose the least. Most of all can hurt those who are configured for long-term storage of their coins. It seems to me that this is the most vulnerable part of the bitcoin community. Do you think they will buy coins now?

This is an interesting thing that you have put in my mind. Basically how it affects people who just got into Bitcoin to hold and then having the price plummet. These people were the ones helping the price rise and now they are burnt. So we might not see such a similar rise. Too much money lost.
All those who have hold bitcoins even one month or since last year or two or more, they have been benefitted with such profits that altcoins have promised to give them. In this scenario, if someone is interpreting that they will be badly effected by low cost or prices going down every time, so kick out this stigma from your mind. Because bitcoins are always trending towards high prices.
Activity: 69
April 01, 2018, 02:39:23 AM
In the last two months, bitcoin hasn't gone down too much. I think it's a normal fluctuation, and people don't have panic selling bitcoins.

No one knows what will happen in the future, and since we choose to invest in bitcoin, we should stick to it, not speculate.
You contradict yourself. Speculators are always very sensitive to panic in the market. They are the first to feel it and leave the market. In the current situation, they will lose the least. Most of all can hurt those who are configured for long-term storage of their coins. It seems to me that this is the most vulnerable part of the bitcoin community. Do you think they will buy coins now?

This is an interesting thing that you have put in my mind. Basically how it affects people who just got into Bitcoin to hold and then having the price plummet. These people were the ones helping the price rise and now they are burnt. So we might not see such a similar rise. Too much money lost.
Activity: 26
March 22, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
It's scary that one entity can do all this. Makes me fear what banks might do, since they can definitely profit from shenanigans.

Well, if banks want to do this, they would need to first own 200,000 BTC... so that would pump the price too. They could create fear in the market by pumping and dumping recklessly, but that would be short lived. Long term, the fundamental remains: 21 million coins. It doesn't matter how much you shake the box to create chaos, ultimately the order remains, they can't change the rules. This is why Bitcoin is the best long term investment, because they cannot change the rules. The can change anything else, except how Bitcoin works.
And as long as nothing is changed in bitcoin's protocol to favor them, they will just have to deal with it that way. You are right bro and satoshi obviously fashioned everything out from the start, if you dump, someone else is ready to pick up, and since we have limited supply, that would make it even easy for more people to want to buy at that lower price and like you said, it is a cycle and it will keep going on that way.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
March 20, 2018, 04:38:04 AM
It's scary that one entity can do all this. Makes me fear what banks might do, since they can definitely profit from shenanigans.
The cryptocurrency market is dominated by wealthy speculators. The bad news and the deliberate push down prices of many investors can make the market fluctuate in the next time so I advise investors to calm down during this time, do not panic to sell Take your crypto and then buy it at a higher price.
When you are dumping a whole lot in an exchange, it generally affects the general price. This is where traders are and they obviously will not see things like this happening without trying to be careful and opting out first. After all, there is nothing to worry about as the market will definitely survive the whole thing and when he eventually gets done with all his selling and there is absolutely nothing to sell anymore, what will be left is going to be demand and then we will get to see the increase normally.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
it looks like he's a time bomb but goes back to the total bitcoin available, certainly the bitcoin availability is very limited and the bitcoin demand is so great it keeps the price down forever, as there will definitely be a bitcoin buy again, if he's only one person then they not able to fight against people all over the world.
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 05:29:25 AM
I can not at all predict what you are asking. But I can only argue about the price of Bitcoin. I'm sure this is a great time for you to buy lots of Bitcoin or other Altcoin. You have to hold everything until it's high again. And high-priced forecasts might happen at the end of each year, as late as 2017 the price of Bitcoin is really at its peak and no one thought it could be that high.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 05:17:08 AM
Do not panic, just keep calm and hold those bitcoins of yours. It is always been a normal news for altcoins especially on bitcoin, maybe they will make bitcoin down so they can buy on some weak believers of bitcoin that is their way on how to manipulate the price so KEEP CALM and HODL.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 19, 2018, 05:13:45 AM
Don't panic, it is organic. We can really see some news like this that they are dumping bitcoin because they are the whales and the manipulators of the price and we need to get used to this and we should not be discourage or lose hope from this scenarios because when the time comes that they are done in dumping then they will buy a lot of coins from a very cheap price and make a hype and push the price to the top again.
Activity: 476
March 19, 2018, 04:56:11 AM
for bitcoin prices there is no one can predict the price to what it is because all this is only in the movement of buyers and bitcoin requests, if even news about cryptocurrency can also affect, so just follow the plot and do not easily panic price no one can know .
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 03:59:22 AM
I dont think mt gox is the reason why bitcoin down. Its true mt gox have a thing in this case but its not the only reason. There is a lot thing that makes bitcoin down such as g 20 confrence that will talking about cryptocurrency , twitter ban ads and many other things such regulations. Mt gox is not the only one to be blame for massive down of bitcoin but its happen cause many factors that we cannot control.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 03:54:07 AM
This news has been getting old so far and i think the reason for prices going down is not because of it, i heard twitter is planning to ban crypto related ads and we can see for the last 24hrs the prices especially on bitcoin is going dip again although it has stabilized a little bit, after all these fud i think in a 2 months of free fud period market might rise again, just keep hodl if you don't want to take the loss Smiley
btw, $5k would be the lowest price if this keep on going.

MT. Gox is the main reason on why Bitcoin value fall down early this year in which the gathered data really explained it all. Some of the reasons of why Bitcoin is down again are just supporting additional scenario like FB ban, Google Ban and US senate reviewing ICO but these cannot make such great damage.It was MT.Gox due to the involved huge amount of Bitcoin that they sold in the market.

I agree to this. The huge amount off selloff from Mt Gox really did a huge impact on the price. All the other negative news were just like riding the tides. They further destroy what has already been destroyed. But i believe this wont go on too long. This will have a turn of events in the next month. Mt. Gox has decided to stop selling the rest of the coins but is to resume by october. I hope not.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
March 19, 2018, 01:51:14 AM
some of them say that the news is a lie but I think this news is effective for the breaking of the bitcoin by the way, if this bitcoin is sold it will surely be a break in the market. hope will be gathered as soon as possible and it will come to itself.
More important is this ain’t the first news that is against bitcoin. There have been many from the very start but none has actually killed bitcoin. Atmost, these news bring a temporary decrease in the price of bitcoin allowing new investors to participate which is a good thing. It won’t take long before bitcoin will once again start making progress and show its true strength to the whole world especially those people who badmouth it.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
March 18, 2018, 11:18:45 AM
and we can see for the last 24hrs the prices especially on bitcoin is going dip again
For almost 2 months, Altcoins are dropping harder than Bitcoin. Bitcoin's market dominance is slowly going up, and has reached 45.2% now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 18, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
This news has been getting old so far and i think the reason for prices going down is not because of it, i heard twitter is planning to ban crypto related ads and we can see for the last 24hrs the prices especially on bitcoin is going dip again although it has stabilized a little bit, after all these fud i think in a 2 months of free fud period market might rise again, just keep hodl if you don't want to take the loss Smiley

MT. Gox is the main reason on why Bitcoin value fall down early this year in which the gathered data really explained it all. Some of the reasons of why Bitcoin is down again are just supporting additional scenario like FB ban, Google Ban and US senate reviewing ICO but these cannot make such great damage.It was MT.Gox due to the involved huge amount of Bitcoin that they sold in the market.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 09:38:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: