Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin eventually disappear... - page 8. (Read 4280 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 10:05:01 AM
There are still so many people and investors that believe in bitcoin. So i think bitcoin will not disappear easily. Bitcoi n will still recover and will dominate the market again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bokser
November 12, 2018, 09:36:38 AM
There will be a fixed number if Bitcoins, and people, because of human error, will accidentally lose Bitcoins every now and then.

This must mean that Bitcoin will eventually seize to exist? Or at least shrink to minimal amounts, when it shrinks to a certain level, it will no longer be useful.

Is this correct?

in my opinion, no one will lose btc if it is stored in reliable wallets and make transactions on reliable sources and then no one will lose cryptocurrency)local wallet is quite diverse)
Activity: 209
November 12, 2018, 09:18:34 AM
There will be a fixed number if Bitcoins, and people, because of human error, will accidentally lose Bitcoins every now and then.

This must mean that Bitcoin will eventually seize to exist? Or at least shrink to minimal amounts, when it shrinks to a certain level, it will no longer be useful.

Is this correct?

I think bitcoin will not disappear or pop like a bubble because as long as their are investors who are investing in crypto and there are miners who mine bitcoin, bitcoin will not disappear because as long as many are patronizing bitcoin they will continuously create more bitcoin.
Activity: 406
November 12, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

Is this correct?

I don’t think it will happen because if the investors stopped investing that will be the time bitcoin might disappear and we can see it in the flactuation of the market.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
November 12, 2018, 07:35:37 AM
Indeed. But I guess even the price is in the very low amount. Some users and investors including me, are believing that bitcoin will not die and will have a huge come back in the next few years. Bitcoin might disappear but it is 0.1% chance to us.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
November 12, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

Is this correct?

No its not, Bitcoin will remain circulated for the entire world there are some bitcoin doesn't recovered because of so many reason but not affecting to a volume of 21 million bitcoin everybody knows that once bitcoin lost it is no longer available anytime but it's very minimal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 11:04:56 PM
For my own opinion bitcoin will not eventually disappear but rather it will continue to survive with it's unpredictable and volatility behavior. As a matter of fact from it's start of existence, it was started from the small value which was run for almost ten year's before it was increased and was survived until now. So it is far to become bitcoin will disappeared for now due with the presence of great believer's.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

Is this correct?

theoritically, if all bitcoin holder lose their wallet, bitcoin may be disappear but the truth is that it is not easy to hack all bitcoin holder's wallet. As we already known, bitcoin wallet have so many type, if you choose the safest one, they can not hack your wallet.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 11, 2018, 08:47:17 PM
Bitcoin is never disappearing any time soon. Bitcoin is harder to mine and with each day that passes by, Bitcoin mining becomes harder. There is always a small quantity of Bitcoin circulating among users. According to facts, it will take 10,000 years or more if at most 4 Bitcoin is lost within each day for Bitcoin to completely disappear.
Activity: 76
November 11, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

Is this correct?

obviously wrong if the amount shrinks and market demand is still large, there will be a scarcity of goods, which causes prices to rise, according to economic law, if demand is greater than existing stock, prices will rise, bitcoin will also be like that, if we see developments it is possible that crypto currencies can be an alternative currency.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
November 11, 2018, 07:42:12 PM
How could you say so? If it will eventually disappear then why until now, bitcoin is up in terms of trend? If bitcoin will be gone, they must did it in 2017, when the price bevame 19000 dollars usd. Probably, it may not. Just like as I always read when the price goes down. Many people speculate of disappearance of a coin so that many people will sell in a lowest price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 07:38:41 PM
It could happen, as there really is a low circulation of whole bitcoins in the world compared to the amount of people. Over time a lot of them will be lost and have been lost already, I'm not sure many people will like to use tiny decimal amounts in the long run. You could also argue that bitcoin is the first iteration of a working digital currency and it seems inevitable that an improved implementation will take the market share.
we do not always think negatively because the future can occur from the results of thinking in the present, if we always think that bitcoin in the future will be lost or destroyed it really depends on the behavior of the bitcoin owners in the present, we are often wrong in using bitcoin , for example we store bitcoin like assets and we trade bitcoin like commodities and many of us still think bitcoin is like a property, it must be changed, bitcoin is created as future money so from now on bitcoin users must use it like ordinary money to make payments , and if that happens it can be ascertained that in the future, bitcoin will always be secure and will always be needed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 07:28:06 PM
The OP's topic may be what others thinking about bitcoin and that's okay because we both have different perspective regarding bitcoin and the rest of alternate cryptos. I stand on the other side as i continuously holding my bitcoin and other cryptos because i believe, bitcoin will still exists for so many years.
Activity: 30
November 10, 2018, 03:44:07 AM

Is this correct?

Bitcoin has its own measurements, the smallest unit being in Satoshi, just like the smallest unit of a dollar is called cents. So I’m guessing that even if there are lost Bitcoin, the only effect it will have is that the market price will become more high than it is now. Although I don’t think that’s ever going to happen, but whatever it maybe, there will always be a way to solve it.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

Is this correct?

I think bitcoin will not disappear because as long as there are miners who are mining bitcoins there's no reason that bitcoin may disappear, many people are mining bitcoin and also many people are patronizing bitcoin so I think bitcoin will not disappear no matter what happens.
Activity: 12
November 09, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
Apart from the security and privacy of your coins there are also other concerns around Bitcoin’s stability and security that deserve our attention. These risks are endemic to Bitcoin’s design and its young ecosystem, and they are often outside of our control.

Activity: 40
November 08, 2018, 12:08:29 AM

Is this correct?

Losing era is over Brother Cool. It was in 2011 to 2013 when the value of bitcoin was low, people got it as rewards for doing various tasks and nobody thought that its value would skyrocket like this. Now the scenario is different, people who are buying bitcoin for $ 6k will keep private key safe and they will buy Hardware wallets if they can buy Bitcoin  Wink Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 11:47:39 PM
If no one will trade it and everyone would just keep it in their wallet then it is more likely to disappear but do you think exchanges will let it happen? I don't think so, bitcoin is designed to be use for online for trading, payment etc. Bitcoin will exist for long-term because it is meant to be used.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 07, 2018, 08:58:27 PM
There is nothing like disappearance in the world of blockchain technology. Bitcoin has come to stay and the best is still yet to come. In economics, when a commodity is in short supply, the price obviously goes up and this has always been the case in every society and this can easily be applied in crypto too.

Many people are saying this for last few years that bitcoin is a bubble and it will be disappeared sooner or later. I would like to tell you that it can never happen. Blockhain technology and bitcoin itself will stay here and eventually  be able to replace the fiat currencies.
I know bitcoin will survive because the blockchain technology system adopted by bitcoin is a new innovation that is in demand by many people. I'm sure the bitcoin won't disappear with all existing FUDs. but I don't think that bitcoin has eventually replaced Fiat. that is impossible
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 05:44:07 PM
The question should be is it possible to lose all Bitcoin (about 21 million supply) . I really don't think so. Moreover, loss of private keys by some holders would available Bitcoin more valuable. This is my view on it.
Pages:
Jump to: