Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin failed as a currency - page 34. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 05:32:18 AM
We can not disclose these things right now because a future still is clear that there is a bitcoin. right now, there are so many bad improvements and just in places that break a bitcoin reputation but I believe things going for a future. bitcoin is the earliest currency that will make money in the future. and It's just the beginning.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 05:26:24 AM
Since bitcoin is created, it has not failed in any means, rather the price fluctuating, because bitcoin is a crypto currency that is trading online every 24hrs of the day, therefore bitcoin has the potential to change the future economic.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:04:03 AM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

Do you guys think that this can change in the long term ?

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has many advantages, one of which is the nature of Anonymity that became a global payment tool and often in use by some people for illegal transactions. But as time passes, bitcoin values keep rising until the person holding bitcoin in 2014 is suddenly rich today. the arrival of many copycats makes bitcoin soaring. and everyone is busy discussing bitcoin investments rather than discussing actual functions as a digital currency.

Even bitcoin have many advantage still the problem for its price have affected by many people who invest in it. This determines that many investors only use bitcoin for their profits.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 05:02:26 AM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has many advantages, one of which is the nature of Anonymity that became a global payment tool and often in use by some people for illegal transactions. But as time passes, bitcoin values keep rising until the person holding bitcoin in 2014 is suddenly rich today. the arrival of many copycats makes bitcoin soaring. and everyone is busy discussing bitcoin investments rather than discussing actual functions as a digital currency.
Activity: 35
July 13, 2018, 04:41:07 AM
No, you are wrong bitcoin is not failed
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 04:39:58 AM
When most of the world's population starts using bitcoin in everyday life. Its value stabilizes. And only then we will see it as the main means of payment. Then the manipulators will not be able to control the market!
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
July 13, 2018, 01:03:04 AM

Bitcoin has actually become a new form and means of payment. Its not yet reaching tge point of be coming a currency but it only shows that the technology of it has tge potential for the future. Bitcoin is one of a kind form of payment, if it will be fully recognized it will surely show itself as more than capable as a currency.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 03:37:55 PM
I don't think bitcoin is falied as a currency. It has a lot of achievement. Maybe many countries don't accept bitcoin as a legal currency. But still it has given us a lot of profit.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
July 12, 2018, 03:21:07 PM
I think, Yes as the ultimate goal of Satoshi Nakamoto was to provide people a currency system which is above the power of banking and runs banks in-itself but the last year jump in its price has projected Bitcoin as an investment rather as a currency. People now are buying just to get good profits and not to make any trade related purposes, I think people should realize the ultimate goal of this invention.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Writer
July 12, 2018, 03:19:52 PM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment

It is -
I have bought things with BTC, so have many others.

Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
July 12, 2018, 03:17:50 PM
It won't become currency since it has no fixed price it's not stable it has a volatile feature which makes it decentralized.

There huge chances of getting a ban in worldwide because it is affecting the economy of a country.
It just internet currency and it will remain here forever plus it doesn't exist physically its risk and can be stolen easily.

Maybe in future government start accepting it up right now it's not possible
It may not become a national currency but we are making advantage of it since we are using it as an advantage nowadays that we can use it in a way of investment, by just simply holding it we are learning a lot of from it.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
July 12, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
It won't become currency since it has no fixed price it's not stable it has a volatile feature which makes it decentralized.
Some currencies are very unstable too.

There huge chances of getting a ban in worldwide because it is affecting the economy of a country.
It just internet currency and it will remain here forever plus it doesn't exist physically its risk and can be stolen easily.
No one can ban it. It is designed so no one can ban it. It can be regulated only if you want to cash out.

I guess they won't because government can't control it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
July 12, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

Activity: 19
July 12, 2018, 09:06:31 AM
I don't know if bitcoin will be considered as a currency in the future because it is unpredictable. What I do know is that it is very successful as a form of investment
Activity: 131
July 12, 2018, 08:54:58 AM
I think the main idea behind the creating of bitcoin was to provide a medium to help with transaction anywhere in the world. Also to create a system where everybody can see all transactions being made.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 08:22:25 AM
It is too early for us to say that Bitcoin has failed as a substitute for fiat currency. Currently there are some countries that have used Bitcoin as their currency to make some payment transactions, take a long time to make Bitcoin better work procedures for the future, so it can be accepted as a replacement for legitimate fiat currency in the world, as well as its investment .

I agree with you. If the look on the popularity of it in the world people everyday investing in the earth millions of Dollars. For real time it is not filed.
Activity: 66
July 12, 2018, 07:10:24 AM
It is a special kind of stock. Why not because it does not depend on a real asset. It is hard to become a currency because too many people are holding a large amount of Bitcoin along with the uncertainty that a currency should have. With that, a lot of people are worried about Bitcoin
Activity: 24
July 12, 2018, 01:58:52 AM
Yes, it has become asset only just like stocks. I wanted it to be used primarily as a payment system only which would have resulted in longer existence.
copper member
Activity: 28
July 12, 2018, 01:56:25 AM
The phenomenon about BTC is based on its ability to serve as a tool for achieving. and maintaining integrity in a purely distributed peer-to-peer systems that have the potential to change whole global industries due to its characteristics of disintermediation. It could go both ways we never know.
Activity: 51
July 12, 2018, 01:39:53 AM
You are right, most of the people use it as an investment medium only. This is because bitcoin payments are not instant and there are better alternatives there.
Pages:
Jump to: