Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: Exposed? - page 7. (Read 2221 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
October 29, 2017, 03:33:43 AM
A documentary here in the Philippines entitled: FAILON NGAYON have exposed Bitcoin as a type of scam.
It goes like this: a callcenter agent guy invested on one of the sh*tcoins here. He invested a fair amount of money into it as a promise projection of 50% gain for about 3 months. After 3 months have passed and he was about to withdrawn the money, support system from that UK based comoany was suddenly became unresponsive.
Financial analyst said that bitcoin is being used by some scammers to phish for money from users through untrusted sites.
I think that due to anonymity, it is very hard to track down those people who uses bitcoin for scamming.
For me, I think you just invest amount ofnmeny that you can afford to lose. Secondly, just transact with secured sites and not fall for get rich quick schemes because most likely thisnis a scam.
What are your thoughts on this?
Its not the fault of the bitcoin itself but the investor. He didn't research about the company he joined and just invested there. Its obvious that its a HYIP scheme 50% in 3 months without doing anything. He didn't think of it and just throw the money away. Its his fault. Be wise in where you put your money next time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 29, 2017, 03:18:56 AM
That Ponzi schemes also happens to a fiat money investments, just because it is new and digital they've announce that bitcoin is a scam without a proper research and understanding how it really works, it is not scam we've done through that on the days were it is still starting, where in the era of bitcoin is a bubble based on some media and banks but it is not true, I'm also upset that they did not say the positive side of the btc. I understand that they did this because they want the people to be aware but they did not elaborated the topic properly that it is the investments scheme is the scam and not the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
October 29, 2017, 02:30:36 AM
Hello, I am from Philippines too and not thinking about the same way if you are that vigilant to where you imvest your money, maybe he is careless not to think if that company really pays or not. I don't really like on how they feature it but if they focus on the positive side on bitcoin they would know how it goes and what future lies in through it. So be wise where you put your money.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
October 29, 2017, 01:33:16 AM
My thought is that at the end of your epistle, you made a conclusion by yourself by encouraging not to invest in scam sites, not to invest what you can't afford to lose.

As for bitcoin, you understand that this is the kind of news you will hear while people keep getting rich via same bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 29, 2017, 01:29:09 AM
A documentary here in the Philippines entitled: FAILON NGAYON have exposed Bitcoin as a type of scam.
It goes like this: a callcenter agent guy invested on one of the sh*tcoins here. He invested a fair amount of money into it as a promise projection of 50% gain for about 3 months. After 3 months have passed and he was about to withdrawn the money, support system from that UK based comoany was suddenly became unresponsive.
Financial analyst said that bitcoin is being used by some scammers to phish for money from users through untrusted sites.
I think that due to anonymity, it is very hard to track down those people who uses bitcoin for scamming.
For me, I think you just invest amount ofnmeny that you can afford to lose. Secondly, just transact with secured sites and not fall for get rich quick schemes because most likely thisnis a scam.
I'll say so scammers were everywhere. but he had to understand that bitcoin is the next pyramid. And if not now, he would have lost his money in the future. I hope after that, the Philippines will also go to the ban of bitcoins and it will fall in price and popularity.
Be wise in investing! Soon bitcoin will shutdown because countries will be banning the use of it. Scammers and hackers will make the name of bitcoin go to waste. It is you scammers who put bitcoin down! Get lost! Let us switch back to ETh instead.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 01:20:57 AM
I'll say so scammers were everywhere. but he had to understand that bitcoin is the next pyramid. And if not now, he would have lost his money in the future. I hope after that, the Philippines will also go to the ban of bitcoins and it will fall in price and popularity.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 01:14:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: