Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Duplicator, scam or legit? Any experience? - page 2. (Read 5772 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
You can ask this question every Miner factory and miner farms. WHY they would not invest alone, instead of sale shares or sale machines?

So in your fact, they all are scammer?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dude... this is elementary compound interest math.

Just to make the point really clear: They claim have a guaranteed way to make at least 1.66% profit a day on invested bitcoins. The question is Why would they tell anyone else about it when they could just invest 1 bitcoin of their own money and own all the bitcoins in existence in under three years?

giletto, does that seem like a reasonable business proposition to you?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ponzi

Charles Ponzi promised clients a 50% profit within 45 days, or 100% profit within 90 days, by buying discounted postal reply coupons in other countries and redeeming them at face value in the United States as a form of arbitrage.[2][3] In reality, Ponzi was paying early investors using the investments of later investors. This type of scheme is now known as a "Ponzi scheme". His scheme ran for over a year before it collapsed, costing his "investors" $20 million.
i am still not sure it's scam or not.

Yeah,  I don't see why a reasonable 40618% yearly profit would be a scam either. Guys, you need to open your minds to this wonderful investment opportunity!
1.66% x 365 is 40618%? I am impressed about your calculation skills.  Tongue

If you want trolling around, use a calculator better. It's per year 605.9%
Dude... this is elementary compound interest math.

If you invest one unit for a year with 1.66% daily interest you will have 1.0166^365 = 407.18 units in the end. That's 40718% of your original investment.

Now of course you don't _need_ to keep the interest in the pot, but why wouldn't you when you've found the gold mine Smiley

Yeah,  I don't see why a reasonable 40618% yearly profit would be a scam either. Guys, you need to open your minds to this wonderful investment opportunity!
1.66% x 365 is 40618%? I am impressed about your calculation skills.  Tongue

If you want trolling around, use a calculator better. It's per year 605.9%
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
I changed the title already. But i am still not sure it's scam or not. Thanks for your opinion.

I would bet you my life savings that this is a scam. I would not invest a single cent into this scheme that is entirely designed to steal your coins. Just ignore it, your only going to lose money.

I changed the title already. But i am still not sure it's scam or not. Thanks for your opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
This is a Ponzi.  There is not a shred of doubt.  The point is that you should not be on the fence here - you should not even be anywhere near the fence.

The fact that you refuse to state the obvious is why we are giving you a hard time.

Why not just say it?  "This is an obvious scam.  This is a Ponzi.  Thanks everyone!"

And change the title of your thread.
Delete the useless posts would be helpful, that is right.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Please kill this thread, this is a waste of server space.  Obvious scam and nothing but flaming in here.
Mate sorry to tell you this, but unfortunatelly you have really a problem with reading...

WHERE i tell anybody, to test it? Can you quote me this part?

I ask about OPINION and EXPERIENCE! This mean, i looking forward to read something from anyone, who TRY it before, or RIGHT NOW and can share EXPERIENCE. And other ppl, which want to share OPINION.

Got it now?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Are you read resistent? "I am just indecisive what to do."

That is the simple reason, why i not do. And a forum is for share opinion and experience. So if you both are now finish, it would be nice if ppl join, which are interested in share opinion and experience about this website. I got your opinion and awaiting just a couple more.

So you're telling people to do it because you can't decide if you want to do it?

Seems like you're totally involved to me. It's always those guys that tells others to try that are shills.
Are you read resistent? "I am just indecisive what to do."

That is the simple reason, why i not do. And a forum is for share opinion and experience. So if you both are now finish, it would be nice if ppl join, which are interested in share opinion and experience about this website. I got your opinion and awaiting just a couple more.
BurtW, sorry to hear if somebody scam you or whatever is happen in your past.

But, please, don't judge other or the future about your past. Thanks.

I don't shill anything, which you can read here: And i am not involved. Just try to gather some opinions or experience. I don't say is scam or ponzi or is legit. To found that out, i open the thread.

I am just indecisive what to do. One part on me, the always worry part say it sounds to nice to be true. The other, ore logical part calculate and say it is in theory possible.

So please, if you have no idea more and want just blame me more as a shill, leave the thread. Then your comments are not really helpful.

If you're not a shill, post in the main thread that it may be a ponzi scheme and people should watch out. Also, if you want to find out if it's a scam or not, why not fucking try it out your own?
BurtW, sorry to hear if somebody scam you or whatever is happen in your past.

But, please, don't judge other or the future about your past. Thanks.

I don't shill anything, which you can read here: And i am not involved. Just try to gather some opinions or experience. I don't say is scam or ponzi or is legit. To found that out, i open the thread.

I am just indecisive what to do. One part on me, the always worry part say it sounds to nice to be true. The other, more logical part calculate and say it is possible, in theory.

So please, if you have no idea more and want just blame me more as a shill, leave the thread. Then your comments are not really helpful.
legendary
With a mining park it is sustainable. Just compare with CEX.IO for example or calculate by yourself. I do it pretty easy and simple, just for thinking about:

I deposit for example 1BTC at BTC Duplicator. They want give me per day 1.66% = 0.0166BTC per day.

If they got a miner park with knc jupiter for example, each jupiter cost them about 9-10BTC when buy. For my 1BTC which i deposit i got 10% share of 1 Jupiter, which mean 55GH/s (next generation even 65!)

With the actually difficulty the 10% share of this miner will generate 0.0391BTC for me every day, more then 3 time what they will pay interest. With the next difficult step of maybe 30%+ it will still be about 0.03000

So unsustainable is it definitly not. Just in theory...

And i am not involved. Just try to gather some opinions or experience. I don't say is scam or ponzi or is legit. To found that out, i open the thread.
This is the post of a shill.  There are two types of shills: those that know they are a shills and those that do not know it.  You are probably in the second category.  I recognize you because it is just like looking in a mirror.  I unknowingly shilled for Trendon (fucking bastard) Shavers "Bitcoin Savings and Trust" for many months.  I said all the things you have said so far and all the things you might say in the future - including "I am so sorry" once it self destructs.  I thought maybe it was not a Ponzi because Bitcoin.  This is a totally obvious no doubt about it Ponzi.  There is no other possibility.  Believe me, I have been down this road and in my own way helped Trendon bilk the community for 500,000 BTC, losing thousands of BTC myself.  You do not want to end up feeling the way I feel.  Stop now, change the name of the thread and recant, modify or delete all of your posts that say in any way shape or form that this might possibly not be a Ponzi.
With a mining park it is sustainable. Just compare with CEX.IO for example or calculate by yourself. I do it pretty easy and simple, just for thinking about:

I deposit for example 1BTC at BTC Duplicator. They want give me per day 1.66% = 0.0166BTC per day.

If they got a miner park with knc jupiter for example, each jupiter cost them about 9-10BTC when buy. For my 1BTC which i deposit i got 10% share of 1 Jupiter, which mean 55GH/s (next generation even 65!)

With the actually difficulty the 10% share of this miner will generate 0.0391BTC for me every day, more then 3 time what they will pay interest. With the next difficult step of maybe 30%+ it will still be about 0.03000

So unsustainable is it definitly not. Just in theory...

And i am not involved. Just try to gather some opinions or experience. I don't say is scam or ponzi or is legit. To found that out, i open the thread.
legendary
giletto:

If you are not a shill account you will do the following:

1) Change the title of this thread to "WARNING:  Obvious Ponzi - Do not use!

2) Make a post stating "Bitcoin Duplicator is a totally obvious Ponzi scheme.  Do not put any BTC into it.  You have been warned."
You are not easy at all...i don't KNOW it's scam, like you don't know too. I just guess. You know the difference between know and guess?  Wink

Then go ahead and test it out. I know it's a scam because I'm not stupid. 1.66% per day is not sustainable.
Pages:
Jump to: