Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down ( Mt. Gox is dumping ) - page 4. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
March 16, 2018, 07:04:08 PM
If that is true that the crash is due to the MtGox dump, that's paradoxically a good news, because at some point those coins will all have been sold and the bulls will more than ever have a free way for their run.

There's certain articles state that MTgox really do the dump but I totally don't care about it since it good thing they dump for this state and this is a good sign that theirs no huge fuds will came in future that can kill the future ATH. But let's keep our eyes on the track so that we wouldn't miss the train and buy more cheap bits today.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
March 16, 2018, 07:01:02 PM
If that is true that the crash is due to the MtGox dump, that's paradoxically a good news, because at some point those coins will all have been sold and the bulls will more than ever have a free way for their run.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 16, 2018, 04:27:21 AM
Don't you think that it is the time the market is giving some clear signals of buying and holding ?
Bitcoin is fluctuating and apparently Mt. Gox trustees are the reason , so this might be the time we need to buy until the market recovers it self completely again and the trends are back to rising everyday . Before the entire sell off , it is best to buy and do not even think of selling because that would only lead to some regrets.

Yeah, its a clear sign that instead of panicking and selling our coins, why don't we buy more and accumulate? Perfect sign for me. As for the Mt. Gox trustee, he is really stupid for offloading such huge amount without thinking the impact of his actions.

Or maybe his intentions is to clearly bring the market down so they he or maybe some big entities that he is connected wants to buy and invest again at a cheaper price.

Here, you can monitor the coin movement:  http://coindata.info/mtgox.php. I'm not affiliated whatsoever, just a tool created by one of our members: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32325995
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 16, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
Yeah, read this news also. This is really sad to hear that this is because of this hacking. I am not sure whom will I mad of, mt gox or the hacker. But I know mt gox don't like what happen but they have they flaws also for not hiving their site the best protection. And for the hackers the karma is always around so just wait for it. For the price, yeah I ma expecting it also to lower its price. This is kinda annoying because I hold my bitcoin knowing it will reach in much higher value. But  I guess I have to wait again. Maybe in the end of the year we can see the real increased.
Hacking was never the problem and that was just by the way and a coincidence. It was not even a hack in the first place and binance explained all of that and good they were quickly able to halt that.

However, this MtGox guy was just really busy dumping on the market and really, at some point, I just got tired of trading because as you keep expecting things to change, then all of a sudden you see a huge dump coming which with what he is dumping is not small at all and could easily have impact. All the same though, I am really looking forward to him offering it to me at a cheaper rate.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 15, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
Don't you think that it is the time the market is giving some clear signals of buying and holding ?
Bitcoin is fluctuating and apparently Mt. Gox trustees are the reason , so this might be the time we need to buy until the market recovers it self completely again and the trends are back to rising everyday . Before the entire sell off , it is best to buy and do not even think of selling because that would only lead to some regrets.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
Yeah, this firesale is annoying. It might kill a lot of altcoins (if it hasn't already). I'm seeing stuff that used to be a dollar pushing 3-4 cents right now which is causing problems for development because founders aren't able to actually fund their developers at these prices. I think BTC is gonna hit $2-4k but I'm not shorting it. Rather, going to buy on the way down and stay away from most altcoins for now. Hard to tell if they'll be able to survive (aside from Dragonchain due to Disney money).

Fucking trustee is being a giant dickhole  Undecided
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 09:55:57 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/82nud3/mt_gox_has_been_dumping_on_us_for_the_last_two/

The reason of the low price we see since December is Mt Gox, which has more than 1 billion $ left to be dumped , and this will take several months to complete and may drop the price even lower.

I think these are the times to buy, in that when this Gox dump ends, the price will go up naturally again, probably to $20k which is the estimated record of the 2018.

The only doubt i have: how low can it go in these months?

In any case, even if i buy some coins now, i intend to HODL until the mid 2019 or 2020, so i will profit even if this is not the lowest price.

But if the price is likely to go under $5k i may prefer to wait so that i get more good coins for cheap Smiley

What is your estimated bottom price of these Gox dump months ?

$7k ?
$5k ?
$2k ?
500$ ?

Let me know

In my own estimation of the price trend it would fall until it goes to 7k$ most probably that lowest price for 2018. The i guess this dump most preferably the same with the last drop last January. It will be back for 1-2 weeks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/82nud3/mt_gox_has_been_dumping_on_us_for_the_last_two/

The reason of the low price we see since December is Mt Gox, which has more than 1 billion $ left to be dumped , and this will take several months to complete and may drop the price even lower.

I think these are the times to buy, in that when this Gox dump ends, the price will go up naturally again, probably to $20k which is the estimated record of the 2018.

The only doubt i have: how low can it go in these months?

In any case, even if i buy some coins now, i intend to HODL until the mid 2019 or 2020, so i will profit even if this is not the lowest price.

But if the price is likely to go under $5k i may prefer to wait so that i get more good coins for cheap Smiley

What is your estimated bottom price of these Gox dump months ?

$7k ?
$5k ?
$2k ?
500$ ?

Let me know

Maybe I am wrong but in my opinion bitcoin price at  $7900 is lowest price this month. If bitcoin price down more than $7900, i think maybe headed to $6000 . But hopefully after $7900 bitcoin price will go up again
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
March 15, 2018, 09:13:02 AM
I think it's safe to say the Mt. Gox dumping has some influence, but the effect from the FUD it causes is much larger than it's actual effect.
It surely has an impact on the market, but at the same time it's quite pathetic. People let themselves get controlled by something that shouldn't be able to cause any damage to the market at all.

If they just acted in a way they were genuinely caring about Bitcoin and the victims they supposedly are selling their coins for, they would have sold their coins in the way they should be sold, and that's through OTC.

I am fairly sure that they sell on exchanges because it allows them and their other criminal partners to dump the market down, and thus are guaranteed to buy Bitcoin privately on much lower levels.

They sold their own coins at the top, used the MtGox coins to tank the market back resulting in a massive correction, and they at a later point bought back. They made tens of millions over the back of innocent people.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 15, 2018, 09:01:32 AM
at this time bitcoin prices are getting worse, now bitcoin prices have reached $ 8,800 I do not know after this, whether bitcoin prices will rise or the price will go down, I really do not know with the current condition of crypto currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
March 15, 2018, 08:36:18 AM
Whales will be dumping bitcoin more and more now , they need lowest price like 2-3k to start buying very easy and silent step by step to get in positions and after they will start pumping again.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
March 15, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
No doubt that they are contributing to price fall,but far from that they are major factor.They sold about 40000 BTCs for 3 months.For the same time period 162.000 new BTCs were mined and sold.I think that price would go down even if they did not sell 1 BTC,but the fall would probably be smaller for about 25%.
You make a very good point here. Not only is 40k Bitcoin very small compared to the total trading volume, it's also small compared to the number of newly created Bitcoins.
I think it's safe to say the Mt. Gox dumping has some influence, but the effect from the FUD it causes is much larger than it's actual effect.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
March 15, 2018, 07:13:39 AM
This is all about price manipulation and stay calm down during this time. If you can do not panic to sell and hold it out.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
March 14, 2018, 10:25:09 PM
Well after they exhaust all of those BTC they have in storage then likely prices will start going up again. Just basing what is happening right now, if they have dumped that much bitcoins and the price is still stable at $8,000 and above I do expect the price to really go up when they are done as the supply will again be a lot more stable unless satoshi comes back to like and sells his 1,000,000 bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 10:24:06 PM
Hope you guys understand that it's just a Fibonacci levels fight between market makers and their bots right now. Little to no human trading is happening. Bad news is it's pure manipulation. Good news is, market makers are still playing their games which means we'll be back to bull sooner or later.
Activity: 916
Merit: 312
March 14, 2018, 09:03:40 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 14, 2018, 09:00:31 PM
Yeah, read this news also. This is really sad to hear that this is because of this hacking. I am not sure whom will I mad of, mt gox or the hacker. But I know mt gox don't like what happen but they have they flaws also for not hiving their site the best protection. And for the hackers the karma is always around so just wait for it. For the price, yeah I ma expecting it also to lower its price. This is kinda annoying because I hold my bitcoin knowing it will reach in much higher value. But  I guess I have to wait again. Maybe in the end of the year we can see the real increased.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 08:50:11 PM
in the marketplace who have the money they always makes the little more money headaches. but not so shaken the will, by market not determined by a hands-dumping that it depends a lot of other things. perhaps dumping is an idea of those who have more money. must accept only
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
March 14, 2018, 07:42:05 PM
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
March 14, 2018, 07:03:31 PM
It feels like this guy is using Bitcoin as an ATM now: whenever it bounces up a bit, someone sells off enough to make it drop further.

such amounts can be traded off-market. For example, selling only access to the wallet.
Nobody in their right mind buys second hand private keys.

Agree, I was wrong with my assumption...
Pages:
Jump to: