Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin eventually disappear... - page 5. (Read 4280 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 21, 2019, 05:40:56 PM
I think this bitcoin will still be there even though the price will decline again and it is predicted too if the bitcoin price slumps it will also rise again because bitcoin already has quite a lot of interest and there are already so many who invest in this bitcoin, therefore it is very  it's hard if this bitcoin will disappear someday, bitcoin will still be there even though the price isn't like now
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 21, 2019, 03:49:51 PM
   Smaller supply awakes bigger demand. Than less coins we have in hands then price is higher.
   I do not believe we will ever go on zero number of coins. There always stay something on someone's balance.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 21, 2019, 03:16:10 PM
Will not dissappear even if some people will not have anymore access to their bitcoin, other people will still have it and use it even after all bitcoin will be mined which will take a lot of time from now.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 21, 2019, 03:13:17 PM
In my opinion, the next few generations worry that Bitcoin may disappear through the loss of access to them and due to other similar problems, it is not worth it. Cryptocurrency is developing very fast and it is still very far from perfect. Therefore, it is likely that with time it will turn into something more perfect, or disappear. This will happen much less than all bitcoins can be lost.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 02, 2019, 11:20:24 AM
It is estimated that the last bitcoin will be released in 2140. It will happen after the generation of block number 6 929 999.
After the world sees the latest bitcoin, the algorithm of the network will not change because of this - new blocks will continue to be created further.
Since the release of new coins will cease, the miners' remuneration will consist of commissions that network users pay to add transactions to the blocks.
The termination of the issue of bitcoin will only increase the price of the coin, so far it is not a question of how useful it will be. Bitcoin is digital gold, gold of the future.
but indeed it requires a very long time, maybe we have switched generations to see that. I think for now I'm still loyal to Bitcoin as long as it still produces. and enjoying the tidal process like now is a proud thing, because we participate in the development of BTC for the process until it reaches its goal

I also follow this course. Until that moment, as the last bitcoin will be extracted, it will take a long time, that is what I was trying to say. And even when this happens, Bitcoin will not disappear (as the author fears). The network will also continue to be supported, but the reward will not be mining of Bitcoin, but a commission from transactions.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 03:33:53 AM
There are still so many people and investors that believe in bitcoin. So i think bitcoin will not disappear easily. Bitcoi n will still recover and will dominate the market again.
That is the main reason why bitcoin is not going to disappear, as long as some people keep believing in it and keep using it then bitcoin is going to be here with us, in fact I will say that it is completely the opposite, each day bitcoin is getting stronger and more people are adopting it so the chances that bitcoin is going to disappear are incredibly low.

currently, bitcoin is still standing because bitcoin is still trusted and some people are still fighting for bitcoin. although the state of bitcoin is currently experiencing a sharp decline. they certainly have a sense of doubt, but they also can still survive.

Things that are never stable whenever you might expect because that is virtual money that makes anxiety and happiness about prices in the future.
In this era of technology, the old technology are obsolete by the arrival of new technologies and services in the market so it would be acceptable if on the arrival of a more potential technology, Bitcoin ends. But that is not going to happen soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 30, 2018, 08:00:22 PM
This may probably true especially if bitcoin will not be regulated. The founders should make a way so that bitcoin or cryptoccurency will be accepted and adapted.and to let them continue to earn with their mining actitivities or their shares with the exchanges that are.operating nowadays. There is no doubt that they can earn more in cryptocurrency they created.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 30, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
If we keep supporting and patronizing bitcoin, then it is impossible to see that the bitcoin will die or disappear. The investors are now keep gaining trust to bitcoin because the value of the bitcoin is keep rising as time passing by.

And why would you even want BTC to die? I mean it has come a long way and all you want is Bitcoin disappearing suddenly? I mean BTC will come its way but I don't think of it as something that will die, I think that there would be lots of improvement and development and It might be even called as the next gen bitcoin, I'm sure of it and what I am most certainly sure of is that BTC won't die in the future but will transform into something that will definitely be much better than what we are using right now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 30, 2018, 02:50:04 PM
There will be a fixed number if Bitcoins, and people, because of human error, will accidentally lose Bitcoins every now and then.

This must mean that Bitcoin will eventually seize to exist? Or at least shrink to minimal amounts, when it shrinks to a certain level, it will no longer be useful.

Is this correct?

Yeah, there is a fixed number of bitcoins but it is harder and harder to mine it. So it will take another 5-10years untill all the bitcoin will be mined.
Even is bitcoins are lost everyday the total supply is to big to be lost all of it. If 4 bitcoins are lost every day it would take 10.000years for all bitcoins to be lost.
Also, the price will be a lot higher when all the bitcoins will be mined so people will be more careful for their wallets.

I would say that that is the inevitable destination of every kind of investment. It is just actually a matter of when and not if. It would all depend on the support it gets from the market and from the community. For example, like the stock exchange market, many stocks have already died out, but there are still strong ones that keep on fighting for its survival due to the support people gives it. The more you get the better chances you have as an asset.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 30, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
If we keep supporting and patronizing bitcoin, then it is impossible to see that the bitcoin will die or disappear. The investors are now keep gaining trust to bitcoin because the value of the bitcoin is keep rising as time passing by.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 11:07:29 AM
There will be a fixed number if Bitcoins, and people, because of human error, will accidentally lose Bitcoins every now and then.

This must mean that Bitcoin will eventually seize to exist? Or at least shrink to minimal amounts, when it shrinks to a certain level, it will no longer be useful.

Is this correct?

Bitcoin will eventually die if people will stop using and participating to it. Bitcoin will lose it values if no one dares to possess and use it for bussinesses and transactions but I doubt it will happen to soon for a reason that people nowadays are so into it and bitcoin is somehow mainstream in other places. In order for it to stay, we must keep on supporting it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
December 30, 2018, 10:25:03 AM
bitcoin is not disappearing, it's just that bitcoin has decreased in price, I will always invest in bitcoin coins, someday the price of bitcoin will definitely stabilize again

Well, I want the price to go back to its price nearing the current ATH but I don't want the price to stabilize. Don't get me wrong though, it may be the best crypto currency if the price stabilizes but based on the current and past price changes, it is far from being a stabilized crypto currency. Let's just stick to Bitcoin gaining some price pumps rather than having a stabilized price.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
no it is not possible... bitcoin will not disappear and it is always trading in crytoworld…it has no expiry date Grin

In reality, everything is possible. However, I think that Bitcoin will not die, disappear, escape, etc. It will live and it will be used more many years, maybe even for ages. It is the best crypto.

Bitcoin will always be here, even though it die or its price turn to 0, it will always be here.

Bitcoin opened up a new world that made a lot of people turn their money into millions, a new investment that a lot of people waited to, expected to and looked up into. It's technology made a lot of other cryptocurrency that ended up booming in the market, I don't think Bitcoin will be forgotten just like that even if it dies. Bitcoin will keep on living for a long time and even if it dies, a lot of people will be remembering them.
I don't think so, bitcoin will gradually disappear when it returns to zero, it will be buried by the future because in the future, although bitcoin will be as you say, it may die but people will still remember it but of course, it won't be forever, time will delete it. Even our selves, time will bury everything about us someday, this is a natural cycle, new things come, old things will go away but at the very least, I can feel that people still have faith in bitcoin, which is really a positive sign and helps bitcoin survive for a long time

Bitcoin will not easily die as some other people thinks, I am sure that the bitcoin will become more popular and more valuable. If you will use the law of demand and supply, you fill find out that the bitcoin will even grow more because it has only limited supply.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
December 30, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

Is this correct?

Human error? Lol , it isn't an error. This is how this ecosystem is designed.
We will never know what will happen to Bitcoin after everything is mined and due to the fixed supply it has, as we will be possibly all dead. It needs so many years to pass in order to reach this time. And until this happens, demoting BTC into smaller amounts can still work as we care about the value and not for the decimals.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 30, 2018, 01:13:08 AM
bitcoin is not disappearing, it's just that bitcoin has decreased in price, I will always invest in bitcoin coins, someday the price of bitcoin will definitely stabilize again
That is true bitcoin will not be vanishing in the market ,the current market now which is the slowly lowering of price of bitcoin ,will not be the reason the bitcoin will vanish, the bitcoin is on top of the market cap , it could be impossible if it will just loose and disappear ,when it is very popular in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
December 30, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

Is this correct?

I think it will never happen that massive users lost their bitcoin accidentally. because of continuously upgrading the technology no reason why bitcoin doesn't continue for a longer of time. remember all the things that creates the I.T expert like software is continuously usable until now. that is also the history of BITCOIN  i'm sure and it will never be disappear.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 11:20:07 PM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 29, 2018, 07:35:24 PM
Yes, it depends on the user and also how people are aware of digital economic right know. but bitcoin popularity not really hype like in early 2018 .
but new adoption its always coming and bitcoin wiill never dissapear or not having value . people needed it for transaction too . not only for investment .
It is a useful advancement in the future if establishments and company owners will accept this a form of payment,  but for now, it is mostly considered as an investment. Yet,  we are still need confirmation from SEC  regulation boards in order to stabilize the situation and gain trust from the community.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
December 29, 2018, 07:22:29 PM
Yes, it depends on the user and also how people are aware of digital economic right know. but bitcoin popularity not really hype like in early 2018 .
but new adoption its always coming and bitcoin wiill never dissapear or not having value . people needed it for transaction too . not only for investment .
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
December 29, 2018, 06:04:05 PM
no it is not possible... bitcoin will not disappear and it is always trading in crytoworld…it has no expiry date Grin

In reality, everything is possible. However, I think that Bitcoin will not die, disappear, escape, etc. It will live and it will be used more many years, maybe even for ages. It is the best crypto.

It is crazy to say that bitcoin will ever die trust me it never die it will remain the same for years infect more and more people will invest it to make stronger. In market there are still need some corrections but this journey has started I think this January it will be bull run and market will be recover soon.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and it made for those all people who know about online work and they are really need money for their life because they want to make their life very easy so that is why bitcoin is very important and a lot of people invest their huge amount and now they are waiting for its high price so how can be possible that bitcoin will disappear rather this currency will more improve and popular.
Pages:
Jump to: