Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin failed as a currency - page 69. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 07:04:22 AM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

Do you guys think that this can change in the long term ?

everything can happen through a long journey, so we have to wait and support things like this in order to run smoothly without any future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 06:39:10 AM
Bitcoin has merchants and it is also used in online payments.Some big companies like alibaba had introduce the existence of bitcoin in our country.Although it is not known in some parts of the world most especially those poor countries that cannot easily access bitcoin. Maybe if Bitcoin became not so volatile and avoid its huge spikes and drop, Bitcoin can be used as a currency more frequently.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 05:17:43 PM
yes bitcoin has indeed failed as a currency as instead of being used as a currency, people use it as a sure means of investment expecting huge returns within a short period of time. But i strongly believe in the nearby future, bitcoin will be used for its main purpose which is as a currency for transaction.
Activity: 72
June 02, 2018, 03:42:17 PM
The future can be changed and future of bitcoin can also be different too. But there  are a lot other altcoins and some of them can become leaders of the marketplace soon
Activity: 490
June 02, 2018, 02:36:22 PM
Many people think bitcoin is not fully a currency but i don't believe that bitcoin does not fail to become a currency.It need more time to fulfill all the rules of  currency,i think it will develop in future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
June 02, 2018, 02:28:03 PM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

Yes, the situation can change for the better and bitcoin will still be able to regain the advantage in the function of the means of payment, rather than the accumulation of value, as now. This can happen if, after using it as it is now, it rises very high in price and, once panic and practical depreciation occurs, will return to the previous low price. If this does not teach some people the first time, bitcoin can repeat the same scenario, after which not many investors will have enough stupidity to step on the same rake a third time. Only after this bitcoin can be freely used as a means of payment and volatility it will not be so high, because the rush demand for it will no longer be. He will work in his usual mode for him as a means of payment.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 02, 2018, 02:20:34 PM
Bitcoin is failed as currency as many people only keep it or treat as a asset rather than currency.

The decision making in short time is not right we need more time to make these types of big decisions but my opinion is to give some more time for that the comeback.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 02:18:00 PM
I think in the future bitcoin is not only a profitable investment but as a currency or a simple payment option. I don't think bitcoin is a failed currency simply because of the lack of merchants that accept bitcoin.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
You are referring to something long term and I think that's possible. I believe in the future many places will accept bitcoin payments and the demand for bitcoin payments will increase and may lead to money  paper  bitcoin born
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 01:57:23 PM
If bitcoin will continue to lead among other cryptocurrency, then it will always be an investment tool. As a means of payment, people will use less liquid cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
June 02, 2018, 01:56:12 PM
I think bitcoin will develop in the future, so the function of bitcoin is not just for investment assets only. Rather it returns to its original function as a digital currency for each payment transaction.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

No more speculation, The crypto used is an asset system that is investment. I wonder why some people think that Bitcoin is the currency. significantly in the future will not change the statement about Bitcoin just as an investment
Activity: 106
June 02, 2018, 01:52:32 PM
According to My Bitcoin Not Fail As Currency but Bitcoin Only In Use As Digital Asset Not A Currency Often We Use Every Day Indeed Bitcoin In Use Only For On The Internet Open As A Currency
Activity: 97
June 02, 2018, 01:48:40 PM
Bitcoin Is a Digital Asset Is Not A Currency So Bitcoin Is Not A Failure Of A Currency So Bitcoin Is Just To Be On The Internet Open To Be The Currency Of The Government Or State
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 01:42:35 PM
Bitcoin is failed as currency as many people only keep it or treat as a asset rather than currency.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
June 02, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
It was just stated that bitcoin failed as a currency, not a failure as a crypo.
it was supposed to be 'cryptocurrency'.  It has pretty much failed as both.  Without the currency part, the rest will soon have very little value.  Good news is, the original bitcoin was preserved by Roger Ver and is running great!!!   Bitcoin lives on!!!  Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin anyway.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 02, 2018, 12:51:30 PM
Bitcoin is still too early to call failure, but it will be difficult to make bitcoin as global currency if bitcoin values are still unstable.
The panic of a novice investor who is always interested in them and whales always tries to pump when falling bitcoin values are the cause of unstable bitcoin prices, and more miners are making the number of coins on the market out of control, while the number of bitcoin buyers is still small.
It was just stated that bitcoin failed as a currency, not a failure as a crypo. It was just that bitcoin is best used for investments than to be a currency because of its volatility, the rapidly changing of its value and unpredictable if its going higher or lower, and i think that is normal. Its volatility is the advantage and disadvantage, we just need to be patiently wait for its increase, to get high profit.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 11:59:10 AM
Bitcoin online is a good opportunity for trading. We all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable. It's changing every moment. And on the other hand, bitcoin has no currency and no good time.

Yet bitcoin is being famous as the bitcoin currency we can see.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
June 02, 2018, 11:50:33 AM
Maybe in the distant future when volatility decreases, it will definitely become a means of payment, and not be speculation investment.
Activity: 84
June 02, 2018, 11:49:39 AM
Bitcoin is still too soon to call disappointment, yet it will be hard to make bitcoin as worldwide money if bitcoin values are as yet temperamental.

The frenzy of an amateur speculator who is constantly intrigued by them and whales dependably tries to pump while falling bitcoin esteems are the reason for shaky bitcoin costs, and more mineworkers are influencing the quantity of coins available to crazy, while the quantity of bitcoin purchasers is still little.
Pages:
Jump to: