Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin dropping like a stone - page 5. (Read 7593 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 22, 2017, 01:28:31 AM
the price is going to increase in another range and its now reach $11xx. but if we take a look in the chart, i think the price is not going to increase too high and maybe there is a situations that the price is stuck in one range and not going into somewhere. i see that the trend is down but i hope i am wrong and lets pray for the up price later. in this situations, i think there will be many people that will hold their bitcoin and in waiting positions but in the other side, its good for altcoin to gets up.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
March 22, 2017, 12:33:24 AM
Any idea hy bitcoin is dropping so fast? Last night i was expecting it to go back up a little so i could take some money out of it and put it in ETH, but now i'd sell with a significant loss. What made it drop?
Bitcoin dropped because of the FUD that was spread about a possible hard fork coming, things seems to have calmed down a little and the price has recovered some of the lost ground on the past few days, so that was a good opportunity to earn money, hope you got advantage of it.

It's all about the rogercoin and right now the price of bitcoin seems to be pumping up again. It's time to buy back now and hold now. Good thing that I didn't did panic selling, too bad for those people that sold a lot of their coins under $1k  Grin too bad for them, they are now regretting it for sure. Keep HODLING now people.

The least it will give them is some lesson that we should stay calm even with this instances.
Now, they will know what to do even if there will be news about this and that and some more fake ones that are just trying to make them dump.
Bitcoin will always be not predictable, the best way we could do is have faith that others will also hold or just buy to make a good pump.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 22, 2017, 12:28:53 AM
Any idea hy bitcoin is dropping so fast? Last night i was expecting it to go back up a little so i could take some money out of it and put it in ETH, but now i'd sell with a significant loss. What made it drop?
Bitcoin dropped because of the FUD that was spread about a possible hard fork coming, things seems to have calmed down a little and the price has recovered some of the lost ground on the past few days, so that was a good opportunity to earn money, hope you got advantage of it.

It's all about the rogercoin and right now the price of bitcoin seems to be pumping up again. It's time to buy back now and hold now. Good thing that I didn't did panic selling, too bad for those people that sold a lot of their coins under $1k  Grin too bad for them, they are now regretting it for sure. Keep HODLING now people.
Yes. As I see the price of bitcoin now is getting higher again and I think it is because many people had use it. And for those people who sell it when it is lower than 1k it's time for you guys to comeback and regain all of your lose. Because we all know that there is time that the value of bitcoin will go down and soon it will go up again. Just like that. It's just a matter of right timing to sell and in able to earn a higher profit. You must learn to wait for you to sell and have a high amount. Smiley

We are on the rise again and it's making a lot of hodlers very happy again, especially when we are seeing the price to pump again. Those people that manage to sell when the price at $1.2k and bought some under $1k are the most happiest people who took the advantage of this drama. I regret that I didn't join the hype.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
March 21, 2017, 08:02:18 PM

It's all about the rogercoin and right now the price of bitcoin seems to be pumping up again. It's time to buy back now and hold now. Good thing that I didn't did panic selling, too bad for those people that sold a lot of their coins under $1k  Grin too bad for them, they are now regretting it for sure. Keep HODLING now people.
Yes. As I see the price of bitcoin now is getting higher again and I think it is because many people had use it. And for those people who sell it when it is lower than 1k it's time for you guys to comeback and regain all of your lose. Because we all know that there is time that the value of bitcoin will go down and soon it will go up again. Just like that. It's just a matter of right timing to sell and in able to earn a higher profit. You must learn to wait for you to sell and have a high amount. Smiley
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 21, 2017, 05:10:23 PM

It's all about the rogercoin and right now the price of bitcoin seems to be pumping up again. It's time to buy back now and hold now. Good thing that I didn't did panic selling, too bad for those people that sold a lot of their coins under $1k  Grin too bad for them, they are now regretting it for sure. Keep HODLING now people.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 21, 2017, 04:40:35 PM
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
March 20, 2017, 06:35:55 PM
Lol, well played! Agree to the moon and beyond!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 20, 2017, 05:57:16 PM
Yes you just let your feelings speak  Wink Too the moon and beyond !
March 20, 2017, 05:48:45 PM
Cripes too much multitasking you know what I meant Cheesy
Activity: 392
March 20, 2017, 05:40:49 PM
Haha 1000K =1000 000$ . I want to believe Roll Eyes
March 20, 2017, 05:19:03 PM
All is fine with bitcoin, look how much punishment it has absorbed the last month and we are still over 1000k. This is ausome. Bitcoin is showing strength and longevitiy, stay calm and hodl on!
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
March 20, 2017, 04:33:47 PM
No,bitcoin has once again started to recover.Its price is around $1046 now.Whoever left bitcoin and ran towards altcoins,their time has started to return and the count down starts now...1,2,3..

yes, bitcoin started again to increase, just don't take the immediate steps of selling when you see the price is going down. now again today the price has increased. just hold the money for sometime you will see the price again will go high.
Activity: 518
March 20, 2017, 04:05:26 PM
No,bitcoin has once again started to recover.Its price is around $1046 now.Whoever left bitcoin and ran towards altcoins,their time has started to return and the count down starts now...1,2,3..

yes, bitcoin has started to recover again but keep one thing in mind still it is not constant so best option will be to wait for some more time then if you see the price is going down you can buy btc or sell btc if the price is getting high. bitcoin is not at all dropping like stone for sure.
Activity: 334
March 20, 2017, 03:00:47 PM
Fools sold it all out, and since bitcoin doesn't like fools, it made them cry. Grin Now we got rid of them!

True. I was so confident in the past few weeks that I was constantly moving back and forth between fiat and btc -something I usually don't do- and substantially increased my stash of bitcoins. Thanks everyone who make their contribution, even if unwillingly Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 20, 2017, 02:19:19 PM
...and now bitcoin is re-climbing the hill again... with more spirit...

Fools sold it all out, and since bitcoin doesn't like fools, it made them cry. Grin Now we got rid of them!

Yes even i had personally advised many of them not to sell bitcoin as they will end up regretting but some of them had that ETH fever on their mind and sold bitcoin for lesser price and now regretting for it.
Past few days eth has been moving with enormous growth percentage when bitcoin was falling. Though people were aware about the fluctuating nature of bitcoin they get into the trading of eth to bitcoin expecting huge profit. Experts predict eth to be worse than bitcoin as they were not stable and the growth has happened high in a very short time span causing a capital increase and users.
Activity: 294
March 20, 2017, 01:29:13 PM

Yes even i had personally advised many of them not to sell bitcoin as they will end up regretting but some of them had that ETH fever on their mind and sold bitcoin for lesser price and now regretting for it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
March 20, 2017, 11:54:21 AM

Yeah noticed that price is moving up again and its stands near to 1050$ now. People new to bitcoin might sold their bitcoin but the people being here in the forum for more than  2 years will know that bitcoin price so volatile always and they will plan in accordingly. Traders are only people getting so affected because of this price change
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
March 20, 2017, 11:46:03 AM

Yes this is the time for those newbie who was literally hypnotized by the panic created by some elements that bitcoin will fall to come back to bitcoin as it has stated pumping up again.

That's how the manipulators trick people. They create some sort of panic and end up selling their coins at a high price then when the prices are really low they will buy back everything. In the end people who fall for this chaotic manipulation are the ones who lose. They sell at a low price then buy back at higher prices.
Activity: 308
March 20, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

Yes this is the time for those newbie who was literally hypnotized by the panic created by some elements that bitcoin will fall to come back to bitcoin as it has stated pumping up again.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
March 20, 2017, 10:30:58 AM
And now it's happening to altcoins because Bitcoin is becoming useless...

That's a very strong statement. Care to elaborate ?
There is nothing to elaborate about. It's pure FUD backed by no arguments. Last time I checked altcoins still were used as pump and dump toys for speculators.
While bitcoin was actually used by people and accepted by businesses. True, that we have problems with scaling, but nothing is permanent. There won't be split.
Take advantage of this situation to buy cheap coins while you still can, when will be through scaling upgrade BTC price will soar again.
Pages:
Jump to: