Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Duplicator, scam or legit? Any experience? - page 3. (Read 5772 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Anyone with experience about this website: http://bcduplicator.com/

in 2 month 100% profit sounds to good to be true.

I know is just a new website...not much information in google...what you guys think?
I call shill account.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
You are not easy at all...i don't KNOW it's scam, like you don't know too. I just guess. You know the difference between know and guess?  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Man, maybe you don't understand why i wrote "explaination" with ""? Sakasm is not yours, right?  Roll Eyes

And of course are 1.66% interest per DAY far away from what a bank give you! You got from your bank maybe in 1 YEAR not even 1.66%! Cheesy

It's sarcasm, and including quotes doesn't mean sarcasm, so I didn't pick it up. So yeah, why bother posting about it if you know it's a scam? :b
Man, maybe you don't understand why i wrote "explaination" with ""? Sakasm is not yours, right?  Roll Eyes

And of course are 1.66% interest per DAY far away from what a bank give you! You got from your bank maybe in 1 YEAR not even 1.66%! Cheesy
Found this "explaination"

bcDuplicator vs. HYIP?
bcDuplicator is not a HYIP -of which you should be aware-;
Never invest in any program paying high amount that seem to be "too good to be true".
bcDuplicator pays a reasonable 1.66% daily on your deposits which are invested in our custom-built mining facility in Israel.

1.66% daily interest is A LOT. Banks interests aren't even that high. You can go ahead and try it out and come back crying once you lost your money.
Found this "explaination"

bcDuplicator vs. HYIP?
bcDuplicator is not a HYIP -of which you should be aware-;
Never invest in any program paying high amount that seem to be "too good to be true".
bcDuplicator pays a reasonable 1.66% daily on your deposits which are invested in our custom-built mining facility in Israel.
Definitely just a ponzi scheme / scam. I wouldn't trust it.
Anyone with experience about this website: http://bcduplicator.com/

in 2 month 100% profit sounds to good to be true.

I know is just a new website...not much information in google...what you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: