Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin finally legal in India - page 19. (Read 9454 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 12:45:16 PM
Is it true ? I just found out. Whether the government actually approves bitcoin. It is one of the great bits of the bitcoin world.
I don't believe in it. The growth of the bitcoin network as well digital currency is found high over the Asian countries, but when it comes to legalized usage I don't think that the government of India gives access to it. Because it has got the increased population, but in terms of technology growth they are still lacking behind other Asian countries such as China and Japan.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
August 26, 2017, 12:40:33 PM
that's a good news for the Indian Bitcoin users. if this news is true then it has created a new window for the Indian people. at least thousand crore people is using the internet in this country so that if those population will be involved in the Bitcoin system then Bitcoin will be Bigger than ever.

so that it will be a blessing for both India and Bitcoin equally. I think only Asian people can lift it very easily because of its Huge population.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
August 26, 2017, 12:26:54 PM
Is it true ? I just found out. Whether the government actually approves bitcoin. It is one of the great bits of the bitcoin world.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 26, 2017, 12:25:00 PM
it's a good news for bitcoin. Legalization means to improvement for bitcoin.Because of this Legalization, people  can doing business which is related by bitcoin without any fare.
IIRC before the legalization in India they already had the opportunity to do business without having many (or any?) taxes being placed on their transactions, now I have a feeling that the Indian government is doing this so they can get back at their citizens for making a move from the rupee (due to the banning of banknotes of certain size, starting last December iirc) and get their taxes and the like which they seem to desperately need.

The Bitcoin economy in India was probably in a better place before than it is in right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 12:09:34 PM
it's a good news for bitcoin. Legalization means to improvement for bitcoin.Because of this Legalization, people  can doing business which is related by bitcoin without any fare.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 10:50:24 AM
was bitcoin ever illegal in india?. anyways good news for bitcoin world
Activity: 647
Merit: 274
August 26, 2017, 10:39:08 AM
In my opinion this is great for the bitcoin future in India. My self have invested heavily in mining - so it is good for me also  Grin

If you don't plan to do any thing illegal with it, then investing in bitcoin is the best thing you can do for your future..
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
August 26, 2017, 10:36:18 AM
If something like that happens it's too good for me. Being an Indian I would always want India to accept bitcoin. But looking at the article I don't feel they are willing to do so. But for the betterment of the society they might. So let's hope for the best
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 10:21:54 AM
Indeed bitcoin that can be legal in india whether there is no agree bitcointalk exist in india or its government which do not agree or can also with its president.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
August 16, 2017, 03:16:57 PM
Legalization of bitcoin, it means an improvement for bitcoin. Because of that, people  can doing bitcoin related business without any fare.They  also can use it.so,i think  that will a speedily processes for other countries to recognise the official bitcoin.
The delusion of some kind. I want to ask the Indians what they changed for the better? I'm sure it's nothing. Take some time and they will cease to trade on the stock exchanges which are subject to Indian laws. I don't need legalization. I now very well.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 03:13:27 PM
Legalization of bitcoin, it means an improvement for bitcoin. Because of that, people  can doing bitcoin related business without any fare.They  also can use it.so,i think  that will a speedily processes for other countries to recognise the official bitcoin.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
August 12, 2017, 07:01:50 PM
Another country at the state level acknowledged the legitimacy of walking bitcoin. He will already be under the protection of the law from the encroachments of various fraudsters. This is in any case to be welcomed. However, it is important that the state does not interfere in its circulation and does not try to restrict the principles of its functioning.
What do you mean by another country at the state level   Roll Eyes do you know what you are talking about and the difference between a state and a country  Tongue ,what is walking bitcoin  Huh ,even if bitcoin is not legalized if anyone scams ,you could file a complaint for that,what is the situation now with these legalizing talks,i am sure the government will implement a bigger tax for the income earned through bitcoin,that is what i feel now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
August 12, 2017, 06:43:43 PM
This is a great news again to all of us here in this industry, Another one country decided to used bitcoin as their legal currency.
More expectation again for the price increase.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
August 12, 2017, 05:20:10 PM
Legalization is always a good thing. People can open bitcoin related business without fear, and use it so too. Sure, even in an "illegal" situation, no one can really stop you from sending bits to other person nor stop that other person from considering these bits are "money". But the environment influences our decision and a "legal" environment is more friendly for the most people.

Another country at the state level acknowledged the legitimacy of walking bitcoin. He will already be under the protection of the law from the encroachments of various fraudsters. This is in any case to be welcomed. However, it is important that the state does not interfere in its circulation and does not try to restrict the principles of its functioning.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 12, 2017, 04:13:14 PM
Nothing new. Only idiots are ruling the government. I think that shows us how those people are not educated or too old to understand the tendention. I think Indian government will try to make a problem for bitcoin adoption inside the country, cause of the heads of the country seemed not interested in technological progress.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
August 12, 2017, 03:49:46 PM
this great news spread all over in the world it's time they know what bitcoin it's time they receive bitcoin it's time the virtual currency replaced by bitcoin it's time we are a rich great news honey
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
August 12, 2017, 03:39:00 PM
Really it's big news for india.India is most development country in this world.Bitcoin is play important role in india economic I think.it had to be legal before long.All crypto currency user is big advantage for legal btc in india.
Activity: 700
August 12, 2017, 02:48:16 PM
The price of Bitcoin in India is always like 10% higher than anywhere else. I have no idea why. Even when BTC-e was offloading their stolen coins the price wasn't lower. And I am talking about relative to how high the price is in India. I wish I knew how to arbitrage there... would make a killing. Maybe I will make a friend there or even go live there just to arbitrage Bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
August 05, 2017, 03:46:34 AM
If India joins to Japan with bitcoin legalization it would push bitcoin price up once again, but im sure since they will be using blockchain and for sure bitcoin it can change to better. I do hope bitcoin get legalized at more countries, soo it can be used worldwide and finaly all recognize bitcoin as new currencie.

yes, as India is a country of 1.324 billion people bitcoin legalisation could be very good for bitcoin. Though bitcoin is not totally illegal here. BTC transactions are not supported by The Central Bank of India. This creates a misunderstanding among people in India that BTC is illegal here. Even there are some media and reports about "BTC is illegal "
Activity: 868
August 03, 2017, 07:19:33 PM
If India joins to Japan with bitcoin legalization it would push bitcoin price up once again, but im sure since they will be using blockchain and for sure bitcoin it can change to better. I do hope bitcoin get legalized at more countries, soo it can be used worldwide and finaly all recognize bitcoin as new currencie.
Pages:
Jump to: