Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Drops Below $6,500 - page 10. (Read 969 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
June 13, 2018, 01:06:01 PM
Yes, and will continue to fall only if good news comes and capital inflows from investors This is the only solution to the high price and then buy the traders and the price rises more
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 12:23:57 PM
this is just an estimate but the truth is questionable, we as users are not afraid that bitcoin will fall to $ 4500, and if it is better we prepare to buy because one day will go to the moon. thanks for articles that make people panic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
it seems to me that the cause of bitcoin prices is currently down, most bitcoin holders are worried and they choose to sell their bitcoin, this is the best moment to buy bitcoins at cheap prices.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
Btc might hit 2.3k USD. I'm not here to fud or anything but I believe that's the truth. Bitcoin is a great crypto but it might also experience a lot of downfalls for itself.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 12:11:55 PM
Bitcoin might be testing new lows by going below $6,500 level, however, analysts like Tony Vays and Ran Neu-Ner believe it will even hit $4,975 and $5,900 respectively before any upward momentum could be expected. Bitcoin Bull, Tim Draper is still bullish and planning to buy even more bitcoins with no plans to sell them any time now.

BTC highly bearish, Tony Vays’ target $4,975 but…

The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest since February. Today, Bitcoin dropped down to an extreme low of $6,433. However, it has again gained a slight upward shift and gone above $6,500 level at $6,510.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-drops-below-6500-experts-remains-bullish/

I searched Google yesterday, and yes, below $6,500 it is. May this serve as a pre-caution to those who already planned or for those who are planning to invest huge money it Bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 12:10:52 PM
Bitcoin might be testing new lows by going below $6,500 level, however, analysts like Tony Vays and Ran Neu-Ner believe it will even hit $4,975 and $5,900 respectively before any upward momentum could be expected. Bitcoin Bull, Tim Draper is still bullish and planning to buy even more bitcoins with no plans to sell them any time now.

The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest since February. Today, Bitcoin dropped down to an extreme low of $6,433. However, it has again gained a slight upward shift and gone above $6,500 level at $6,510.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-drops-below-6500-experts-remains-bullish/

I think everyone of the cryptocurrency user who have specifically invested in bitcoin are all trying to comprehend what is happening right now and I do not fault them if they would choose the easy way out. Like the above analysts, I personally think that it would atill need to go down lower before any stabilization can be made. With how the trend is pulling up and a lot of people panic selling I can think positively that it can still have the ability to go upwards
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: