Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Drops Below $6,500 - page 9. (Read 969 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
June 13, 2018, 02:38:55 PM
Im not overly anxious at the moment really. The markets will probably continue to fall
due to to both investors movements and but FUD but at some point there will be a
buying frenzy by investors and that can also lead to FOMO by newbies which will see
a healthy rise in value.

Before all that though this site is predicting a bit more of a fall, how they figure it though
Im not so sure > https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
[PROFISH.IO]
June 13, 2018, 02:29:24 PM
Everything in this world wil experience a downfall. Bitcoin is the largest crypto in the world, it will be back again. Don't worry yourself because of this although there are many FUD's there. Lol. Since the price is at $6,500 go buy and for sure, by the end of the year, bitcoin will be bullish again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
June 13, 2018, 02:26:32 PM
Bitcoin might be testing new lows by going below $6,500 level, however, analysts like Tony Vays and Ran Neu-Ner believe it will even hit $4,975 and $5,900 respectively before any upward momentum could be expected. Bitcoin Bull, Tim Draper is still bullish and planning to buy even more bitcoins with no plans to sell them any time now.

BTC highly bearish, Tony Vays’ target $4,975 but…

The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest since February. Today, Bitcoin dropped down to an extreme low of $6,433. However, it has again gained a slight upward shift and gone above $6,500 level at $6,510.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-drops-below-6500-experts-remains-bullish/

Everybody's hoping for the increase of bitcoin but it goes down. I don't know if bitcoin gonna go down to $5000 .And it will make us having no chance to hit the price of $100000 this year. But Im still hoping for the best of everything to have my aim in life to have a big profit this month.

It will never hit $100k no matter what happens in market and adoption.

100k is not that outrageous. Just calculate the necessary market cap for this to happen and compare it to for example biggest stock value of big companies, then it wont sound so unrealistic.

As far current market situation, it is a bit painful but on other hand nothing extraordinary if we take a look at the bigger picture. Right now we ware testing the triple bottom, if it gives, we are going lower and thats fine. Sooner we go on with it , sooner the market will start to recover in healthy manner.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
June 13, 2018, 02:18:14 PM
the decline of bitcoin is not something to worry about because it's a great time to invest our money to buy bitcoin and sell it when the price goes back up
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
June 13, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
I also personally believe that before the bitcoin bull run it will show more bearish movements! hopefully, everything will be back to normal after 3-4months with new investors. this is going to be a good opportunity for the people who are going to start investing not only bitcoin but also alt coins!  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
I don't think that it changes anything. There's no doubt for me that cryptocurrencies are going to displace roughly 25% of national currencies by 2030. They’re just much more efficient, the way they run. They are not very liquid today, but that/s a question of time. Have you heard about Paytomat? Basically, it is a Decentralized System for Cryptocurrency Payments. I've checked their team and partners, quite impressive. They support 11 cryptocurrencies already, have many trustworthy partners like SONM, NEM, Hacken.
Activity: 12
June 13, 2018, 02:13:01 PM
Before you start to panic and to sell your coins remember that bitcoin is highly volatile and the occasional corrections are normal and usual. And even worse corrections than this now have already happened and bitcoin has survived and remain its power, so this time will not be any different. Have faith.
Activity: 52
June 13, 2018, 02:10:42 PM
In the various telegram chats I see fear and panic. We hope to reach the bottom soon and start again
Activity: 39
June 13, 2018, 02:09:36 PM
Bitcoin might be testing new lows by going below $6,500 level, however, analysts like Tony Vays and Ran Neu-Ner believe it will even hit $4,975 and $5,900 respectively before any upward momentum could be expected. Bitcoin Bull, Tim Draper is still bullish and planning to buy even more bitcoins with no plans to sell them any time now.

The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest since February. Today, Bitcoin dropped down to an extreme low of $6,433. However, it has again gained a slight upward shift and gone above $6,500 level at $6,510.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-drops-below-6500-experts-remains-bullish/

Everybody's hoping for the increase of bitcoin but it goes down. I don't know if bitcoin gonna go down to $5000 .And it will make us having no chance to hit the price of $100000 this year. But Im still hoping for the best of everything to have my aim in life to have a big profit this month.

It will never hit $100k no matter what happens in market and adoption.
Activity: 183
June 13, 2018, 01:57:10 PM
in my opinion, maybe bitcoin price will down to 4k$ then pump strongly. Of course, the market is often unpredictable, but i think it is being in downtrend period
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 01:49:36 PM
An interesting table, of course I've seen such, but your more interesting and informative. Well done, continue in the same spirit and everything will turn out.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 01:47:34 PM
On the one hand, it is certain that the bitcoin price has shaken investors who have bought Bitcoin at a high price, but on the other hand, it's the right time to buy Bitcoin and hold it until the price recovers. this is Cryptocurrency, we must be ready to face whatever happens, I think it is also already understood by investors before the decision to invest in this Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 178
June 13, 2018, 01:42:30 PM
I think so. Bitcoin will have bull run maybe in the coming months. So 4k would not be reach by bitcoin price. It will play at 6k and nothing to decline below that price.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
June 13, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

Tone Vays seems quite popular these days. Looks like people often forget how he has been wrong before, sometimes by a long shoot. Remember that he called $7,500 as the highest price, most optimistic scenario of 2017. Needless to say he was wrong by about 165%... so anyone that actually sold (typically people sell before the "most optimistic scenarios" take place, you lost more than that in gains (well, assuming ideal scenario of you selling right at the 20k peak). But nonetheless he caused a lot of people to sell way earlier because he underestimated the power of FOMO that Bitcoin can trigger.

$4,975 is definitely possible, but the bottom could have already been set in mid February with that $5,900 dip for all we know.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
June 13, 2018, 01:39:09 PM
Yes the Bitcoin is already down as below 6300 USD and still going down only now we can't predict, let's see what will going to happen in crypto market. Still we have some more time to get good news about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin is continues down his value as below 6300 USD, yes we can't predict what happen tomorrow in bitcoin. I think this is only temporary cause the value is soon to be rise and shine again and give us big profits in our investment.  Be optimistic and positive thinker we can get good news in bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 13, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

I am so disappointed with this crap but what can we do that thing will be changes with tension and doing some other things I was eating I do always at this type of dangerous situation will be patient this will help you a lot.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 01:29:34 PM
Yes the Bitcoin is already down as below 6300 USD and still going down only now we can't predict, let's see what will going to happen in crypto market. Still we have some more time to get good news about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 177
June 13, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 13, 2018, 01:24:35 PM
Bitcoin price going beneath 6,000$ will be about the price I got in last year! Maybe a repeat is about to happen again in this year; bitcoin bullish from its dip of as low of 5000$.
Activity: 322
June 13, 2018, 01:19:33 PM
Again, random passengers left the train. The most timid investors left the market. The most persistent as usual have stayed and buy bitcoin with a discount.
Pages:
Jump to: