Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - First Buy Signal - page 2. (Read 606 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 24, 2018, 02:16:00 PM
Bitcoin has already started its growth, if you look at the wave analysis, then now there is 1 wave in the 3 wave, this is the beginning of very strong bitcoin growth, I expect that this year we will test the level of 50k$
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 02:15:02 PM
Whoa, BTC more aggressive right now. It pump faster than I tough. Many people say that BTC already old and better to invest in Altcoin like ETH which have faster transaction and new technology, but I think that BTC is still the best cryptocoin and still can make big pump like today.
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 02:08:22 PM
We should have thought before when it cost 6000, I'm not saying that it's too late to buy, but it would have been more productive a couple of weeks ago

I opened this thread when btc was 5800 usd, and wrote that in 2 month it will grow to 10k,
Now we are exactly after 1 month with + 2500 usd to btc price,
So we have more 1 month to see btc price to 10k  Grin
Soon more good coins will fallow to btc trend and will grow soon,
Much more interesting project is zcoin that i am waiting to see up 200-250% ...
I think eth has good chance to go at lest to 1k soon too...
Max
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 24, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
We should have thought before when it cost 6000, I'm not saying that it's too late to buy, but it would have been more productive a couple of weeks ago
You would be saying the same thing when the price reaches $10,000. You would be saying "would have bought bitcoin when the price was $8,000". Instead of regretting repeatedly, it is better to buy bitcoin even when you think the price is high. Just buy and hold it long enough. Eventually the price will go higher than the price you have bought at.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 24, 2018, 01:54:19 PM
July 24, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU AND YOU ARE LIER

nobody intelligent should believe you.The market is dead. every chart possible to see says it.

DO you believe the creator of the thread now?
you dont have the guts to hold and now bitcoin is going up.
this will make a huge up now and will go higher than 10K this coming August.

I like your comment and your memory  Cheesy
Hope he will wrote me back some comment...
Now i am looking forward about zcoin...
Max
Activity: 56
July 24, 2018, 01:46:38 PM
Yeah, I agree with your statement. Bitcoin value will surly go high above 10k soon. As we all can see that the value is rising , rest of alt coins will be rising too. So basically it's a great time to invest in legit projects and hope for the best.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 24, 2018, 01:42:30 PM
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU AND YOU ARE LIER

nobody intelligent should believe you.The market is dead. every chart possible to see says it.

DO you believe the creator of the thread now?
you dont have the guts to hold and now bitcoin is going up.
this will make a huge up now and will go higher than 10K this coming August.
July 24, 2018, 01:40:34 PM
Soon 10k   Grin
Never forget who gave to you best buy signal ...
Max
July 08, 2018, 06:20:55 AM
Yeah, maybe you are right. But the deal is that nobody knows what will be with BTC price tomorrow. Even top analytics change their predictions several times in a month. I want to believe in BTC higher than $ 10 k, but...

Top analytics said that btc will go to 3k when in the same time i wrote here that btc price 5800 was the first buy signal and since my post btc is 1k more today than was before i postid this thread  Grin

Max
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 05:11:30 AM
Yes, Bitcoin prices have risen in recent days. The market has signs of recovery. I think this is a good time to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
Yeah, maybe you are right. But the deal is that nobody knows what will be with BTC price tomorrow. Even top analytics change their predictions several times in a month. I want to believe in BTC higher than $ 10 k, but...
July 08, 2018, 04:56:58 AM
Hi guys,
I just want to share with you what i think will happen in next days...
We are after 6 month of short period and i think it’s will end in next days or maybe 2-3 weeks...
No, it’s not an hopping or something like that,
I just learned read graph in last 10 years,
So btc can down till 5420 or 4980, it can be happen but not sure,
Only i can tell you that in 1-2 month btc will over 10k....
If some of you are professional traders or thinking that i am wrong please comment below....
Max
Yes, I agree that bitcoin and altcoin will not last long with low prices, because I believe the price fluctuations in marketcap coin and after a few days I see the market began to increase, although only a little, but I am sure this time there will be a leap. You need to have more patience to wait for the right moment to sell and earn a big profit.

Ya  Grin
Let’s see if we will see btc on 10k next month as i wrote  Grin
Max
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:24:27 PM
Hi guys,
I just want to share with you what i think will happen in next days...
We are after 6 month of short period and i think it’s will end in next days or maybe 2-3 weeks...
No, it’s not an hopping or something like that,
I just learned read graph in last 10 years,
So btc can down till 5420 or 4980, it can be happen but not sure,
Only i can tell you that in 1-2 month btc will over 10k....
If some of you are professional traders or thinking that i am wrong please comment below....
Max
Yes, I agree that bitcoin and altcoin will not last long with low prices, because I believe the price fluctuations in marketcap coin and after a few days I see the market began to increase, although only a little, but I am sure this time there will be a leap. You need to have more patience to wait for the right moment to sell and earn a big profit.
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 10:15:02 PM
I really don't get why they are comparing the market movement of a stock market to a cryptocurrency market. They maybe both market but when it comes to movement, they are different. It is unpredictable and that anything could happen here. When predicting the stock market, you need to be professional but it is quite easy compared to cryptocurrency.
July 07, 2018, 07:40:50 PM
Bitcoin always climbs back in the third quarter of the month usually. We can never say it will be the same, but it is possible. We just have to keep hoping and I have to say, good analysis. It works that we see a trend based on bitcoin activity in previous years

Smiley
Btc is continuing looking good for up trend ...
Max

i think if bitcoin can breakout the 6,700 - 7,000 USD as a strong resistant zone, the price will growing hard and go to 10K USD as the next target
anyway you got a good analysis buddy

Thank you  Smiley
Max
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 07, 2018, 07:38:41 PM
Bitcoin always climbs back in the third quarter of the month usually. We can never say it will be the same, but it is possible. We just have to keep hoping and I have to say, good analysis. It works that we see a trend based on bitcoin activity in previous years

Smiley
Max

i think if bitcoin can breakout the 6,700 - 7,000 USD as a strong resistant zone, the price will growing hard and go to 10K USD as the next target
anyway you got a good analysis buddy
July 07, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

Smiley
Max
July 01, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

Dear friends,
I opened new Signal thread,
You are welcome to visit it and comment back  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zcoin-xzc-first-buy-signal-4579568
Max
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: